Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nani_s

Charged for Playing Pet Society

Guys, i just heard from my friend, that we are going to be charged for playing pet society starting July 2010.....is it true???? Anybody knows about this?
If so, a lot of people will be very disappointed and sad, including me Sad
cause some of us will have more than 1 pet........

heard it too!!!!but dont know if its rumor or true!!!!!!!!!!i will disappointed too!!!!!!!i have also more than 1 account of course!!!!!!!!
so in my opinion playfish must explain to us if its true or not!!!
by the way what people say @ TOF???????????

it is not gonna be fun anymore...................... hope that will not happen........

i think that we have to pay like we buy stuff from the cash store with the pay pal....... i really hope....really really hope that this is not true.................

nani_s wrote:
i think that we have to pay like we buy stuff from the cash store with the pay pal....... i really hope....really really hope that this is not true.................

me too1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dont want to stop playing pet cause up to now i spent soooooooooo much time and real money for cc

we have to pay the face book and also the pet?????? that is awful.........
i spend a lot of money also for the cc and some stuff.............it is a total rip off.

Guest Guest
lol if thats true.... i'm out of the FB. i only used FB for the games, but if that's the case we gotta pay, they can go rot in the depts of a toilet. lol

they'd be complete dummies to do that. no one is gonna play or go on FB if they gotta pay. -_-; we only join cause its free. if we gotta pay after. i swear more then half will leave FB. same with PS. ...

there's better games out there to play with money. PS and FB are just past times. i know we use it ALOT, but there's nothing to even do in PS other then flaunt our items and rooms. :/ that's not worth paying anything as a montly fee or w/e they plan to do.

I really hope they don't do this but i agree with Riuna all we do is buy/sell items and then flaunt them in our rooms... x
Pet society and Facebook are complete rip offs! We spend all our virtual and real money on a stupid computer game! And then it just getss all thrown away! x

I don't think it's true, not while Playfish use Facebook. These rumours circulate from time to time, so I wouldn't get too worried about it.

well, i hope that's only rumours........cause i really love my pet.............i dont want to loose my princess Sad

i relay dont hope that because so cant i not play the game any more and i realy like smut

I'd be open to paying a small monthly fee, if they eliminated the whole cash coin thing and there was no need to pay extra for anything. Just one flat monthly fee. However, I think that this would mean a lot of people could no longer play. And that would be baaaad.

Another possibility would be to have a basic game available for free, and an 'upgrade' level for small monthly fee. One of the games my son plays was set up like this. Paying the fee gave them access to more areas of the game.

But still, I think it might be best the way it is—it allows for more open and even playing field regardless of your finances or age or country of origin or anything.

aww..really a fee? i don't want to stop playing...but i can only afford it if its like 3-5 dollars each month ($36-60 per yr)...how come they are thinking of charging users? at least make it if subscribers pay, give us a sticker in the mail or a t shirt...LOL

OMG... why wud they do this???? i will so have to stop playing it ya !!!! coz the conversion rate in India is a lil too high n since i am studyin its gonna be a lil impossible to pay for it!!!!

I think this is just a rumor. I mean, if PS starts charging us to play then 80% of the players will leave. And the myspace and bebo PS gets crowded. Or, they could move into other games??? If they do it i'll smack you down PF!!!! Laughing

I think it's a rumor too. There are a plethora of rumors floating about with regards to PF and most of them are probably fabricated to get people to worry about 'what if' scenarios.

I wouldn't worry about it unless there happens to be an official statement from PF on their official website.

At this point I wouldn't even go to the official forum...because there are a lot of paranoid stuff going on there, but that's just MHO.