Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

♥FEBRUARY CHAT Part 7!!!!♥

To borrow from Jose.....

I"m heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!!!!!!!

Hurt.... so bad today.
came to work crying..... manager next door had to come over cause the back front desk area door thing got locked, and he saw how bad I was, so he started running my paperwork and what nto.
I am just no good today....

Hey, have you seen my thing for you???

what thing .....

I am sorry that you hurt so bad ....

GO TO THE DR!!!!

our plans for this weekend have to be cancelled this weekend anyway, Grannie passed away today ... The funeral will probably be on Tuesday ...

inu-kijo wrote:
 tanyat11.gif tanyaa11.gif

That is so adorable!!! She is a bear!!!!!! That is just about the cutest thing that I have ever seen!!!

i posted it RIGHT aftern you left last night... i was so sad you didn't see it. ; C

I am serious ...... hang on ..... brb ...... must do something here....

Sweetiem I am really sorry for the loss.

If there is something I can do, please let me know.

I am a bit disappointed i dont get to see you(makes these past 2 days of doubles seems pointless) but, again, it is probably a blessing in disguise... I prolly wont make it til thursday before seeing a DR. so I need to get in there while i still can.

Do you really like the bear costume?
i amde it jsut for you sweetie/

I am sorry honey ...... booking airfare has never taken so loooooooong ....

2 more minutes ...

It is normally painless ...

I have to fly into Nashville.. I fly Southwest because they are non-stop..

I did something stupid, and I had to call them, then it kept rejecting the info ..... OH changed his mind about when he wanted to travel, so I had to backtrack a bit, now it won't let me book a car ........ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I am so sorry that this has spoiled our weekend... I was very excited about it ... I will make it up to you, I promise!!

Oh its ok sweets.

like i sais, prolly for the best. : D

Lemme know when you get it all under control over there.

That was the best surprise ever!! Love my bear!! Precious makes the cutest bear ever!!

I know, Precious does make a BANG UP teddy!!!

Took me a bit to get he PS "style" just right, but i think it fits right in with the rest.
Look a little "bear" (sorry couldn't help it) to me..... but I can't think of what is missing.

I know.... I love Kitten Mittons....

IS you cat too loud??? Always STOMPING around???

TanyaRC wrote:
Hi Paige ...

Kijo .... I am ok now ...

Hello tanya Smile hmm seems like i haven't spoken to you in ages Sad

inu-kijo wrote:
Hi paige. WB tanya.

So.... you liked your surprise??

Hello Kijo x Smile

TanyaRC wrote:
Paige .... I love your siggy ..... very creative!!

hehe thanks Tanya Smile (but cant take all the credit kijo added the border and my name xxx) love yours too!

the main artwork is beautiful ..... I thought I recognised the font on your name .... did you do this in GIMP?? Did you figure out how to add fonts yourself ??

I have been on at odd times lately ....

Kijo .... are you going to check the hunt pictures to see if we have found any more .... Frannie misses Dawn .....

TanyaRC wrote:
the main artwork is beautiful ..... I thought I recognised the font on your name .... did you do this in GIMP?? Did you figure out how to add fonts yourself ??

Kijo .... are you going to check the hunt pictures to see if we have found any more .... Frannie misses Dawn .....

Yes i use gimp most of the time now , im pretty used of it now Smile

yep figured out how to add fonts and watched heaps of tutorials of special features in gimp Smile

I did not mean to be rude .... I forgot ...

tyvm for the compliment ... I was gonna make new ones this weekend to replace all the olympic ones that I have made, but that may not happen now .....

we will see ...

Paige<3 wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

yep figured out how to add fonts and watched heaps of tutorials of special features in gimp Smile

cool!! if you find any tutorials that are really helpful, please send them my way .... I have been doing a bit of experimenting lately with the filters and they are pretty cool ...

Sorry, got sidetracked.

Yes, I think something with the bear costume is missing.... something... just not sure what... seems a little plain compared to the other costumes.... : /
Maybe I should ahve made him "fuzzy" looking.... I dunno.
I do think its cute the way it is.... jsut missing something.

Paige. your siggy was awesome the way it was, I did nothing really!!!

A hearing aid. HAHAHA.
could you imagine how he would freek out hearing something after all this time never hearing anything????
He would prolly be better off the way he is...... and awwwwww, i dont get to meet him. : C

I saw Frannie misses Dawn, Yeah I can do a real quick check. been slacking off the last couple of days.....

ok... ladies ... time for me to change rooms .... hopefully I will be back in 10 minutes ....

well it must be working ..... Had to get rid of my coworker ..... she keeps wanting to give me sympathy ....

good morning... Tanya are you here? So sorry to read of your loss. Even when expected, still hard to deal with

Hi Paige!

Good morning Kijo.. feeling any better?

TanyaRC wrote:
I did not mean to be rude .... I forgot ...

tyvm for the compliment ... I was gonna make new ones this weekend to replace all the olympic ones that I have made, but that may not happen now .....

we will see ...

hehe u werent being rude at all!!! Smile

hope you get time to do them Sad i think the next time ill change my siggy , when saint patricks day comes around Sad

So do I...

: C

I will have to leave at 4:00. I wasnt able to do any of the stuff i do when i first get here, so i need the 30 extra minutes to get b-fast ready today.

TanyaRC wrote:
Paige<3 wrote:
TanyaRC wrote:

cool!! if you find any tutorials that are really helpful, please send them my way .... I have been doing a bit of experimenting lately with the filters and they are pretty cool ...

i bookmarked alot of them !!! the sadest thing is , on this forum it said something like dont forget to bookmark psfc ... so i pressed it , next thing i know my bookmarks bar is empty and so was the tab with my Other bookmarks Sad i was really disappointed because some of them were really easy to understand , but some were hard to find..

if i come across some more again , ill pm you the links

inu-kijo wrote:
Sorry, got sidetracked.

Yes, I think something with the bear costume is missing.... something... just not sure what... seems a little plain compared to the other costumes.... : /
Maybe I should ahve made him "fuzzy" looking.... I dunno.
I do think its cute the way it is.... jsut missing something.

Paige. your siggy was awesome the way it was, I did nothing really!!!

A hearing aid. HAHAHA.
could you imagine how he would freek out hearing something after all this time never hearing anything????
He would prolly be better off the way he is...... and awwwwww, i dont get to meet him. : C

I saw Frannie misses Dawn, Yeah I can do a real quick check. been slacking off the last couple of days.....

hehe kijo Smile thankyou , but you still were the polish up girl on my siggy x congratulations

Oh bah, I missed Tanya Sad
If you read this hon: sorry for your loss
and sorry for the both of you your weekend got cancelled

Hi BG!!

Hi Frannie!! thanks ... she has been in poor health for a while but she had another stroke last week ... She has basically been in a coma for the last 4 days .... I will miss her terribly, but she hasn't really been my Grannie for a while now ....

i'm good, thanks for asking. Just wish I could sleep a whole night through. But.. when I'm done here, will go clean the kitchen and then back to bed. When I wake the 2nd time it will feel like the fairies came and cleaned

Frannie wrote:
good morning... Tanya are you here? So sorry to read of your loss. Even when expected, still hard to deal with

Hi Paige!

Good morning Kijo.. feeling any better?

hehe sorry missed this :Oops: