inu-kijo

♥FEBRUARY CHAT Part 7!!!!♥

Wish Fairy wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Anyone home to keep me some company? congratulations

Hey BG....how are you ?

Frannie wrote:
knock knock

Frannie - Misha and the Boogster looking cute in their new carebear outfits (the fab Kijo I assume congratulations )

DawnyDawn wrote:
Hello Frannie and Toulouse, how you both?

Dawn Are you feeling ok ?

bogie wrote:
Hello my fellow carebears Smile

anybody till about?

Hey Boogs.....just saw you at Basils thread 8)

hey Wish great to see you back hun xoxox

I turned my back for two minute and y'all came back

Heeeellllloooooooo!!!

I'm feeling much bette rnow than I did earlier, nasty horrid cold *sniffs loudly for sympath*

Wish, how was Prague hun? Hubby went a couple of years ago on a stag weekend said we should go back together...was it lovely?

darn it.. every time I sit down the dryer or some such goes off... be right back

I adore the care bears, might have to ask Kijo real nice to choose one for me. I wouldn't know who/what to pick myself.

armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Anyone home to keep me some company? congratulations

Hey BG....how are you ?
Frannie wrote:
knock knock

Frannie - Misha and the Boogster looking cute in their new carebear outfits (the fab Kijo I assume congratulations )
DawnyDawn wrote:
Hello Frannie and Toulouse, how you both?

Dawn Are you feeling ok ?
bogie wrote:
Hello my fellow carebears Smile
anybody till about?

Hey Boogs.....just saw you at Basils thread 8)

hey Wish great to see you back hun xoxox

Armell kiss3: Cool - great to see you. WHAT a final in the Ice Hockey !!! The US did realy well to come back, but Great job by Canada though !

DawnyDawn wrote:
I turned my back for two minute and y'all came back :
Heeeellllloooooooo!!!

I'm feeling much bette rnow than I did earlier, nasty horrid cold *sniffs loudly for sympath*
Wish, how was Prague hun? Hubby went a couple of years ago on a stag weekend said we should go back together...was it lovely?

Oooh Dawn are you still feeling rubbish ?! Sad
Prague was amazing actually - so beautiful and the weather wann't too bad either - better than Uk from what I understand.

Frannie wrote:
darn it.. every time I sit down the dryer or some such goes off... be right back

Frannie...you know, the answer to this issue is....don't sit down

Sorry got side tracked with Basil and the kids then Ashamed

Wish how was prague, did not like to ask you over there Smile

Ive been following the progress and gifting along the way, basil will have me skint by the end of the week

but what a very kind person congratulations

Hi Dawn hope I did not miss anyone, rushing around like a loon, almost bedtime for the kids congratulations

DawnyDawn wrote:
I turned my back for two minute and y'all came back

Heeeellllloooooooo!!!

Hello Dawn , sorry your not feeling well, do you want to come and share my blankie and a cup of tea??

Has anyone seen or heard Gill today?

Got sidetracked here again - work and lots of emails :rolleyes:

Dawn I asked Kijo for my kids favourate carebear congratulations

did you see the pic I posted it has lots of them with pics cannot be too many pages back

Still a bit rubbish Wish, and Armell that sounds just wonderful...I've been cuddled on the sofa all afternoon with my blanky but sharing is so much better

I might take him up on the offer of a Prague weekend then, will you be posting piccy's on fb?

I'm getting in a right pickle with this post...I think it must be my cold making me crazy!

No Ive not seen Gill and Ive been checking all day Sad Im getting worried although Im sure she is ok, she told me last week she has lots to do.

I bet she got very cold and wet yesterday at wembley too Sad

@ Dawn - yep I'm gonna post em for you and also I will send you the link for our hotel which was LOVELY !!

....so, Gill had disappeared ? I sent her a couple of notes before I left and heard nothing from her at all Sad
Hope she had a great time at the footie, but I hear the weather was a shocker !

bogie wrote:
Dawn I asked Kijo for my kids favourate carebear congratulations

did you see the pic I posted it has lots of them with pics cannot be too many pages back

I did see it earlier Boogs, I'll check back and I suppose I could look them up and choose for myself, yes that's what i'll do before morning, thanks hunnie x

Ya know I missed the bad weather at the weekend, we were in Southport and it was quite fine even some sun on Saturday, just a couple of small showers the whole time.

Didn't Gill have corporate entertainment at the game? I thought they were in a box? It does seem strange that she didn't come over to tell us all about it, I hope she's ok too

Yeah I think she might be tired or busy, haven't seen her around

Wish Fairy wrote:
@ Dawn - yep I'm gonna post em for you and also I will send you the link for our hotel which was LOVELY !!

....so, Gill had disappeared ? I sent her a couple of notes before I left and heard nothing from her at all Sad
Hope she had a great time at the footie, but I hear the weather was a shocker !

Thank you Wish, I'll be sure to check it out.

Glad you had better weather in prague Wish congratulations Its been horrid here until today!

When did you get back?

Im missing me loon Sad then my thoughts go into "devil" mode congratulations Bombing but with what I know Im evil Ashamed Just want her to know how much we have missed her

Dawn Im sure you will find a great carebear

sorry i am watching a movie , the hang over , my hubbie is lhao , i would rather watch action movies lol

Where'd Frannie go? I've missed her on here about 4 times today and now I have to run too. Better at least get some dinner on the bubble.

Hubby has gone hospital visiting, our elderly neighbour had a knee replacement and there're complications and his wife has no transport so he's gone tonight, I can't go at the minute cos of this cold. He has enough problems right now.

I'll catch up with you all soon bye for now xx

hhh,mmmm...a bombing ?? Like Frannie, I would never advocate such an idea either !! :happy2:

Frannie wrote:
did I hear bombing???? ooo we have not done that for ages

See bad timing. I have to go and cook now and will be back at work tomorrow and I know you're busy with your trip preparations and so we'll catch up soon

If the bombing goes ahead, can you drop me a note in PS to say what, when etc I'd love to join it please xx

armellproctor wrote:
sorry i am watching a movie , the hang over , my hubbie is lhao , i would rather watch action movies lol

Is it any good, I like all sorts of film (not over keen on horrors though) do like action, sci-fi, comedy, drama, thriller etc... though Laughing

Frannie wrote:

congratulations im the devil

DawnyDawn wrote:
Where'd Frannie go? I've missed her on here about 4 times today and now I have to run too. Better at least get some dinner on the bubble.

Hubby has gone hospital visiting, our elderly neighbour had a knee replacement and there're complications and his wife has no transport so he's gone tonight, I can't go at the minute cos of this cold. He has enough problems right now.

See you soon Dawn

Frannie wrote:
not that I would EVER advocate such a thing

Wish Fairy wrote:
hhh,mmmm...a bombing ?? Like Frannie, I would never advocate such an idea either !! :happy2:

See you two I take full responsiblity PMSL xxx

DawnyDawn wrote:
Frannie wrote:

See bad timing. I have to go and cook now and will be back at work tomorrow and I know you're busy with your trip preparations and so we'll catch up soon

If the bombing goes ahead, can you drop me a note in PS to say what, when etc I'd love to join it please xx

Im sure it will happen soon congratulations will let you know

Wish Fairy wrote:
I do hope that MI6 and the FBI are not reading our thread Laughing

LOL Armell....I love action movies, but I really lmao at the Hangover though !

Toulouse wrote:
Boogs, bombing, you're evil congratulations

~ BRB, gotta help Mom out!

Who me??? It was not me! it was not me it! was the other three

<<<<<<<< looking all innocent Laughing

Frannie not sure? what do you think congratulations

ME LOON Armell congratulations

Frannie wrote:
pulls on her boots cause it's getting deep in here

Sorry Frannie but Im out of tenna lady

bogie wrote:
Frannie wrote:

ooo they are selling htose here now. saw an ad for them last week. I laughed when I saw the ad,

armellproctor wrote:
i am so confused

Sorry Armell but you will know soon if I can stop laughing!

Wish Fairy wrote:
OK, so we're all clear right? There's to be NO bombing Laughing

What the PM are you on about wish Laughing

bogie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:

Is it any good, I like all sorts of film (not over keen on horrors though) do like action, sci-fi, comedy, drama, thriller etc... though Laughing

Frannie wrote:

congratulations im the devil

DawnyDawn wrote:

See you soon Dawn

Frannie wrote:
not that I would EVER advocate such a thing

Wish Fairy wrote:

See you two I take full responsiblity PMSL xxx

i have to admit i am laughing

OK...so now that everyone is confused and ROFL...I'm off to get the dinner sorted.

Very good to see you all :-)

(Please PM me if you have information on not bombing )

Frannie wrote:
bogie wrote:
Frannie wrote:

ooo they are selling htose here now. saw an ad for them last week. I laughed when I saw the ad,

Too funny (oh my cheeks hurt! the one's on my face Laughing) Today I need to buy shares in the company I will make a fortune

how hard is it to pm here, sorry im such a numpty and its hard to see through the tears of laughter Ashamed

Frannie that is so funny Im going to change all mine to Blah blah blah :devil:

ok I'm all changed..cause I KNOW a certain someone reads back lolol

PMSL hope you have thigh high boots Frannie Laughing