Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hannahbananaa

5 petling limit

im so sad right now... just found out that there is a 5 petling limit.
im not absolutely sure since i havent tried it... but the official forum says theres a limit....

so so so so sad...

good luck with 99 petling projects! Laughing
but why would you even want more then 5 petlings? i was happy with 2, and i might even sell one, now that i have 3, and might get a tiger!

Do we have to feed them if the petling is in our chest?????? i might want to have the tiger also.......i have 3 now....................

well, if they're in your chest, and you don't feed them, they can run away.... it's like they're in some other room Smile

tweet40 wrote:
good luck with 99 petling projects! Laughing
but why would you even want more then 5 petlings? i was happy with 2, and i might even sell one, now that i have 3, and might get a tiger!

want 16

Mage lvl8 wrote:
aw, thats too bad...i wanted 99 of them to bounce all over the screen

Me too, Can we post links to the Playfish forum?

Mage lvl8 wrote:

Would be fun to see 99 bouncing all over the screen... but can you imagine the BUDGET you need to FEED all those petlings EVERY DAY? Let's do the math...

What if you've got 99 petlings who want Tamago Sushi every day? 1980 coins per day!
What if you've got 99 petlings who want Ebi Sushi every day? 2970 coins per day!
What if you've got 99 petlings who want Strawberry Milk every day? 4455 coins per day!
What if you've got 99 petlings who want Milk every day? 7425 coins per day!
What if you've got 99 petlings who want a Bone every day? 9900 coins per day!

Hmmm. Me thinks you will spend your days visiting pets and feeding petlings and the rest of the game? No time to play!

Yes, 99 petlings bouncing everywhere could be cute to look at... 99 petlings with zombie eyes looking for food? Not a pretty sight!

Laughing

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

Would be fun to see 99 bouncing all over the screen... but can you imagine the BUDGET you need to FEED all those petlings EVERY DAY? Let's do the math...

What if you've got 99 petlings who want Tamago Sushi every day? 1980 coins per day!
What if you've got 99 petlings who want Ebi Sushi every day? 2970 coins per day!
What if you've got 99 petlings who want Strawberry Milk every day? 4455 coins per day!

Hmmm. Me thinks you will spend your days visiting pets and feeding petlings and the rest of the game? No time to play!

Yes, 99 petlings bouncing everywhere could be cute to look at... 99 petlings with zombie eyes looking for food? Not a pretty sight!

Laughing

my point: exactly congratulations

MaMaShiShi wrote:
Mage lvl8 wrote:

Laughing

i totally agree