Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CaughtDreaming

Selling a Fox Plushie :)

Hi! I am new to this forum (as of today), but you might have seen my lurking around other forums in the past. Smile I would like to sell a fox plushie to a loving home! Offers?

-Heather and Jingle

Edit: I forgot to mention that I would like to use a trade referee for this since I am so new - better for everyone! Smile

Hiya and welcome congratulations
how much are you looking for? If you need any help in the trade let me know, ide be happy to help you hun x

Hi!! Smile Thanks!! I was searching around on the forum trying to find something I own that would pull in some coins and noticed that foxie is listed at 40-60 4999s, and I would absolutely love to get something around that for him. Smile I am low on funds! Hehe. I am not super picky though, so if someone has a lower offer, I will consider it if nothing else comes along!

That was too much information, I know. lols! congratulations

CaughtDreaming wrote:
Hi!! Smile Thanks!! I was searching around on the forum trying to find something I own that would pull in some coins and noticed that foxie is listed at 40-60 4999s, and I would absolutely love to get something around that for him. Smile I am low on funds! Hehe. I am not super picky though, so if someone has a lower offer, I will consider it if nothing else comes along!

That was too much information, I know. lols! congratulations

You've done the the right thing by doing some research congratulations Keep your thread open for a while to give plenty of people chance to see it 8) Good luck in your sale

CaughtDreaming wrote:
Will do!! Thanks to both of you for your help! Everyone is so nice here! Smile

Your more than welcome, we're here to help in any way we can :sarcastic: :37:

Guest Guest
welcome and good luck! i wish i can get one but way too pricey for me right now, and i'm trying to get other items XDDDD i couldn't even offer half that price Laughing

I will try to adopt ur foxy just wait me till i get enough 4999 then ill offer hihi ^_^

Good luck hun. If you need someone to referee the trade, I'm here. If I'm away, the folks whose names are in green will help as well as any moderator or administrator.

Hope you get a great deal!!!

mimimouse wrote:
can i buy you fox for 40x4999 please ^_^

Hi! I'm willing to do that! Sorry for the slowness - I was out this morning, and apparently was not "watching" this thread like the others.. hmms... I'll have to figure that one out. Are you still here?

If I'm not on then I left to go to choir rehearsal. That would mean another referee would have to do the trade. We can wait and see if she agrees.

i want it but im making a trade so i didnt get my money yet

Hi Tin - I'm sorry, but as Mimi offered first, the fox is hers unless she doesn't turn up in a decent amount of time. I would like to give her at least the rest of my day (which is about 10 hours). If the trade doesn't end up going through, I will definitely contact you and find out if you are still interested! Sorry!

she definitely get it... its okay for me and i dont have the payment yet =) btw welcome here in PSFC i hope you will like it here

Well - I have a hott date for a walk... with my friend. Haha. I will be back in a little while. Smile Thanks for watching this Yvette! Hopefully I will not miss her!

ohh god were in the same country sorry to say but its already 2am here

hello good morning.Im sorry i had to sleep last night becoz its already 2am XD anyways im free now for 2 hours can anyone be a trade referee?
Ms.tiddly winks u can be again?^_^

I sent u a f/r dear.Who can be the trade referee so I can send the stuffs now?^_^

I need to go to school soon:( if ever u come back i will just send it directly to trade referee

mimimouse wrote:
I need to go to school soon:( if ever u come back i will just send it directly to trade referee

I'm here now... Smile

can i just send it to ms tiddly winks and she can just send me the foxie later when she online Smile

sure.but lets just wait for trade referee:) its something that this site wants when trading to avoid problems.

Okay - yeah I know. I just thought you had to leave. I'm willing to send first, and I had to bombard Tiddly Winks unknowingly Smile

well i see u are her friend as well.I will send her the 40x4999 if u can also wait for the payment when she comes online too?

if you look on the side over here to the right ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
you'll see a + and a -
click on the + to leave positive rep
and - to leave negative rep.

edit:
oh, you can' t see it on mine.. look at your post.