Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

♪ The FEBRUARY chat - part 6 ♪

Laughing Well, I guess I am liked here.
The Indians just brought me diner. : D

It was some yellow rice with soupy stuff in it that was EXTREMLY hot (he said it was mild.. only a little spicy he says...... )
and then this like bread pancake thing that went with it.
It was good.... BUT HOT!!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
Yes, I found them all after I updated last night.... and it was at a time when I could RE-update it... so i HAVE the pics... jsut need to update one last time!!!!

: D

I love how the orange Tiger is sad..... cause he is orange. : D

It is!! The brown one is also looking pretty sad! I love the blue one!! It's sticking out it's tongue and it's pretty cute!

inu-kijo wrote:
Laughing Well, I guess I am liked here.
The Indians just brought me diner. : D

It was some yellow rice with soupy stuff in it that was EXTREMLY hot (he said it was mild.. only a little spicy he says...... )
and then this like bread pancake thing that went with it.
It was good.... BUT HOT!!!!

Lol, I wonder what they think is hot then if this was only mild!!
I'm craving some Ben & Jerry's at the moment!

Im back now keep your fingers crossed that they stay asleep for me congratulations

PS just sent me 1000 coins congratulations did you all get it too?

Popping in to say hello! Will have to go and eat soon but will come back later. How is everyone?

Me Boo

Im good, just wish the kids would stay in their beds they are taking it in turns to keep comming down Sad

Hows your day been?

Toulouse wrote:
Boo! Hi there! How are you?

Hello hon! I'm good thanks - you?

bogie wrote:
Me Boo

Im good, just wish the kids would stay in their beds they are taking it in turns to keep comming down Sad

Hows your day been?

Oh blimey Boogs - is it time for the gaffer tape to make them stay in bed?

My day? Marvellous thanks! Had to go to work and then should have known better than letting G play on the Wii after eating. He didn't want to stop so kicked off when it was time for the bath.

I was ignoring the tantrum but fortunately for him, Daddy came home and he got to tell him how mean Mummy was and how he didn't want to speak to me again!

You'll never guess who his choice was to read with him before bed though!

how funny the little monkey congratulations

What was his bedtime story? I had to read the enormous turnip hehehe at least it was a short one tonight congratulations

Sorry guys, had to run downstairs, Mom had a question for me, so had to help her

I'm fine Boo, thank you!

Grrr I can here movement upstairs again Sad off to find the gaffer tape brb congratulations

Heehee! They did a play of the enormous turnip in school. We always have 2 stories - Charlie and Lola ones tonight - he loves them at the moment. Smile

Toulouse wrote:
Sorry guys, had to run downstairs, Mom had a question for me, so had to help her

I'm fine Boo, thank you!

No problem hon. Sorry - everything is really lagging for me tonight. It's taking ages to refresh and add my posts.

bogie wrote:
Grrr I can here movement upstairs again Sad off to find the gaffer tape brb congratulations

Don't put it on too tight Boogs! See you in a while. Smile

BooBear wrote:
No problem hon. Sorry - everything is really lagging for me tonight. It's taking ages to refresh and add my posts.

Been having that too today!

I think you both deserve something to drink, what can I get you?
(having some wine myself)

Hmmm! I might just settle for a nice glass of wine too - thanks!

Have you been busy today?

Im back and all seem quiet congratulations have to keep checking though as last week I went to bed and found all 3 of them in my bed, OH was out (wed = boys night) and my eldest is in a top bunk and the youngest is in a cabin bed so I had to leave them there and get into one of their beds because i could not lift them into their own beds.

BooBear wrote:
Heehee! They did a play of the enormous turnip in school. We always have 2 stories - Charlie and Lola ones tonight - he loves them at the moment. Smile

Mine like Carlie and lola too congratulations

Toulouse wrote:
Gaffer tape and a rope Boogs congratulations

Ohhh and rope hope that works congratulations if not the cage is comming out

*pours out a glass*

I had class this morning, really early and had lunch out with friends. Then I got home and did nothing... I only cleaned a little bit, am not finished though, but want it done by the end of this weekend

I bet that play of the enormous turnip was funny, they are so cute when they act things out congratulations

My D's Class put on a pirate show the week before half term and it was sooooo cute arrrggggg

Glass of wine sounds good to me congratulations

Im sure you will get it finished by the end of the weekend specially if the sun is shinning congratulations

You have friday off too don't you BG? or have I got that wrong (you know me sawdust for brains)

I have the afternoon off, but I'm glad, as it usually is such a long day and I'm not used to it anymore

At least it will make the weekend feel a bit longer for you BG congratulations

See you soon Boo

It will, am having lunch out (again Ashamed) and maybe meeting up with a pregnant friend (not sure yet, because she has work meetings and might be too tired in the end). Maybe going to the movies too on Saturday.

Thats it off to kill the little monkies grrrr

Sorry BG i will be back as fast as I can

Sorry Boogs - 2 phone calls after tea and I can't chat on the phone and chat here too!

congratulations I cannot do both either

Been checking out trading but checking back every now and then to see if anybody was about

Ooooooh! I am just mooching in a trading forum too! Your friend Michelle is selling the last of her CC's I see. Smile

She has had me in stiches, She bought more coins so she could trade, and id joked with her before the first trade that she would get the trading bug congratulations

she told me today its more than a bug im an addict I spend all day seeing whats being bought and sold for what price Laughing

She then said I think you were my 1st angel, not sure of the forum jargan yet congratulations

I sent her a few dolls to start a collection as she has very few things bless her.

Bless Ive just been to visit and she has completly transformed her house congratulations

She's been shopping in the stores with her earnings congratulations

Aww bless her! Tell her to add me too if she needs more friends to visit. It is addictive isn't it? Trading still scares me but I quite like it! Trying to pluck up the courage to sell my only spare foxy! Smile

Ahhh!! True enough! Hoe daft am I? Laughing You need to get you on there too - get those threads found and put in the application.

I will but not tonight my eyes are starting to blur so im thinking bed time is getting close Sad

Okey dokey hon. Feeling a little jaded myself now. I will say good night and then neither of us will keep each other going!

Sweet dreams lovely Boogs, me twin. See you soon. xxx

sweet dreams to you too me boo

I went to do a trade and ended up giving it to them

Doh!! That's really not the idea. Laughing

Sleep well lovely. I may see you in the trade forum. Smile

Not tonight hon - there seem to be a few of them around and I am too tired to start it now. Maybe tomorrow!

Sweet dreams my Boo

Im deat now must get off to bed, see you soon and good luck getting a great price for you fox congratulations