Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

Yes they are and the weather is non stop rain Sad so we are stuck indoors, weve made tents in the living room and they are all enjoying playing camping congratulations

I'll send over some sun!

It's freezing cold here today although the sun is shining. For me it's perfect weather to stay indoors, wrapped under a blankie, with hot chocolate and a movie congratulations But unfortunately, I'm stuck with some work today, so I can't be lazy :p

I love blankies Smile

good luck with your work, its hard going for you Sad

Gotta run for a bit kids want me to play fun fairs Laughing

they have made a rollercoaster out of the dinning chairs x

hope to be back soon xx

ooooh have fun!!!

am going to get some work done now, i'll probably be back later this eve congratulations

bye bye!!

BooBear wrote:
Yes! Me! How are you hon?

LaughingLaughing

What a nice surprise ........on vacation from work ? (Half term ?) or just home early ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Yes! Me! How are you hon?

LaughingLaughing

What a nice surprise ........on vacation from work ? (Half term ?) or just home early ?

G on half term, T off today and taken him to his ball skills class. Me, home from work and with 20 minutes to myself!

Wow - a whole 20 minutes!!!!!!
We should make the most of that.

How are you? Half term driving you nuts yet or are you enjoying the time with G ?

sneaks in and nudges the minute hand on the clock up 23 minutes......

Hi Boo! Heya Wish... anyone else around?

I've been working so far. I'm off on Thursday and Friday which I'm wuite looking forward to. congratulations G is having a friend to play on Thursday (heaven help me!) and then we're meeting another friend on Friday either for the zoo or the museum depending on the weather. Smile Might squeeze in seeing ome other friends on Thursday late afternoon for tea. Laughing How about you? What's happening with you?

(and just so you know Boo.. that clock nudging was to open the bar... not shorten your time here)

well work is quite busy with the starting of the new project and the closing of 2 others. We decided to make a start on the dining room, so I have the decorator / handyman here (A is great at this stuff but just not here enough!)
We ordered the floor at the weekend and the plasterer will come next week to skim the ceiling and walls, then floor laying and decorating ....and then we can put the new furniture in :good:

We're off to Prague next weekend for A's birthday (50!!) so that will be a nice break as he's going to be away a lot over next few weeks (not complaining - it is his JOB after all congratulations )

Frannie wrote:
sneaks in and nudges the minute hand on the clock up 23 minutes......

Hi Boo! Heya Wish... anyone else around?

Frannie wrote:
(and just so you know Boo.. that clock nudging was to open the bar... not shorten your time here)

Hi Frannie! Don't worry! I didn;t think you were trying to push me out! congratulations

Anyway, the sun os over the yardarm somewhere in the world so the bar can open any time you like! Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
well work is quite busy with the starting of the new project and the closing of 2 others. We decided to make a start on the dining room, so I have the decorator / handyman here (A is great at this stuff but just not here enough!)
We ordered the floor at the weekend and the plasterer will come next week to skim the ceiling and walls, then floor laying and decorating ....and then we can put the new furniture in :good:

We're off to Prague next weekend for A's birthday (50!!) so that will be a nice break as he's going to be away a lot over next few weeks (not complaining - it is his JOB after all congratulations )

All sounds pretty fab hon. congratulations Hope the new project goes well for you. Going to look forward to seeing the dining room when we get down to see you. I am going to grab my diary in a minute and I will send you an FB message with dates etc so we can sort it out. Looking forward to catching up with you.

How exciting.... Prague with Hubby, I hear it's beautiful, just saw a travelogue this week!

and then you two get ting together?! We want pics!

Frannie wrote:

LOL Frannie -sorry to keep you waiting Laughing :bartend:

Boo - please do that - OMG - maybe we could even arrange to meet Boogie (in person??)
8)

Frannie wrote:
How exciting.... Prague with Hubby, I hear it's beautiful, just saw a travelogue this week!

and then you two get ting together?! We want pics!

We'll see what we can muster up Frannie! I am a bit camera shy! Laughing

Wish Fairy wrote:
Frannie wrote:

Boo - please do that - OMG - maybe we could even arrange to meet Boogie (in person??)
8)

That's what I'm planning! A & T can look after G while me and you and Boogs get together!!!

BooBear wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Frannie wrote:

8)

That's what I'm planning! A & T can look after G while me and you and Boogs get together!!!

What a cunning plan !! We can go to Gun Wharf and leave A G& T (now that looks funny written like that) to go up the Spinnaker tower and then us 3 can go for coffee (Wine? congratulations ). I take it you and Nicky have not actually met in R/L ?

Wish Fairy wrote:
BooBear wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Frannie wrote:

8)

What a cunning plan !! We can go to Gun Wharf and leave A G& T (now that looks funny written like that) to go up the Spinnaker tower and then us 3 can go for coffee (Wine? congratulations ). I take it you and Nicky have not actually met in R/L ?

No, we haven't met. Spoken a few times on the phone but not met yet.

Looking forward to being able to arrange that. Smile I am sure that there is lots the boys can find to do while we have a little drink and a chat.

Frannie wrote:
<--wants to go.. think they have bargain airfares?

Now how cool would that be ?! 8) 8) 8)

Keep an eye out for some good deals on Uk flights Frannie

Frannie wrote:
<--wants to go.. think they have bargain airfares?

Awww Frannie! How nice would that be?

Toulouse wrote:
ROFL @ Wish!!

I'm baaa-aaack

Oh Thank Goodnes BG....I was drowning in my own bar alone Laughing

How was shopping ? Did you and mom get handbags ??

I love the bar they have in PS now, the black one :good:

Shopping was nice, pretty cold though!
Mom unfortunately didn't find a handbag for her, she did look though. I myself bought the one I showed you (the brown-ish one, not the black one) and another one that wasn't too expensive to use for school. It's black, simple and HUGE! congratulations

Woo hoo - very nice. Pity your mum didn't get one.

I have 4 handbags -2 for winter - black (1 shoulder, 1 clutch) for winter and 2 for summer (1 small pale blue hand and 1 massive white shoulder)

I am the QUEEN of coats though...I have a coat for every occasion you can think of LOL

I'm pretty sure she'll find one eventually. It's like a trend now or something to have a purse that has one compartment, and I THINK she's looking for one that has 2.

I actually had one handbag I used frequently, but it's OLD and you can see it's been used a lot haha! Then I had another one I bought in a spur of the moment, and not so very keen on it now.

Queen of coats!! Love that title!
I have like... one winter coat, one ski coat and then something for the spring/fall congratulations

I know what you mean about "old friend" I've had my 2 blackhandbags for years !!

It's a pity about my coats as some of them are lovely but are miles too big now since I lost all my weight Sad (kind of ="good news / bad news")

I bought a beautiful wool / cashmere, long winter coat from Windsmoor last winter and I love it so much...but I can fit me AND OH in it this year LOL .... I;m not even sure it can be altered and I cannot justify the cost of buying another one that pricey this year
Ashamed

Oh that is a pity though!
Like you say : good/bad news!

Cashmere, looove it, but it itches too much

Toulouse wrote:
Oh that is a pity though!
Like you say : good/bad news!

Cashmere, looove it, but it itches too much

Laughing Yes - I agree, it's itchy for me too - but ok in coats just not in sweaters / jumpers

BTW I love the siggie n stuff that Kijo made for Joki n Snorks - it so beatiful

congratulations

I had a cashmere sweater once... I did wear it, but turned out red every time I wore it congratulations Cannot stand wool apparently haha

She's awesome isn't she?!
I love the hideeni outfit things she made!!

Toulouse wrote:
I had a cashmere sweater once... I did wear it, but turned out red every time I wore it congratulations Cannot stand wool apparently haha

She's awesome isn't she?!
I love the hideeni outfit things she made!!

The same thing happens to me with wool

She is totally awesome ! I think Wish looks so cute in "Hideeni Lilac" 8)

It's a shame though, because wool is actually quite soft and warm, but I really cannot stand it. It's like a couple of pants I bought a while ago, they have a small amount of wool in them and I have to wear them with a pantyhose underneath congratulations

Wish is adorable in her Tigger outfit!!!

It's funny about wool though because I have NEVER been able to tolerate it - even when I was very small ! ONe of my earliest memories is of my dad trying to get me to wear a woolly hat and sweater and me resisting and haveing a massive tantrum LaughingLaughing

LaughingLaughing

Mom's always told me I cannot stand it, but I always want to try something on, just because maybe one day I am able to wear it hahaha congratulations

That's okay hun, what are you looking for?
I'm just occupied again with several things - mostly emails flying around from someone who wants me to check the articles she found for a paper... Yeah right, I have my own things to do for that paper, so check your own...

congratulations

Sorry, frustration all over the place Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
I'm having a sit down before dinner. Am a bit pooped.

Hiya Gill,,,,,are you avoiding me Laughing (kidding - we just seem to miss each other a lot of times in the past few days !)
Why so tired ?

Toulouse wrote:
Pooped?

Oh sweetie, what's dusky pink? You left me puzzled yesterday

Now, I copied a pic of "Dusky pink" cos I saw your post earlier, but I forgot to post it for you.

Toulouse wrote:
Pooped?

Oh sweetie, what's dusky pink? You left me puzzled yesterday

Oh pooped is kind of when you sink into a chair and sigh, kick off your shoes and close your eyes - you know?

mmmm dusky pink has a grey/lilac/brown-beige tone to it, it's not a bright colour or girly colour at all, it's subtle and subdued, not attention grabbing.

Wish Fairy wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
I'm having a sit down before dinner. Am a bit pooped.

Hiya Gill,,,,,are you avoiding me Laughing (kidding - we just seem to miss each other a lot of times in the past few days !)
Why so tired ?

I don't know why so tired, a little run down maybe? I keep feeling it's been such a long winter Sad

Or, of course, it could be all the running around avoiding you is sapping my energy
:37:

ROFL @ you running around trying to avoid me LaughingLaughing

I love the Zoonie tiger outfit btw !! Kijo Rocks :good:

Awww pooped, got it!

I think I know what you guys mean with the dusky pink!
I'm more used to earth bound colors, I bought a black and brown handbag, I think that explains a lot : D Used to wear a lot of black and brown when I was 'younger', but a couple of years ago someone introduced me to "colors" congratulations

Wish Fairy wrote:
ROFL @ you running around trying to avoid me LaughingLaughing

I love the Zoonie tiger outfit btw !! Kijo Rocks :good:

She does

believe me, I'd be running right towards you, not hiding :lovebox:

Toulouse wrote:
Awww pooped, got it!

I think I know what you guys mean with the dusky pink!
I'm more used to earth bound colors, I bought a black and brown handbag, I think that explains a lot : D Used to wear a lot of black and brown when I was 'younger', but a couple of years ago someone introduced me to "colors" congratulations

I like earthy colours rather than brights BG.

AND, it's our mission to make sure you talk/understand real English-English and not that American English your wife *thinks* is English :chaplin: