Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

I am sorry that you were in pain again ..... I am glad that you are getting the 40 hours ....

I think that you are beautiful!! I am glad that you like the way the extra lbs look gone! It makes it easier to stay motivated that you are seeing a diff in your face and clothes .. What kind of work pants do you need?? Do they provide them, or do you have to have them yourself??

The book is one of the later ones in the series. I actually like the earlier ones better.

Try the thrift stores for books .....

the very best thing would be to go to the library ..... free books and you don't have to store them ....

we talked about thrift stores, I need to look some up, cause I will have a little extra money this week! (or so I think... I probably won't hehehe, but its nice to dream)

Its just black dress pants.... you know (trying to think of the material... all I can think of is "slinky" to describe it, but thats not right....)
they are SUPPOSED to buy us our uniform here, but they don't its supposed to be a certain name brand for the hampton uniform, but they don't care as long as they are black.
I can go to Ross's next week and get a pair for a fair price (and one that will make my booty look Ooh la la!! HAHAHA!

i have always been "fine" with the way i look, but never wear anything that is inappropriate for my size (like some people do... its just gross!!)
So now I have ended up in this rut where I own nothing but black tee-shirts and blue jeans.... I am not even sure how to "dress up" really....
But now that I have lost a big chunk of weight, its making me want to try a little harder. (cause I have a decent face and awesome personality(in my opinion)....)
I dunno... its like something to be happy about in a time where I didn't have much (with everything that has gone on in the past couple of months.)
I have been stuck this week at 30 though. I gained 2 lbs, then lost 3 and gained 1.... so I need a little boost to get me back on the losing track. but I bust my butt at the other job, so that may do the trick. )

Sorry all my posts seem so long.... and so self involved! Gosh what a brat I am!!!

i havent had anyone to talk to all week,and I guess I miss the chatting!!!

I've never seen that store, but its not far from 2 very prominent roads in Savannah, so I could easily find it... the fact that its a church thrift store makes me wonder what kind of merchandise they would really be carrying....

I know there is a Salvation Army down byt he animal shelter off of sally Mood Drive... do they have books? (never been in a SA before...)

ok..... I will try again ....

The great thing about thrift stores is that you can find treasures fot almost nothing...... Or they can be only junk ....

I wondered if your work provided pants ... many places don't, just tops ..

You are just plain awesome!!! I am glad that you are concerned with looking your best.. I think that you are a cutie ......

OH NO!!!!!

i dont have problems with it eating mine.... always have trouble with it posting it 3 times in a row!

Most thrift stores will have books ... I have found the best stores to go to are the ones associated with local charities. I think that the church store would be great. One of the best stores for books here is the one that is associated with the local group for Retarded Citizens ....

Well moms always think their kids are adorable, even when they are not!
So thats a lil biases, isn't it?? hehehehe
We will have to go thrift store shopping when I comet o see you perhaps then. ; D
depending on the schedule next week I might be able to work out a Tuesday visit, if that works out with your schedule, but i will have to see....

So far at my new job I know I will be working every Wednesday and Saturday morning (like I said all the indian guys really like me, and thats when they are all there. they were showing me how to fold a king size sheet by myself, and the fitted ones too... which is quite tricky. they kept saying "oooh ! perfect" every time I made a fold, like I was a sheet folding prodigy, it was funny. : D )
So that means I HAVE to have Tuedays nights off there, and I can switch with someone here to pick up Tuesday night.... I would just have to be back before 7 am.... hmmm but I coul leave at 7 am tuesady morning (right when I get off work.... I dunno... i'll have to think it out more....

a sheet folding prodigy ..... that is my girl!! he hehe

Yes, mothers are a bit prejudice ...... but you are cute, so how can that be prejudice........

we will have to get this organized ..... I don't have anything planned till april ......

It may be the week after.... that might be better, so i can see how my schedule is supposed to be, and then I can work i out accordingly....

might be better to get Monday night off..... So I can show up sometime monday, and stay til like 9PM tuesday or something, and then come to night shift here.....

I have no idea....

Laughing lately I just like the attention... cause it seems to be working for me lately.
My boss came over to the hampton yesterday (manager not owner... hes a Jamaican guy) and I just flirted with him all morning (could tell he was blushing a bit) and he pretty much did all my stuff for me while I was messing with him.
Laughing Its fun messing with people! (his brother comes over here all the time to get "creamer' for his coffee on the nights that i am working as well. :devil:

I fell like a babbling fool tonight, so excited someone is here!!!

I was almost tempted to call you this week out of pure loneliness. Laughing

i guess the guys got all my attention in your absence. : D

I would love for you to come tomorrow, but maybe we need to wait a bit and see how your new schedule works out.

It is ok to enjoy the attention. It is great to feel attractive and wanted!!

Tomorrow??

Tomorrow is Friday sweetie. I can't come then : D

I was just trowing ideas out there, of course, I can only come when its okay with you!!
But i said that I would, and I meant it!

silly girl ...... I know that tomorrow is Friday, I just meant that if you could come tomorrow it would be great because I would like to see you ..... I understand that you must get your life in order with your new job so it might be a couple of weeks before you can come ...

Oh, i just like messing with people mostly.
: D

Just been doing it more frequently lately cause its fun (and I have been feeling better than lets say... last month when I had involuntary cankles??)

I know, But I wanna come see Tan Tan now!!!!!

Laughing

Just downloaded a hell's kitchen game for my mac, and it is so fun!
if you mess up he gets mad at you and calls you all sorts of names!
yay!

Oh! they must have changed their ranks... we were JUST executive pets not too long ago!!!

o__o

we are pet posting ROYALTY!

hehe he ...... I guess that means you are Princess Kijo and I am Princess Tanya .......

Who would make you a nervous wreck???
o__O

Oh and Armell's post is green cause she was "thanked" in that forum.
Whomever makes the forum, has a button option where edit, report, ect is that says "thanks"
and when you thank them it turns BRIGHT green.

I guess in case they share some important information or something, you can let everyone else see that you thanked them, so it draws their attention??

I can do that in the Hunt thread if I wanted to. : D

Oh wait... hell's Kitchen... gorden ramsey... thinka bout your conversation dummy kijo... DER.

I figured it out.
Silly me.

gordon ramsey would make me a nervous wreck ..... I can't stand someone yelling at me ....... I would be in tears ....

Thanks for explaing the green post to me . I had seen it some other places and did not know what it meant ...

BG and I were playing with it in her Quiz thread that one time.

thats the only reason I know about it, but yes, it is kind of weird, and if you don't know about it and someone did it to you, you would be like
O___O

Whad I doooooo???

Hehehehehehe!

hehe he he ......

That is exactly what I would be thinking ..... that i had done something wrong ..... I thought the first time that I saw it it was a special color for someone special, like the mayor ....

like cops lights.

like "LOOK AT THIS DUMMY HE IS IN TROUBLE!!!!!"

Laughing

Yes, yes yes.

can't wait for BG to get online, i worked so hard on cupid!!
Want her to see it!

Oh yes, she did!
She has like 100 or so on her facebook album if you want to check it out, its all very beautiful and neat to look at.

She is back in school already and has been very very busy!!

I will go look probably tomorrow ..I am beginning to wear out tonight .....

Hi Frannie!! How have you been this week?? Are you staying in out of the snow??

Hey Frannie!!!!

Awww Tan Tan are you about to leave me?
: C

Frannie i put up HINTS

I'm good Tanya, thanks for asking and hope you are well and happy after DW! Nope, couldn't stay in from the snow.. worked twice this week! But now I am off until Thursday - peak season is def. over

bnb11.gif

testing to see how the gif looks... might need some tweaking still....
test # 2.....

is this different???
 bnb10.png

I am here about another half hour ...... my spelling is getting terrible and I am tired ...... riding while hubby was driving was hard work ..... lol

I saw the hints... still not sure they will help but soon as I have this and another coffee will engage my brain and give it another go!

TanyaRC wrote:
I am here about another half hour ...... my spelling is getting terrible and I am tired ...... riding while hubby was driving was hard work ..... lol

I can't stand being a passenger..it's a trust thing I guess

I know frannie, at least you are here and she isn't leaving me COMPLETELY alone!!!

; D

Ugh.. having gif issues... why does it make halo effects. : C

I have no problem with him driving ... I am actually probably happier with him driving than he is with me driving ..... I drive faster thatn he does ...congratulations I think I make him nervous ....

Yesm i do love her dearly and she knows it ..... I am still on Disney time and should have been in bed a couple of hours ago ....