Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥ THE FEBRUARY CHAT- Part 4! ♥

Im glad tiph will be ok for stuff, just let me know if you are missing anything and if I can help I will.

I avoid the cash shop so have not noticed really.

I will not be getting the new petling then

I got my first petling yesterday and its blue like boubie congratulations

aaaw, lovely - mine's blue too, a cat called Sox, as she has white socks like that monkey pup who's still living here with us!

Aaagh, our CD player is playing up now, I have the radio on and I keep hearing the cd drive kicking in - so annoying, it did this once before when it was under guarantee (and the newish TV had to go back last week for a similar repair to the built in dvd player)

Cannot see him going anywhere now congratulations How are you allergies holding out with him about?

EEk, I try to avoid products with built in components, mainly after many friends bought washer/dryers but once 1 parts gone you still need to get the other again.

Gill told me where to find it so I will take a look in a bit, juggling lots of things at the moment. doing visits cleaning the kitchen and putting washing on, ordering a food shop and to top it off the kids are now driving me nuts

But Im sure it will help me, so thank you xxx hugs xxx

bogie wrote:
Cannot see him going anywhere now congratulations How are you allergies holding out with him about?

I know! and there was an altercation between committee members at the rehoming charity and it lead to one woman resigning (all over Socks!)

He's lovely, but my allergy is bad. Sore throat, itchy eyes, sneezing and a really tickly nose most of the time.

WB Kijo

thanks Zoonie bug!

Its all good Boogs, take your time, was just wondering if you had problems finding it, thats all. : D

Who else thinks the "theme" this week is completely random?

and the prices!!! WOW!!! : O

Oh my do you think they will find a new home for socks?

I can't work it out, lots of random stuff, bizarre. I love the tree house, but am not going to buy cc to spend on it Sad

I really don't know Boogs, am a bit peed off. Obviously love little Socks, and am very cautious as to who could take him, but I wonder if they think the longer they leave him here, the more likely we just keep him?

Thats a bit unfair due to your allergies Sad

We would love to have pets but OH suffers so much we can't

IF they would have gotten him a home quicker, it would have been better, now he is close to being full grown, and everyone I know would perfer to have a kitten over a cat.

I hope he finds a loving home soon, he is too sdorable to not get a home that could really love him. : S

I hope so too.
Sometimes you do get people who want a slightly older cat - one who's litter trained and with a developed personality, so they know if it's lively or quieter.

It's just finding the right people.

I got Clyde when he was 11 months old, but would have rather had a kitten to be honest.

its the most adorable part of their lives.

My old landlady many years ago hated cats but said nothing in this world is prettier than a kitten.

I don't even care for cats that much, I'm a doggy type - so is IMOM, but we get round it by saying Dennis is The Amazing Wonder Cat (as neither of us are allergic to him, and he's absolutely no trouble - on the downside, he's not that affectionate, and you can't pick him up at all)

Socks has all the upsides of a kitten, despite being a nearly grown boy now.

they keep their kitten-ish tendencies after being full grown for a while... its like a 20 year old human. : D
grown but still act like kids.

Just missing all that adorable cute-ness.

at least cats don't mot like a Duck... could you imagine!
O__O

My PS keeps freezing up right at the start up... anyone else having trouble??

It might be because Dennis the wonder cat does not get too close that your allergies do not flare up though.

Mine seems to be ok Kijo although I did have it freezing up on me the other day, perhaps they are working on sections bit by bit

I dunno if it's PS or my connection, but yes, of late I keep having it freeze on me.

Just trying to put a tricky email together, but am around.

Morning, morning, bobbing in and out today.

Hope everyone's good and all full up after the Valentine Day feasts...my brother cooked for me and hubby yesterday, it was actually a late birthday treat but it worked for both (tehe).

See you all in a bit

Hi Dawn that sounds wonderful having someone cook for you congratulations

Im very in and out too multitasking

See you in a bit Dawn, I've set my tricky email, now on to the next bit of tricky stuff *sigh*

Going to make coffee.

Hi tweet nice to meet you congratulations

Unfortunately I have to dash my sister in law (hairdresser) has just phoned to say shes popping round to do my hair :cheer:

Will hopefully be back later on

to you all

Hiya Tweet - do you have a copy of the PM you sent me for the beach spot the difference honey? if so could you send again pretty please

Oooh nice one Boogie, I got my hair cut last week, am pleased - have made an appointment to have it highlighted a week on Saturday too Smile

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya Tweet - do you have a copy of the PM you sent me for the beach spot the difference honey? if so could you send again pretty please

Oooh nice one Boogie, I got my hair cut last week, am pleased - have made an appointment to have it highlighted a week on Saturday too Smile

i can't find the pic, and it's not in my sentbox :S
i'll look again, to see if it's still there

Hi Paige.

Bye Kijo.

Tell you what Tweet, don't worry, you get the prize, don't think any one will mind - the condition is that you enter the other two new Name the Differences that are up now Laughing (bribery and corruption)

I loved your pic of Zoonie Smile

Hiya everyone, No time to chat today, but ran into tell you to be careful if you bought any new items and put them in your room yet. I think there is a glitch that you can steal the items from your friends when you go to visit. You can drag their new items to your chest, you can drag them to your register and sell them or re-cycle them.

(please don't try it )

I would keep your new items in your chest til this is fixed, unless you ONLY have friends that you know and trust, but even then it could be done by accident :-)
*POOF*

OMG! not heard of that Wish, thanks for the warning!!!!

Tweet - Kijo works two jobs now

I just logged in to my OH's account, tried to drag a new item out of Zoonie's house, but it didn't work.

i just did something very very bad.. I experimented taking her ghost.... and eeeeeeeeeeeek it worked..... but now it's not in the chest!!@ I did this with hubby's pet. am going to buy her another, but want you all to know

ok.. have replaced her ghost.. wonder where they go when you grab them?

Sad I tried it too with the Gift Registry and now it's also lost, will have to replace it.

BG is at college Frannie.

she does not take trains to school, does she? It's all over our news here about the crash

No, she usually goes by car or bus...and she was here much later than the time it happened.
Serious crash Sad