Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

March Chat Part III

hey, will you be here in about a half an hour or do you have to go then?

oh bummer Sad no I need to go now actually, but I have internet access at school, so was wondering if I would still see you then

sorry sweets for the short visit!
Laters! : *

Laughing

its okay, that has been my luck all night, see you later, today is the weekend for me, so not so sure when i will see you again.

:kisses:

Hi paige Smile when do you travel must be soon or have you already?

The new MB items are out and the ps blog is showing next weeks items congratulations

PS will not let me in stupid white screen

bogie wrote:
Hi paige Smile when do you travel must be soon or have you already?

Hi Nicky
im in queensland,tannum sands already , had to leave to the airport early ,

we took 2 flights today , one from perth to brisbane (4 hour flight) and then brisbane to gladstone ( 1 hour flight)

im on the laptop right now , the touch pad is really annoying and its soo slow so sorry for the late reply .. ps isnt even working for me anymore says something bout sorry this page is temporarily unavailable Sad

as soon as we arrived in queensland i saw a major difference compared to out where i live (wow the grass is really greener on the other side well at least for me lol)

Glad you got there safely Smile Have a wonderful time

hmm just figured out that none of my games are working now says the same thing , also says on the bottom ( please try again in a few hours)!!
i cant wait a few hours lol Sad

bogie wrote:
Glad you got there safely Smile Have a wonderful time

thanks Smile i hope i do

the first flight made me literally sick after , just because of the landing

sheesh its scary when they take off the plane goes really fast!! and then it goes diagonally up , ahh seen too many plane accidents , watch too much tv!

Flying is safer than crossing the road Paige Smile (if you look at the staticics that is)

Sorry your not getting connected - something has happened in ps after the maintenance, I got in Ive found hideeni and said share, and now its frozen saying please wait....... Im still waiting 4 mins later Sad

OMG just seen the time gotta go get the kids from school EEK & its pooring down with rain

Wish me luck Im gonna get very wet Sad

See you soon Paige and have a fantastic time congratulations

aww i do wish u luck lol take an umbrella! Smile thankyou and bye xx

Hey you!!!

Still have 10 mins, then I have to leave for the dentist (yuk yuk)!!!

pooh, I have to go now, have to be there in 15mins
will be back in about an hour or so (I hope...)

i've been MIA for more than a month! newsletters kept me updated. congratulations
anyway, hoping everyone's doing well. will drop by again soon. =)

oh yay! some good of the newsletters. i should try and send them more regularly, but worry about bothering people.

Sorry not sure if any of you know! 4999's are worth half

Will pop back when I get a moment, trying to cook dinner and see what's happening to the slowly dieing pet society Sad

OMG playfish have killed everything in its path

love you guys xx see you tomorrow with or without PS xx

inu-kijo wrote:
oh yay! some good of the newsletters. i should try and send them more regularly, but worry about bothering people.

I have been using them too. I have been so upside down with school, work and the hubby I could only read about you all. LOL thanks for your hard work on them too. [b]

I am so excited !!!! I knew that Gill could fix it !!!

Guess what I did while you were MIA ...... I went to see Kijo !!

It was very cool !!!

I only stayed overnight, and no ... we were both big dummies ... no pictures ...

I met her for dinner ... I was late ... we chatted over dinner. Then I spent the night at a hotel ... Kijo didn't have any more beds ... Smile

We met the next day after lunch and did a bit of sightseeing, and had an early supper ...

She has been having some health issues ... She has been diagnosed with RA .... She is still trying to get a med routine that works for her ...

Hello, checking in before dinner ... Friday night so we are going out. congratulations

Is that Boba?!???!!

Hi Mindyjoy have a good dinner!!

Silly both of you and no pics oh well. I am trying to figure out where I want to run off to this summer during break.

come see me or Kijo !! I can get away to see her easier than she can get away .. she has taken a second job and is working 80 hours a week now ....

I may have a friend from high school moving to Savannah so I would make a trip there. We could plan and both go see her at the same time.

that would be great!! I am taking a training job for the summer, and I think ... not totally sure yet .... that my schedule will be a bit more flexible then than normal ...

OMG, I got kicked out while my lottery wheel was spinning ... I hope it lets me spin again!

Rina ... I hope that we can work it out ... We have a wedding in Sept, and I hopefully will be finished with the training by then .. Can't think of anything going on in June .. we have a trip planned for Memorial day .....

Mindy .... yaaaaaaa...... love payday!!!

Alright, gotta get ready to go out! Then I'll be back later when I start "studying" haha

Bye ladies