Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mayski

Looking for w/o 3/1 mystery box items

Hello! THANK YOU SO MUCH for dropping by and taking a peek at my list; I have these 999 items up for trade:

1x Groovy Shades
1x Aviator Googles
1x Flying Pet Wall Sticker
1x Dolphin Clock
1x Sheep Doll
1x Party Balloon Decor

I'm looking for new w/o 3/1 items like the tray, baker mayor, and flower vase. THANK YOU!

I just need 2 of each that came out...will love to gift someone that didn't yet either as a surprise. THANK YOU!

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's so sweet!!!!! of you you!!!!!! wish i hd a spare to gift it to you, but no luck with

bump

the best of luck sweety!!!!!!!! :leppy:

thanks for bumping thread for me hon!!! it's alright, i'm not giving up yet...maybe in a few days LOL. HUGS

i can give you a set (tea tray, mayor chef, and hydrange pot)

Hi Falcor! Sorry I missed your post last nite...I was busy trying to unknot my dog's fur...she got tangled up somehow near the rose bushes...LOL.. weird dog. I would love to trade with you!! THANK YOU so much for offering!

mayski wrote:
Hi Falcor! Sorry I missed your post last nite...I was busy trying to unknot my dog's fur...she got tangled up somehow near the rose bushes...LOL.. weird dog. I would love to trade with you!! THANK YOU so much for offering!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

ok that really WILL make me sleep nice! Smile

i wish you good luck!!! (and if you find a spare baker plushie or however its called let me know )

but really... THAT WAS AMAZING!!!! LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

[i have 2 cats myself.... DON'T get me started on unknoting(we'll do this thread waaaaaaay too of topic! Ashamed )!!!! with LONG and THICK hair...]

mayski wrote:

ok... dont worry... i also have fur issues with my dog, i can understand you lol
you can send the items whenever you want, just please send a note so know they are from you and post it here....
Smile

I have 1x Dolphin Clock. Can sell you at 2x999?

I m currently looking for GMB tiger plushies if you have extra to trade.

mayski wrote:
Hello! THANK YOU SO MUCH for dropping by and taking a peek at my list; I have these 999 items up for trade:

1x Groovy Shades
1x Aviator Googles
1x Flying Pet Wall Sticker
1x Dolphin Clock
1x Sheep Doll
1x Party Balloon Decor

I'm looking for new w/o 3/1 items like the tray, baker mayor, and flower vase. THANK YOU!

i have the
groovy shades
aviator goggles
flying pet wall sticker
Sheep doll
Dolphin clock
Party Balloon Decor
congratulations

i will be willing to sell them ALL to you for only 9x999 Smile OR if u really want to trade for them then just tell me what youre willing to trade for them (like what items are available for trade or smth Smile )

Hi,

Just to update you. I have the following item

1x Dolphin Clock: 2999
1x Sheep Doll: 3999
1x Party Balloon Decor: 2999

Let me know your consideration.