Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Kasi\'s Easter Egg Cabinet giveaway

I have just finished a really good trade, so have a few of these to spare ...so,

THE NEXT 4 PEOPLE TO POST WITH A GOOD REASON WHY THEY DESERVE THE CABINET

will be gifted one ...simple ( a bit like me ) LaughingLaughingLaughing

granted to
Obbyz
Tiddly Winks
Hanhahbannana
sinenomine
chay
smut

I have collected easter egg , but I don't know where I need to put them , so I really want the cabinet for putting my egg there.

Simple...Let's see,

There was once a little pet named Tiddly Winks who had waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many eggs sitting on a shelf. Well, one day, one of the eggs began to wobble about dangerously close to the edge.

Soon the egg fell to the ground, which caused a chain reaction and the entire supply of eggs fell off the shelf and landed with a loud

thud!

Crack!

Ooooooooooze!!!!

Yuck!!!

onto the floor.

Tiddly Winks, thusly missed out on several visits because she was left cleaning the yucky eggs up off the floor.

Then she noticed that her good friend Kasi was giving shelves away, and she thought...and thought...and thought...

That would be a wonderful way to keep the eggs from falling onto the floor and leaving a great, big, yucky mess on her brand new shamrock carpeting.

So, Tiddly Winks, with a loving paw outstretch towards Kasi is asking (no pleading) for a shelf so that she does not have any more Easter Egg catastrophes.

kasijab wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Ok Obbyz and Tiddly ...cabinets on their way xx

thank you so much , Kasi!

oh lala deserves to have one because she is a sweet little pet.and she would love to have a place to store her eggs (she has alot)

kasijab wrote:
LaughingLaughingLaughing

Ok Obbyz and Tiddly ...cabinets on their way xx

I thank you, and Tiddly Winks does too. She is surprised, she has nearly two sets...and this is just trying to finish out her first set.

i dont need cabinet c\ause i afford its price but i want to tell u congrats kasi!!!!!!!!u r so generous and kind

esperia wrote:
i dont need cabinet c\ause i afford its price but i want to tell u congrats kasi!!!!!!!!u r so generous and kind

thank you sweetie ... I did wonder what to give away, but with all the eggs going around this seemed the best option.

kasijab wrote:
esperia wrote:

thank you sweetie ... I did wonder what to give away, but with all the eggs going around this seemed the best option.

its a wonderful idea kasi!!!!!!!

I liked participating not necessarily for the cabinet (which is lovely, and in Tiddly Winks' attic guest room), but to write a little story. congratulations Maybe I've been playing egg breaker too long. congratulations

Tiddly Winks wrote:
I liked participating not necessarily for the cabinet (which is lovely, and in Tiddly Winks' attic guest room), but to write a little story. congratulations Maybe I've been playing egg breaker too long. congratulations

u r so good on writting stories sweet heart respect to ur talent

I would love to have a egg cabinet because I love presents, it really doesnt matter what they are or how much do they cost, just for being a present it is valuable for me
Ty

sinenomine wrote:
I would love to have a egg cabinet because I love presents, it really doesnt matter what they are or how much do they cost, just for being a present it is valuable for me
Ty

have sent you a f/r ...will send cabinet over when you accept xx

EDIT cabinet sent xx

i would love to have one but i have only maybe 3-5 eggs i think ... Sad im not lucky to get all those eggs

chay wrote:
i would love to have one but i have only maybe 3-5 eggs i think ... Sad im not lucky to get all those eggs

keep trying sweetie and cabinet on its way to zach xxx

i dont now abpout this is finish already but hope not with my luvk it is hard to find all the egg but smut willl realy love to have a place to put the egg she have found so she can share the egg with her friend in the museum she will make in one off her room

smut wrote:
i dont now abpout this is finish already but hope not with my luvk it is hard to find all the egg but smut willl realy love to have a place to put the egg she have found so she can share the egg with her friend in the museum she will make in one off her room

will send a cabinet over to smut shortly x

kasijab wrote:
smut wrote:

will send a cabinet over to smut shortly x

thank you so much fore be so kind hun smut and im is so happy and smut already play and learn and learn the other gift also and hope i got time tomorrow to make smuts new museum