Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

March Chat Part III

Boogs its St pats day week, it HAS to be green, you know i am from Savannah, its like a BIG thing here!!!

yesh, i can see how a lot of things can get lost in the translation BG. i guess thats the downfall to translating any text.
Especially if there are a lot of puns in the translation, that would be an ordeal!!!!!

Sad for your friend, tell her not to be down, it will go once she has had the baby

Has to be green I take it you have not seen my 1st room

OK off to put up pics of the ones I have found Smile

Whoops, time to go, will check back later!!!!

If anyone sees Gill, will you ask her Kijo needs a FTD game made for the Triathalon, and she can just tag me in the two pics?

say PRETTY PLEASE for me as well, I want to post that up on the thread tomorrow.

the shamrock fish you mean? Or the picture from B? congratulations

Yeah I notice a lot gets translated, when I try to make a joke here, it's pretty difficult Laughing

Ok I have to go. Will stop back in after DR and give any update there is.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

Good luck at the DR's!!! Keep me posted! congratulations

I will try to ask her, have a class in 2 hours

Laters hon!

Yeah, I have gotten lost with your jokes a couple of time, Ashamed

I meant the fish, but i love all pictures!!!!

*poof*

Rofl, I KNOW! But that's also because I have a low sense of humor!
(and sometimes it's hard for me to make a joke in English, not used to that you know)

bogie wrote:
Sad for your friend, tell her not to be down, it will go once she has had the baby

Has to be green I take it you have not seen my 1st room

OK off to put up pics of the ones I have found Smile

yeah I don't even think she's fat, nor in her face, so I'm a bit ... at the people telling her she's fat
besides don't ever tell a woman she's fat congratulations

Sorry I missed you go Kijo, takes ages to put up the pics for the hunt!

Good luck at the Dr's see you later on

It is very rude of them to say that to her :pfft: she should just ignore them

that's what I told her too, but I guess I can't change her mind

Boogs, I'm sorry I have to leave you, but lunch is nearly ready and then I'm off to class.

Laters!

Thats ok Im so in and out, doing housework the hunt and vistits

Have a great day catch you later

well.. going to go make visits. Sorry, all, It's entirely too difficult to chat on someone elses computer. I just can't get my laptop to work here, even when I brought my own router. My security settings are too high, or Bro's output too low.. anyway, will be home Wednesday evening

Hi Frannie hope you are having a wonderful time

Im okay thanks... been a bit busy the past two weeks but was missing it here so thought I would drop in. How are you?

Its been really quiet her the last couple of weeks Sad but I think we all have to play catchup with RL x

Im good thanks multitasking badly and getting sidetracked with kijo's hunt congratulations

Must go food shopping soon :o or i will be in trouble

the time difference, being more pronounced 3 time zones Wester than usual, has me all in a tither!

stupid PS not letting me in.. noone here.. ah well.. will go sit and watch the news

Hi Tanya! the visit is going wonderfully. liver about saturated, brain cells dying by the minute, having a great time!

Fannie in mid-April I'll be away for 5 days anychance you would be up for doing my visits for me if I ask nicely?

he he he ... I saturated my liver last night ........ congratulations

Will you get to see Kim while you are there??

well.. seeing as it's already mid March (Today is the Ides Of March by the way) I would say I can't, because I am not on my own computer... Do you mean mid April?

TanyaRC wrote:
he he he ... I saturated my liver last night ........ congratulations

Will you get to see Kim while you are there??

I was hoping to, she's not feeling well, though.. and now no car until I go home, so I'm guessing not, but will be back JulyISh and then again September

Hiya Tanya.

Frannie - I did sorry! With everything going on I'm confused. I'll be in Sweden from 14-19 of April and don't want to waste a moment of it .. and as much as I LOVE PS Smile

awwww .... sorry that you have no car ....

If you get a chance to see her, give her a hug for me please ...

Also please tell her that I miss her ....

that will work fine, Tiph. We'll be in Dallas April 10-13, but should be no problem, Just before you go, remind me and send me pass info and stuff. I took it off mycomputer, of course. I tkills me that my computer cannot connect here. I even brought a new router with me

ok girls.. going to go get some breakfast.. and maybe sort out my suitcase a bit. Will see you later, and if not, know that I am thinking of you

some good, some bad ...

My Grannie passed away on the 27 th ..... I am not quite over that yet ...

I have taken a training position at work for about 4 months ... It will mean diff hours, but I can keep the same days off ... Smile

Thanks ... she was a real sweetie ... She had lived a good long life and she would not like me being sad for her.

I was a bit worried when I took this job that I would have diff RDO's than hubby ... That would have been a bummer .. But I will have Sat/Sun for the next three weekends then I go back to my Mon/Tues ... all in all I am looking forward to it ....

it will be fun for a while, and then very boring .

I am going to be one of about 20 people on a detail. We are teaching all the controllers where I work a new computer system .. There are about 300 or so controllers, and each one gets a 3 day class .. Then a 1 day refresher .. It will take about 4 months to get it all done ...

Hi Mommy T!! How are you? I kept missing you here, you were gone when I got here congratulations

Love the bunny costume, Kijo did a wonderful job (again) congratulations
Did anyone hear from her yet? She had a Dr's appointment today

HI Daughter #2 ..... Smile

I have missed you ... My schedule hasn't been normal for a while ... And unfortunately it is not going to get any better .... My training job starts this week .... My first day is Wendesday .... Smile

It is not quite 11 am here .... I don't think that she has had time to see the DR and get back yet ..