Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Suzie1

Tiger Petling Question

I have had this problem a couple of times and was wondering if anyone else had the same experience. I adopted the Tiger Petling. The first day I got him, he was requesting steak, which I gave him. He appeared to eat it, then made a face and requested steak again. He ate 5 steaks and 2 chicken legs that night. Since then, he eats once a day and that's it until today. Today we're having the steak issue again. So far, I've fed him 7 steaks. Each time I feed him, an image comes up with the steak in a circle with a line through it (I assume that means "no more steak"). However, another image of steak appears and he acts like he wants to be fed, I give him the steak, he eats it and we go through the whole routine again. What should I do? I'm ready to donate him to the Pet Society zoo!

your serving him the wrong steak. theres a "rare steak" and "steak"

there was a mixup a while back with the steaks. i think thats whats happening

you have to feed him the rare steak...not the ordinary one .... they are very fussy pettlings congratulations

Yup, I say the same thing that Lisa & Hannah. It happen with my dog one time, you must to buy the steak that says in food.
Have a nice day Smile

Thanks everyone. I never realized that there were 2 different kinds of steak. I just wish that my Petling hadn't eaten all of those steaks! LOL