Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

FEBRUARY CHAT --Part 5!!

If you need a nap on Moday after you get home, I would just be getting off of work from a double, so i can go home and sleep (usually wake up around 3 but I can leave a little later) and show up monday in the early evening.

That week will be fine ... I will just have to go to the hospital ... and you might want to come keep me company ..... Smile

When you choose to leave is up to you .... Would you rather go home on Tuesday and get to sleep in you own bed ...I am not trying to run you off, I would keep you as long as possible....congratulations

Because of the training job, I wil have those days off we are talking about and then I wil have the 8-9th off ... then for a month, I will have Sat-Sun ... after that I am not sure what kind of days off I will have yet ...

We can figure out when I have to leave when I get down there... i dont sleep terribly much.
just make sure you have some 2% milk for me, and I will be content. : D

(ouch! did you see that guy FALL. that REALLY hurt.)

Milk I can handle .... OH can drink a gallon in two days ..... I buy it 3 gallons at a time ...... Anything else??

Sat Sundays would be easy for me to work out for us to hang out more! : D

*excited!!!!*

even if its only for one night, I could come and visit like 2 times a month (or as much as you allow me) while your schedule is all awesome for me.

But, if my schedule is the same here as it was this week, it won't be any problem to come the days I said if the girl next door will switch with me.
: D

not much time left here, you guys help my night fly by!!! : D

Thats all I need (cause of the meds I tend to drink it up too.....)

I want to cook for you. So we either need to go out and get ingredients one night, or I can send you a list ahead of time, and you can have it ready there. : D

Because of the way that RDO's ( regular days off) work, I will have off in March ...... 2,3 ... 8,9 .... 14, .... 20,21 .... 27,28 ..... and then it gets to April ...

I am glad that we can help you pass the time .... You have saved me many nights at work .......

I am excited ...... I love cooking!!

No, No! I am cooking for YOU guys!

I'll even clean up the nasty dishes sfterwards!! : D

Do you have a square cassarole dish? a pretty decent sized one? I am sure you do if you cook quite often.

Well, I meant it doesn't have to be "SQUARE"

just a decent one.

I am used to this antique Pyrex Cassarole set we had growing up (til my dad gave it to his stupid wife or whatever thing.)
He tried to show her how to cook MY recipe... and it taste like CRUD when she makes it!
I am the BEST at this.
(will teach you how. I am sure Ken will want you to learn)

I have lots of baking things .... some round, some square, and lots of rectangular ....

Havent seen the other, but I thought they did REALLY good.
none of them do tricks and crazy things??

I miss back in the day when Scott Hamilton skated... I loooooved him!!!

I need a deep dish... hard to explain it.

OMG this looks almost EXACTLY like the one I used to have:
 pic10.jpg

This is ice dancing .... no crazy tricks. they have a set of things that they must do .. I think that the second phase is freestyle..

The guys were good yesterday, but I am like you it seems to be missing something ...

what time do you get off ?? 11??

11, yes ma'am can't keep you company after that, I am sorry, I have to be back at work at 7am. so after that I am done.

I love shopping at flea markets for old cookware.... got a really good deal on these set of Pyrex mixing bowls a long time ago.... and they were so thick and durable. fantastic.
3 different sizes, the Big one was Yellow, the medium was green, and the small one red. : D

that is probably why they were in the flea market ..... somone broke one ...

11 is a good thing ..... I have to go to work at 6 in the morning ...... Still need to get a bath ....

I missed it... had 2 walk ins at one time. : C

Almost time to goooooo!

you don't have to stay online on account of me!!

apparently they are the national champions... sort of hard to go agaist that. : D

oooh some Jeans! Wooo Hooo

After I get off work tomorrow I have to wash all my clothes for the week.

I am going to go ahead and call the girl next door after I get off to see if she can switch with me, otherwise I am going to get excited over nothing.

When you come, if you need to bring your laundry, you can ..... save you some money and time .....

Laughing

I have 1 pair of pants for both jobs.... 2 hampton shirts, and 1 EL shirt..... and only have time to do laundry one day a week......

o__o

I'll kee p the laundry in mind... but it will be at the beginning of the week, so its not so bad then.

Oh I have an idea of something to draw for you... : 3

need one good day, and some inspiration, and I will try to work on it,

Dude.... is all the music the same?????

tanya, yup.
1 pair.
only black pair I had when I started at the hampton (and that isn't so bad jsut 5 little shifts) but now..... : /

I told you I needed to go to Ross's hahahaha!!
: D

yes, you need to go shopping ....

This is their required dance. They must have the same music, and do the same basic steps ...

they have two more .... an original dance, and a freestyle dance ..

Oh.... yeah.
Well this isn't my fav part of figure skating right now then......

no, mine eithor, but I lkie to watch .... It amazes me , if you can see the ice, how close all their skate paths in the ice are ...

nope .... I have bad ankles ......

isn't Ross's kind of hit or miss ?? I have trouble finding things in there sometimes ....

Yeah sometimes, but its CHEAP. and I am all about that.
hate shopping at walmart... think all of the clothes are made ofr black girls..... with strange proportions.

he he he..... it is just about time for you to go .... You bettter pack up your stuff ....

I will talk to you .... I guess sunday night??

Those people skating now are really good.

Well hunny, I am going to have to wrap this up, gotta count my drawer and get ready to hit the hay (and sneak over to KFC quickly to see if they will still serve me!!!)

See you.... maybe tomorrow??

Nearly quarter past 8 in the UK morning - Hello to anyone who looks in.
We have a heavy frost, so I'll need to dress up warm for our day out.

Just having a big mug of hot tea and deciding what to wear...comfy boots as a starter, but better think of something else too

Hi Gill and Tanya

(Woo hoo we have out first gold medal of the winter games !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We have a heavy frost too but the sun in shining and apart from the temperature it's like spring.
I have to go out today too - events have overtaken me this week I think.

Hi Wish, doing anything special? I boasted about our gold in the Olympic thread, just quietly you understand congratulations

It's over four hours since Tanya was here, lol, so I don't think she can hear you Laughing

Did you see I edited one of the comp questions? there was a duplicate, hope that was ok?

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Wish, doing anything special? I boasted about our gold in the Olympic thread, just quietly you understand congratulations

It's over four hours since Tanya was here, lol, so I don't think she can hear you Laughing

Did you see I edited one of the comp questions? there was a duplicate, hope that was ok?

LOL about Tanya - sometime she's still here at this time but I didn't even look at the time.

Thanks for the edit - again I didn't even notice it. I have to admit that I thought this week was going to be quite a queit one for me but in fact as the week went on it seemed to crank up and left me with not as much time as I'd hoped. I have to go to a meeting today and work on a presentation this weekend !
Where are you off today ( Ashamed I'm pretty sure I should know this )