Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Warning...I'm going to whine!

Okay, before anyone asks me, 'would you like some cheese to go with your whine', I am almost certain that many of you know what this is about.

If not it'a about the array of absolute rubbish, nonsense and absolute JUNK in the GMBs. All I get are useless clothes.

You'd think I'd have learned my lesson, but I want the Valentine's day stuff, and I can't find it anywhere.

So, excuse me while I whine about it. Somebody needs to do this to those blasted ->

Okay, i feel better now. Thanks for bearing with me.

I know how you feel hun, Thankfully an angel gifted me some of the items. Really trying for that cute tiger plushie and the apron though. I can't get the glitch to work for me :S Good luck with finding them congratulations

HUGS!!!! I know how you feel, I feel the same way too but it's for fishing...LOL. I keep getting broken bottles, wheel tires, and ugly fish. I'll go stand with you and whine a bit too. :chin1: (I'm bringing him along cause he can make some noise)

The only ones I have are the cupid bear (traded for), the tiger (gifted), the apron and the wall sticker. The rest have eluded me.

Tiddly Winks wrote:
The only ones I have are the cupid bear (traded for), the tiger (gifted), the apron and the wall sticker. The rest have eluded me.

sorry I'm going to sound really stupid, but can you remind me what else there is .I'm a bit brain dead tonight ..got a thumping headache or at least i did have .... painkillers kicking in now

Me too, headache and all. I'll mosey over to the trading forum and see if I can find out what is in them.

edit: The red heart pouch and the pink heart mobile are the items I am trying to find but can't.

just sent a romantic cushion from bmb for you ...looked in PSFC news !!
I know there were more things released on the monday ...still looking for what they are

I think the other one is a pink (or red) heart sticker ...but can't remember which

its about time some one whined about it...cause I've been doing it since they introduced the rubbish!! and yet, I buy hopping that a valentines gift will appear, instead I get a bench that sells back for pennies.
so you go ahead and whine ill hold the tissues for both of us congratulations

awww, you guys are so great. I didn't post as a means of asking for stuff. I was just venting. The GMBs were being very stingy with me!!!