Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MaMaShiShi

50 coins for visiting

OK - so it's awesome we get 50 coins now for the first 50 pets we visit... but with the new message coming up ' would we like to share and give our friend a gift' message... it's taking longer to visit pets. I want to give you all something for sure... but an extra box to click and wait for... ugh!

I do like the little coin icon that shows whether we've collected coins from visiting that pet or not.

Hmmm.

Sometimes the dialogue boxes are not cooperating. They only show up half way, no submit button... ugh.

Ever notice how if you answer your own thread and no one else is, it's sort of like talking to yourself?

I agree .... it takes longer .. I don't send the notice if they are not active though .... that saves a bit of time ....

And where are the seeds? It says I got a flower seed or vege seed or somethin for doing something (I can hardly keep track!) - but there are no seeds in my chest!
What's the deal??!!!

yeah i must admit that is a pain in the bum but 50 x 50 = 2500 thats a day
2500 x 7 = 17,500 a week, surely that cancel button as got to help he he he

I have lost some seeds also ... did you use the search function to try to find them ??

I can't always do it because my game freezes something terrible. I hope that pets who don't get a gift from me will understand. It's also taking forever to accept the gifts, and my whole proflie page is full of these requests.

While nice, it's bumping down notes and other things that friends leave for me and I think the novelty of it will wear off very soon.

I totally agree with Tiddly Winks on that...that function will frustrate the players who play regularly..Sad