Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
clair a bell

My pc lost the will to live :(

Yesterday my pc just lost the will to live !!! Everytime i switched it on it just screen loaded then nothing happened. My other half got our neighbour to take a look and got told my tower needed a new graphics card and that he had one he could fit for us. Luckly i was able to get my laptop from my mum and used that for last night. Well as i turns out the graphics card i need isnt the same as the one he has got and its going to cost too much for me to get it right now ( sometimes i wish i was made of money lol ) but he has changed my pc from vista to xp and now i can use my pc, it looks older than im used to but it works congratulationscongratulations
But the best bit is now when i play ps i can click on hideenii and the share button is finally there. I can share my daily lottery and when ive cooked!!! Plus my camera is back congratulationscongratulationscongratulations Im so happy
It was worth my pc breaking down on me because i was really getting annoyed because i couldnt share or take pictures
Also i can play the other pf games which i havent been able to for a while

good to hear that! mine also was repaired two days ago and its really annoying! i miss the games and the forum... Sad but thanks god its ok now and im back to normal routine, hehehe..

Glad you can get back on. It can be weird going back to an older operating system... and probably a little slower—but if you can once again use features you missed, and play games again, well then it's worth it!

I hear you - wishin' you were made of money... if I was, I'd upgrade every year!