Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SashaGirl

Introducing Myself

Hi! Just stopping by to introduce myself and Sasha. My daughter got me started playing PS last June and I love it! I've made some friends through the game and hope to make more through this forum.

hellos10.png.

But Welcome to the forum Smile We are glad to see you here. This is a wonderful place to make more friends through the game. I know it most definitely was for me. I look forward to seeing you around the forum and getting to know you. If you need help with the link...then let me know

Am not sure how to set it up so that I don't show everything, but show enough to meet requirements. Thought it was set up right - obviously not. I don't have enough posts to PM you. Could you PM me, please? Thanks!

try checking here for info on how to add your link.
To edit you settings you need to go into facebook, settings, and privacy ..then set it to how you want it ..but make sure you allow people to add you ...you can always ignore them if they don't say they are from PSFC,. That way you can enter comps and trade easily.
I have mine set so only friends can access information ...no one else

Okay, I think it's set so that anyone can add me as a friend. Am not sure if everything else is up to regulations or not. Let me know if I have to do anything else to it.

SashaGirl wrote:
Okay, I think it's set so that anyone can add me as a friend. Am not sure if everything else is up to regulations or not. Let me know if I have to do anything else to it.

welcome welcome!!
so glad to have you with us! let me know if you need help with anything at all Smile

ps
your link is working fine now.

yes! everyone in this forum are very friendly generous kind helpful!!!!!!!! amazing people! them all!