Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lucky Strike

Why why why?????

Why the new emerald wallpaper has to be CC???????????!!!!!!!!! Why????????? I want that thing but I don't really know if i can afford it (with 4999's)! Some goes for the aquarium room!!! And WHY ON EARTH should all the additional rooms be CC????? 6 huge rooms, treehouse, the new on the clouds, secret garden!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that they want money but we get nothing... Sad (ok not nothing but i want to vent a little..)

yes we have to be able to trade some of our normal coins for cc or when we reach a level we can get 1 cc

i would love that too... even if a find a trade with 1*4999=2 CC for the 3 fairys and the beanstake in need 105 cc if i remember well... wgich would be 52-53*4999.... and i don't know how much the tree house costs... As for the rooms... they are untouchable... No one would go in soooo much trouble to get a pre-paid card for a trade...

I know what you mean.. I have bought a few things but not much.. The bean stalk and the tree house were gifted by 2 very dear friends...

I just don't get it if the new sparkling emelard city wallpaper in CC
just beacuse the city/castle can sparkling? ??

tiddlyyyyyyyyyyy THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the appropriate loooooong answer is in a pm congratulations thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!