Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

The FEBRUARY Chat - part 3

That sounds a good weekend coming then Piglet.

I just spoke to our YD, she's 22 in May and horror or horrors, ED will be 26 in August!!
Can't quite believe it.

have you guys got the new awful fb page layout yet? i hate it with a passion as i have to go to home each time just to access my applications

Yes, I posted on your page Piglet, same here, no bookmark toolbar any more Sad

I have few applications now, 5 I think, but I only really use 2 properly - never the less, it's still annoying.

I was a child bride Wish - had our own house when we were 18 8)

See you guys later, have to serve up dinner (could eat my own arm, am so hungry!)

brb switching to son's ps account that way i can get 30 coins for visits instead of 20 lol. desperate times call for desperate measures

Zoonie wrote:
I was a child bride Wish - had our own house when we were 18 8)

See you guys later, have to serve up dinner (could eat my own arm, am so hungry!)

enjoy supper zoonie.
i probally wont be here when u get back i gotta get home soon for kid i babysit as his aunt's at dialsis today.

Piglet. I'm going to eat dinner too. Lovely to see you.
Hope you get your connection sorted out soon 8)

Hello anybody here? Had hoped to be here sooner this evening but been on the phone to the bank for a couple of hours.

Im so peeved at the moment, as someone had used my debit card to buy £70 odd pounds worth of pizzas this week grrrr and I know its from a curry we ordered and paid for by debit card a couple of weeks ago. who ever took the order took down all my details and is using them over the phone to buy stuff Sad Just hope the bank give us our money back! But that dept is closed at the bank so I will find out tomorrow.

Ive never liked paying with a debit card over the phone and seldom do, this is a wakeup call!!! Don't do it!!!!!!

Love and hugs to you all

Going to try and switch off to it all now and get some sleep, but im so mad/upset its as if someone grabbed the money from my hand and run off Sad

bogie wrote:
Hello anybody here? Had hoped to be here sooner this evening but been on the phone to the bank for a couple of hours.

Im so peeved at the moment, as someone had used my debit card to buy £70 odd pounds worth of pizzas this week grrrr and I know its from a curry we ordered and paid for by debit card a couple of weeks ago. who ever took the order took down all my details and is using them over the phone to buy stuff Sad Just hope the bank give us our money back! But that dept is closed at the bank so I will find out tomorrow.

Ive never liked paying with a debit card over the phone and seldom do, this is a wakeup call!!! Don't do it!!!!!!

Love and hugs to you all

Going to try and switch off to it all now and get some sleep, but im so mad/upset its as if someone grabbed the money from my hand and run off Sad

Oooh No Boogs. Bank will give the money back I am sure !!
OH had the same thing actually - typical scam is petrol at supermarkets !
Nice to see that you were here. Sorry I missed you again Sad

Armell.....................(shouting) ..........are you preparing for the opening ceremony ??
I'm all alone Sad

and now Ive missed you too

Hope to be about tomorrow though xxx

bogie wrote:
and now Ive missed you too

Hope to be about tomorrow though xxx
#

Dang it ..........no luck tonight !!
See you tomorrow Boogs maybe Smile

Im back and its almost midnight, but Ill be getting my money backfrom the bank for sure congratulations

I have confirmation from both companies who have given me the same address and phone number and its not MINE congratulations

Someone is getting arrested tomorrow!!!! and my bank balance will be in the black again congratulations

Maybe now I will be able to sleep.

See you all tomorrow xxx miss you all very very much

PS Never give your debit card details over the phone with your 3 digit security number! as someone will steel it and buy (in my case) £71.44 in 2 days buying pizzas :EEK:

Hi Mindy!! yes, I am here ... doing my visits for the first time all week ...

It was fun and not fun ..... It was rainy one day, and cold the next. We came home a day early because we are supposed to have bad weather here tomorrow and Hubby did not want to drive the RV home in the possible sleety weather ...

What time I got to spend at the park, I enjoyed ....

well that is good i guess. You dont want to be stuck in bad weather. How far from the park are you? I am going to Disneyland after work tomorrow.

It is about a 4 hour drive for us .... of course it took longer to get home today because we stopped at the outlet mall ....

ahhhh I love the outlet mall! there is one I always stop at on the way to Vegas. I always drop a few bills at the Coach outlet

Love the outlet mall .... I needed some new jeans very badly, and I like Lee Riders ... I bought some and paid $5 for a couple of pair and $20 for a couple ..... so it all evened out .... Even at 20 it is cheaper than I can get them locally ..... We also have a Disney outlet there ..... I have a friend who celebrates her first birthday in a few days, and stopped to pick her up some cute dresses .....

I'm sorry Tanya, I'm too distracted with my paper. I will have to come back later.

YES!!!!!

No one has been online all week, I literally sit up here alone all night, not much fun...

are you saying you didnt miss me??

; C

NOOOOO!!! I missed you bunches!!!!

Hubby teased me ...... he told me we would get the internet while we were at Disney ....... but we didn't !!! I could have gone and gotten a modem myself, but I kinda didn't have time ...... We had some friends with us and they took up a lot of my spare time .....

Oh its fine hunny I knew you were at Disney, I wouldnt have really expected you to be on much anyways.
you should really enjoy yourself instead.

I am working on some really sute siggies. : 3

It was fun, but not fun at the same time ...... I was exhausted when I got there. Tuesday was bad ... it rained all day ... it was cold, I only spent a little time at the park. Wendesday was cold and we spent about half a day at the park. We decided to come home todaybecause fo that storm coming. We did not want to drive home in the nasty weather tomorrow.

Are you making you and Snorks lovey-dovey valentines siggies??

Oh no!!!! : C

well I am sorry the trip didnt really go all that well!!!
They were talking about that we may even get snow here!
o__o

and yes, very adorable lovey dovey siggies!!!

I'll show you in just a sec, I am almost done!

I love the cupid pet I made : D

Gonna let her pick one, then Ill use the other so our siggies arent so mix matchy.

none.

I made him up all my meselfs.

I took Joki to the stylist, and deformed her, and took a pic, then turned her back

He has band aids all over him, cause love hurts.
HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

I think hes sooo cute though!

Oh, he needs some cleaning up on the gif... oh well. : D

the job is great (I actually almost like the other jbo better than this one. even though its a little boring.)
all the indian guys LOVE me over there. : D
and when they were giving me my uniform, I asked for my size, but they didnt have it, so I asked to try on the size below it (it was either that or 2 sizes bigger!) and it fit! It was just a little snug, but it fits very nicely, and the owner was like "very, very, very nice!!" hahahahaha.

I had to go in yesterday morning unexpected cause someone called out, and I worked really hard, then came home and got to sleep for about 6 hours before doing it again, but..... I was in so much physical pain when I woke up..... I think I overdid it... (felt fine yesterday.)
still loading up on meds to recover, cause I have to go in again today (the girl is still sick) but I will be fine once I get off.

Oh, and on all my free time, I have about 50 paged left of the book you gave me!!!

TAN TAN I MISSED YOU!!!

don't leave me again!
;__;

I am glad that you like the new job. I know that you have not been very content in the one where you are now...

I am glad that you are well liked at the new job. Just be careful in those snug uniforms ......

does the extra shift mean overtime??

How are you liking the book??

No, cause this week I was only scheduled 3 days to start to work me in there, the 2 extra shift means i have 40 hours this week (which is want I wanted.)
: D

I may take a pic later in my uniform for you, I think I look good! : D
(and I never think that!)
Went to town the other day, and pulled out something a rather revealing (for me..... so it was a snug Cami that showed a lot of cleavage that I usually wear as an undershirt) out to town the other day, and felt really good!!!
you can see the difference in my face, and I desperately need a new pair of work pants, cause i am on the verge of losing these all the time.
Got accused of having fake boobs in my snug outfit.... I was like,, "oh honey, if only" Laughing

The book isn't bad.... I'm not sure If i would have picked it out to read on my own, but its entertaining.
sometimes the excess of puns get.... enduring though.
But I read almost the whole thing on only 2 shifts, so I like it enough not to put it down much. : D

(Anne Rice has a new series coming out, and I want to get her books to start reading)
I actually need to invest in some books to occupy my time.....