Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

mindyjoy wrote:
I'll take a hideeni pic! Do you want me to take a new picture of Pookie?

i just need a good head shot of her really, can be an old one if you want. ; D

Which one?
anything special??

I am making Snorks and I V-day siggies too. ; D

I'll check back through my pics ... I would like the new valentines outfit.

Tanya made me a valentines siggy and I feel bad that I'm not even using it .... I should switch.

I'll switch back to Coco after V day congratulations

I'm feeding Pookie so she's perky for the picture.

I have been better overall, thanks for asking.
but today is a little rough.
I came home last night (didnt have to work night audit, but worked a shift right before it) and sort of passed out by accident, so i missed all 3 cycles of my meds,a nd woke up in agony! I feel much better than when i first woke up... but I am really.... "stiff" from the cold here today.

But MUCH MUCH better than how I was in the past for sure.
Going one day at a time, and trying to work on the liittle things. : D

Give me one minute to finsih cutting out this tree, and I can make your hidenii pic. nothing special?? (i don't mind.)

Just the Valentines outfit is fine hun (or whatever you want to do, really .. you're so creative).

I'm glad they have you on a good meds regiment for your pain. What's the weather like? Are you getting any of the storms affecting the Northeast? It's frightfully chilly here, and by that I mean it's about 45 degrees. Laughing

Yeah. I keep trying to cut down on how much I take (cause i dont want to be one fo those people who have to take meds everyday to function...)
But the only thing i can really cut out is the pain meds..... If I cut back on the other stuff, I get swollen and stiff and all that faboulousness back.... : /
BG says it will take me about 6 weeks to get used to everything.

Its just chilly here, WINDY really. thats what is making it cold. but not rainy, its actually been clear, not sunny. but pretty. No storms here, and not sure what the temp is... but not 45 I dont think!!!

o__o

oops just looked it up... apparently its 36 here!!!! : D

pookie10.gif

Here ya go, about to go post it in the Hidenii thread, would appreciate it if you could leave me a comment there.

Let me know if you need something changed I still have the file up, and it takes no time at all sweetie. : D

Cause she is the same colour, almost doesn't look like a costume, pookie is a lil' tiger! ; D

yes! I wrote on the other thread that it looks like camouflage! Raaaaawr! Very cute!

How come Tanya is not around; where is she? I've just wrapped up my midterms so I haven't been around here very much in the last few days.

Oh she is off to Disney for the week having fun without all of us. ; C

Shame on her, right??

Laughing

Sorry was taking pics of Joki.

ooooh, I am going to Disney on Friday night. I'm excited.

Kijo, I have to go. I have to get some reading in before bedtime. Thanks for the hideeni pic!!! See you around later.

hey you! how are ya? had the worst dream.. had to get up to chase it away!

and now I'm hungry.. and don;t know whether I should do sweet or salty..

Oh noes!!!!!!

I is making v-day siggies for Snorks and I, trying to get all technical and whatnot for lack of anything else to do.

hiYa BG! thanks for that link yesterday.. was so bored and felt like chatting.. Then got busy @ work right up till leaving time

armellproctor wrote:
Hey sweetie xo

Hi Army, you okay?

inu-kijo wrote:
Ooops, I guess I got caught. My Wifey is already here.

Already : D Should I have stayed away longer? Tried to sleep in, but always wake up early... Needed to get up anyhow, I have class in an hour and a half.
How's you today?

Frannie wrote:
hiYa BG! thanks for that link yesterday.. was so bored and felt like chatting.. Then got busy @ work right up till leaving time

You're very welcome!
How's the snowy misery over there?

Toulouse wrote:
You're very welcome!

well it's better here,, Up in the hills they are still having problems, the plows don't do well there. so school will be out today for the third day. Kids will be making up the time in the summer

Noooo!! you shouldn't have stayed away at all! you should be here with me all night all the time!!!!!

Frannie wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
You're very welcome!

well it's better here,, Up in the hills they are still having problems, the plows don't do well there. so school will be out today for the third day. Kids will be making up the time in the summer

yoou could send some snow to us , we need it

LOL Armell.. I was writing on FB about our snow emergency.. and my bro whoo lives in Vancouver wrote back that you all had a snow emergency as well.... not enough of it! Be careful what you wish for!

My nephew who chefs at Edgewater also wrote that business is way down, when they expected the opposite

♫Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - do you
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa - won't you
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah ♫

now that's a challenge for ya!

Morning all,

Armell, I can send snow, it's coming down fast and hard here.

Frannie wrote:

I'm glad it's better!
Wish we had no school too Although a lot of classes got cancelled yesterday because of the sudden snowfall, a lot of teachers weren't able to reach campus. But mine got there...

inu-kijo wrote:
Noooo!! you shouldn't have stayed away at all! you should be here with me all night all the time!!!!!

: D

armellproctor wrote:
i'm okay and you??

I'm fine, thank you

armellproctor wrote:
yoou could send some snow to us , we need it

I'll send some over too!!!

Good Morning Miss Gill... and I am off to the garage.. be back in a few.. hot coffee in hand, may as well stay awake now

Frannie wrote:
Got it... Chili Peppers... the Zephyr song

Darn it, you're gooooooood Frannie!

armellproctor wrote:
thanks for the snow everyone i will pass it along to the mountains lol

Laughing just let us know when it runs out Army!

I'm fine thanks ladies Smile

Ooowow well I was, just let Socks in and he's all wet and snowy and he just jumped right up on my lap top - the tinker!

IMOM liked my new hair Smile and we've been invited by his boss to have seats in his box at Wembley for the cup final - sweet!

Zoonie wrote:
Frannie wrote:
Got it... Chili Peppers... the Zephyr song

Darn it, you're gooooooood Frannie!

armellproctor wrote:
thanks for the snow everyone i will pass it along to the mountains lol

Laughing just let us know when it runs out Army!

will do hun , we need enough for two weeks

Frannie wrote:
Good Morning Miss Gill... and I am off to the garage.. be back in a few.. hot coffee in hand, may as well stay awake now

Frannie, wait for me

now would that be tennis... or football Gill? sounds exciting.. and glad that you're happy with the new hair

Frannie wrote:
now would that be tennis... or football Gill? sounds exciting.. and glad that you're happy with the new hair

It's football (soccer) Frannie - in addition to the league we have various prestigious cup tournaments as well as European tournaments that our best teams also compete in.
Wembley is the national stadium (also used for big music events too)

Our football season starts around August time, and goes on through to the beginning of May. Cricket is our summer game, although the England side do compete around the world throughout the year.
And Wimbledon is our best known tennis tournament, taking place on grass courts during June each year.

We're excited because of the invite (to go in a box no less) and because IMOM's team are in the final (against Manchester United, who they also played in the league last night, it was a 1-1 draw)

*my team lost last night Sad

i have to go now my friends , i have to put my brace on and i can't type very well with it on . see you tomorrow xoxo Poof !!!