Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deerlet

Eco Box Contents

Hey! I've not been able to find a topic on this and I'm curious if anyone has complied a set of photos of the items you get in the 10,000, 20,000 and 30,000 eco boxes. I have gotten a few repeats already and I'm wondering if there are just a few options in each category - or if anyone knows.

So far I've found the telescope and cookoo clock, seal plush, bird house and two types of todem poles.

Any help would be great! Smile

xoxo

Oh, and I forgot to say the Classic Wall Fountain too (and sorry I don't have the exact names of the other items, I recycled most of them, so I'm going off memory)

there is a list floating around somewhere...let me see if i can find it...

hmmmm.. i can't find that list right now.sorry!

but i did copy this from kogaweb for ya. sorry if it's too small. lmk.

Small Eco Box:
 sep_ti10.jpg

Medium Eco Box:
 mep_ti10.jpg

Large Eco Box:
 lep_ti10.jpg

Deerlet wrote:
OH Perfect this is just what I needed, THANK YOU!!!

you're welcome. if and when i find the one from our site (cuz it's so much prettier to look at) i'll post the link here since there may be others looking for it Smile

Good idea! Thanks again, I appreciate it very much... saved me lots of time guessing, and so I knew just which boxes to try for to get what I wanted most. Off to bed for me! xoxo

WOW..all the items look great...I'm going to go for the bigger box...so far, I got only 2k so points for my recycling box.