Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

np.

Too bad Bee isnt online.... tradition and what not. : D

Posted new hunt a second ago.

Morning guys

Will be back in a bit, going to have breakfast and get ready for class today, but already wanted to say hi!

Yay! did you?!?!

Been busy with work and lost her over the weekend.
let me see if it comes up in my PS, Frannie said tiph was having issues with it before.

HI WIFEY! ;kiss:

Hmmmmm.... I refreshed and nothing was different, so I posted it on my wall again.....

morning!

i found la la too, a minute ago.. (thanks for 200 coins congratulations)
i gtg eat something, and then hunt congratulations
kijo, did you finally see how do you interact with the love bath tub? congratulations

maybe the finder will need to post that they found it... did she arrive now?

no, I havent, i just logged on a minute ago, and still sorting out through presents and notes, and tending trees.

is it very neat??

inu-kijo wrote:
no, I havent, i just logged on a minute ago, and still sorting out through presents and notes, and tending trees.

is it very neat??

the tub, or you opening presents and tending trees? congratulations

she has to come home, one day... what about the detective? can you choose him? it's only 200 coins...

did youlook in your chest .... I have found her twice now ..... tyvm for the 400 coins ...congratulations

the tub... but i found one, its just like a normal tub but with heart bubbles... a little disappointing.

I could call teh detective... But i was just testing to see what was up cause Frannie had mentioned it.

Girls, I hate to leave, but i am falling asleep at the desk ..... i did not get my whole nap today ......

going to bed

night night !!!

xo xo xo xo

exactly, the tub isn't so special with interacting, but i like it.... wish i had one...

many people who have lost their petlings haven't got them back, even though, their friends found them and they called the detective SadSadSad
there are 10000 threads on tof, with people maad because they want their petlings back.. they have to get back home, one day...
i hope they fix it (but not the part with getting unlimited coins from the lost petling posts Laughing)

night, tanya!

Kijo, I know this is way late and a new thread has been started, but I just got back here. The Oreos recipe sounds wonderful! Think I'll try it. Thanks!

Drats, just had a text from a friend she won't make it for the first class (probably because of the snow that fell during the night and it's really slippery outside). it's going to be very boring then I'm afraid

Yeah, my weekend was pretty good.

Finally escaped those demons i mentioned not too long ago (or maybe at least for now)
So I am starting to perk up and feel a lot better, and thats really awesome!

How about you, how was your weekend love?

I'm glad the demons are gone!

It was short, but good, had an awesome time lol, BF fell through his bed, so we had quite the laughter. Only bad thing was when I had to drive back home, it was really awful!

Oooh, well i am sure glad that you made it home safely!!!

I think I just needed something to preoccupy my time.
but this week has been a big improvement, even though I have been VERY busy. : D

Sorry, got distracted for a bit :blushes:

I was quite uncertain when I had to drive, I couldn't see much...

Well, BF and I repaired his bed and I came home. We don't celebrate V-day actually, because we both think it's a bit... overrated. It seems like you only get one day to celebrate your love and it's one big commercial day ?

I actually agree, but its a super common thing for everyone to celebrate.

i didn't do anything on v-day (worked)

but yesterday I had a nice diner witha platonic friend, and we ended up getting drunk, and he ended up being my cuddle buddy/human pillow by the end of the night (clyde was not happy to share the bed.)
It was nothing more than that, and will be nothing more than that, but it was fun. : D

(I did end up getting sick, and did not really enjoy my lovely diner the second time, but fortunatly, did not ruin the evening.)

It feels like you get like one day to show you love each other, but it doesn't count if you show it the other 364 days. That's what bothers me most. And a lot of people are amazed when I say we don't get each other pressies or something like that, but it's just who we are, we don't follow the main crowd actually.

Hahahah ,poor Clyde : D
It's good to have a friend like that you know, no strings attached, but you can use him for a human pillow : D

Wondering what to do... Go to class or skip it... I just said to myself to go, because once I start skipping this class, it's going to get harder to go... But still.

Laughing you should go silly.
look at it this way (always helps me) whether you go or not, you are still paying for this class, so you mind as well go and get your money's worth.
Besides, you are right... skipping makes the class harder as well.

Morning Boogs! How are you today??

Toulouse wrote:
It feels like you get like one day to show you love each other, but it doesn't count if you show it the other 364 days. That's what bothers me most. And a lot of people are amazed when I say we don't get each other pressies or something like that, but it's just who we are, we don't follow the main crowd actually.

Hahahah ,poor Clyde : D
It's good to have a friend like that you know, no strings attached, but you can use him for a human pillow : D

Wondering what to do... Go to class or skip it... I just said to myself to go, because once I start skipping this class, it's going to get harder to go... But still.

BG how are you?

I agree me and the oh do not get each other anything, we know we love each other!

We do depending on when V day falls treat ourselves to a takeaway congratulations

Yeah I think it's better for me to go. Will take a book if I turn up to be there alone, and when it gets too boring (the guy just reads what it says on the presentation... )
Besides, good thinking about the paying for the class, I absolutely agree, so that makes a good argument!!

Morning Boogs!! I am quite tired, just spotted myself in the mirror and asked Mom if my eyes looked swollen ROFL. I hope you're doing good!

Will have to get going though, want to leave in time because of the joyful weather outside...

inu-kijo wrote:
Laughing you should go silly.
look at it this way (always helps me) whether you go or not, you are still paying for this class, so you mind as well go and get your money's worth.
Besides, you are right... skipping makes the class harder as well.

Morning Boogs! How are you today??

Hi kijo Im good half term though so kids are home all week, my eyes will be twitching and ill be pulling my hair out by the end of the week

Hows your weekend been?

Oh and I tagged a pic a little while ago, did you get it?

Toulouse wrote:
Yeah I think it's better for me to go. Will take a book if I turn up to be there alone, and when it gets too boring (the guy just reads what it says on the presentation... )
Besides, good thinking about the paying for the class, I absolutely agree, so that makes a good argument!!

Morning Boogs!! I am quite tired, just spotted myself in the mirror and asked Mom if my eyes looked swollen ROFL

Will have to get going though, want to leave in time because of the joyful weather outside...

Have a great day Im sure once your outside in the fresh air you will feel better.

See you soon

Boogs, good seeing you, I'm sorry it's such a short one
Hope to see you soon!!!

Wifey, hope you have a good day!!

See you tonight/tomorrow (don't have class on Tuesday, woohoo!)

xxx

Zoonie wrote:
Hello Hello

oooh must tag pics for Zoonie and Kitty...BRB

Me Loon!!!!! :valentine:

How are you?

Hey Boogs,

♫I may be scared and a little bit frightened...
and a little bit lost without you...♫

I'm battling my connection again - how are you and yours?

Morning Gill,
BYE BG! (sorry was busy for a moment)

Boogs I got your tagged pic dear, thanks!
Gill havent gotten yours or kitties yet. : D

Off to b-fast, see oyu all in a bit!

(updated new petling toger information if anyone is interested. : D)

Zoonie wrote:
Hey Boogs,

♫I may be scared and a little bit frightened...
and a little bit lost without you...♫

I'm battling my connection again - how are you and yours?

Sad that must be driving you nuts its been going on for age

Were ok thanks, kids are home for the week but happily playing at the moment, not sure how long before they start fighting though.

inu-kijo wrote:
Morning Gill,
BYE BG! (sorry was busy for a moment)

Boogs I got your tagged pic dear, thanks!
Gill havent gotten yours or kitties yet. : D

Off to b-fast, see oyu all in a bit!

(updated new petling toger information if anyone is interested. : D)

Yummy bring some back for me congratulations

Petliing toger info? where do I find the info?

Just click the C&G tab Boogs to see all our threads and the competition forum.
I've got a new Name the Differences game to put up.

See you in a bit Kijo, just did the tagging.

Boogs, I don't think my connection is EVER going to improve, it's just how it is out here Sad

Zoonie wrote:
Just click the C&G tab Boogs to see all our threads and the competition forum.
I've got a new Name the Differences game to put up.

See you in a bit Kijo, just did the tagging.

Boogs, I don't think my connection is EVER going to improve, it's just how it is out here Sad

I will have to take a peek in a bit at the comps, multi tasking at the moment so in and out.

Hopefully one day they will find a way of you getting top speed internet connection, even out in the middle of nowhere.

& sorry I must owe you load of TWS as prizes, will send you one this week, and what do you need for the reg?

Boogs, you don't owe anything, don't be silly. We haven't been doing the Poster of the Week since we came here.

There've been a lot of people missing, so many really busy, and time keeps flying by!

I haven't even thought about the Registry this week yet.

Just getting the second difference pic up.

Zoonie wrote:
Boogs, you don't owe anything, don't be silly. We haven't been doing the Poster of the Week since we came here.

There've been a lot of people missing, so many really busy, and time keeps flying by!

I haven't even thought about the Registry this week yet.

Just getting the second difference pic up.

I'll send over the lux tws, up to you if you use it for the reg or a comp xx

then I will look at the reg later in the week to see if you need anything more.

Tiph is having connection troubles, but im sure you are aware as Frannie bless her is doing her visits for her.

I asked her to let me know if she needs anything, but has she registered with the reg?

Thanks.

Frannie has told me about Tiph, so I know she needs stuff, was just waiting until she got back on line properly and then will top her up with the stuff she wants and has missed...at least that way she'll get the pleasure of the parcels Smile
We seem to have plenty of stuff and Tiph hasn't been able to play properly for most of this year.

Was just looking in the cash shop - they seem to be hiking the prices up there don't they?