Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
omi23

hiya frnds did u miss me???

hiya frnds......its been more than 2 weeks ive been away frm PSFC and also frm
PS...well ive missed all my PS frnds and PSFC frnds alot........so i thought id drop by to say hi.........hope u all are doin very very well...

my internet is too slow these days....cant login PS at all....it stops loading aftyer loading about 10% so im unable to login although ive tried....plus since im in college.....studies are really hard these days....hard to cope up wid.....

anyways...but ill surely be back in PS if i can.....and drop by here often... Smile
hope to see u all in my ps neighbourhood when i get back ...LUV U ALL

:lovebox: :lovebox: :lovebox: :lovebox: :box: :love3:

are u ok omi!!!!! missed you lot and i was wondering why! aw!!!!!!! too bad you cannot login! why don't you try the college library ?

i hope you get allright with your studies and hope to see you soon , wish yu the best! come back soon!

welcome back omi! a place where u truly belong...

thnx yawll............glad to see that u missed me cuz i missed u even more......... Smile
im back here although i wont be active in PS..but its always nice to hav a chat with u all here at PSFC and ill make sure that i drop by whenevr i get time....and feel free to keep in touch with me through fb okay... <3 <3

@Fash....don get to visit my school library much and they are really strict...smtimes the librarian doesn lemme take a book if i don hav the library card....i know its crazzyy congratulations
my studies are goin on....umm....really rough......exams alll the time....huge...HUGE
syllabus and really LES time....need to work lot harder Sad

aw!!!!!!!! try your best! i'm sure you'll succeed!

i know what you mean! people made up a nickname for ours librarian hannibal!!!!!! Laughing cause he is very strict too, but i can access a pc and play a litttle with my pet i have time, though the internet connecion issssssss reaaaaaaaaly slow!

thnx fash....................really need luck.....my year final is on april and im scared...

things are gonna get dirty if i don do well...pls pray for me Smile

sure possitive thinking and believe that you are get only A+!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!
:leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: :leppy: