Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ewoks

Ewoks One stop shop - more items added

Lucky Strike wrote:
how much for the gr.cards set?

winner, 1, 2, 3, 4? pls feel free to offer. I usually start w/ 2x499s for 08 items. Quite difficult to state prices these days as the 4999s will be cut in half this week i think, and 3333s are what others are accepting.

Sorry I was not able to reply to you right away, as my PC kept freezing when I open 2 tabs at once. wont allow me to multi-task Sad

chay wrote:
08 reindeer hat
Cancan Set
Pink Princess dress
Silver Viking Helmet
Tropical hat
and do u have blue school uniform?
pls let me know ur price..thanks fay!

Hi Chay! ive sold my last spare of blue school uniform, sorry. What would u like to offer for the items hun? 4999s (or starting next week 24999 grrrr), 999s, 3333s, CC or in store items or past TWS trade? lol Im accepting any of them.

BTW, do we already have a ratio for 4999s against 3333s around the forum? Laughing

ewoks wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
how much for the gr.cards set?

winner, 1, 2, 3, 4? pls feel free to offer. I usually start w/ 2x499s for 08 items. Quite difficult to state prices these days as the 4999s will be cut in half this week i think, and 3333s are what others are accepting.

Sorry I was not able to reply to you right away, as my PC kept freezing when I open 2 tabs at once. wont allow me to multi-task Sad

499's or 4999's?

i have 2*3333's and 4999's... to little 999's and things from my shop /trading-f43/i-need-money-everything-has-has-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas-t5482-780.htm

can you help me a little more with the price?

Sorry for the much delayed reply. Was caught up with deadline of income taxes. Glad its finally over!! congratulations

Lucky - if ur still interested to trade, winner, 3 & 4 are available. Im more interested in coins at the moment as I haven't had much time to do daily visits.

Falcor - didnt notice u had an inquiry, but if ur still needing the wig, I still have several. LOL

dont worry hun.. glad to see you again congratulations hope everything is okay

well i dont really neeeeeed it but i love to trade.... so how much for the wig and how many do you have

Falcor wrote:
dont worry hun.. glad to see you again congratulations hope everything is okay

well i dont really neeeeeed it but i love to trade.... so how much for the wig and how many do you have

thank u sweetie, glad to be back too. Biz matters can take too much of one's social life or in our case, virtual life LOL

i have 8 spares i think. Ive been wanting to dye them but when i bought the blue one from shop, it sat sadly in my chest. now i do not know how to color my pet's wigs LOL

2x333 for 1 will do hun, if that is fair? I havent checked current prices as trading had gone haywire again...sigh

Im adding more items as i redecorate my pet's home! Pls feel free to ask what u need, and if i dont reply soon enough, kindly leave me an in game note congratulations

and are you willing to sell the 8 wigs?
if that is right, i can give you 16x3333,
thats okay for you?

well thanks... i will check that tomorrow coz its really late here and im getting sleepy.
but if you do agree for the wigs please separate them.. and i will send the payment as soon as possible

ok Falcor, Im going to double check my inventory when i log on to PS. Good night hun!

how much for a torn black tee and a skeleton shirt? Smile

thank you,, and good night to you too... cant wait to see your updated list
want to buy many many many items

tweet40 wrote:
how much for a torn black tee and a skeleton shirt? Smile

Hun, i ask for a minimum of 3x4999 for hallo clothes, but since only the admiral jackets are in 4999s, kindly offer in anything that will have of the same value, whether 3333s,999, or 666s I'll have to check skeleton shirt as I used it as a decor for one of my hallo rooms. Skeleton dress I have in inventory. Thank you!

Falcor- Ive posted some of the items ive cleared from my rooms, and u will find them in blue font. still early for meto tuck myself in bed. Sweet deams congratulations

tweet40 wrote:
umm.. 2x3333 for the shirt and 2x3333 for the tee? Ashamed

i have no prob in accepting the bubble chairs or the princess beds, as I will merely encash them anyway. If ur short in 3333s, feel to free to offer in 999s. i think the equivalent of the 4999s these days as follows: 1x 24999 + 2 x999 or 1x 3333 + 1 x999.

I have to double check the skeleton shirt if i still have, I am redecorating, and its the skeleton dress that i have in inventory. They are different.

ewoks wrote:
Sorry for the much delayed reply. Was caught up with deadline of income taxes. Glad its finally over!! congratulations

Lucky - if ur still interested to trade, winner, 3 & 4 are available. Im more interested in coins at the moment as I haven't had much time to do daily visits.

Falcor - didnt notice u had an inquiry, but if ur still needing the wig, I still have several. LOL

hmm... how many in store coins do you have in mind?

08 reindeer hat
Pink Princess dress
Silver Viking Helmet
Tropical hat

interested with the following fay, i have 3333's and 999's, can be IS or TWS item as a form of payments, so just let me know what u prefer, but dont forget to state the price, ok? Smile

Hi lucky, i accept coins in form of 999s, 24999, 3333s, 6666s. For the 3 cards, anywhere bet 8-10 x4999 or its equivalent in other currency is fine.

Hi Chay, akala ko uwi ka? For silver viking and reindeer hat, 3 x 4999 each will do hun. Pink princess dress the same price as Fashionista 2 x 4999 + 3 x 999. i sold a tropical hat recently for 5 x 4999. again, any currency that will equal is acceptable.

Prices are fluctuating weekly, or is daily? i can hardly keep up.

Sad

Ok. ready to see my small list
silver whit wig x8
Fawkes Doll
Classic Turkey Plushie
Turkey Doll
Ugly sock Monkey x?
Bat wall Sticker
Garlic Wreath x?
Luminous Skull Bucket x?
Luminous Skull Candle x?
Fall Wreath x?
Golden fan Decoration x?
Pet college flag
Pink school chair
Princess Mansion Staircase
Dracula Cloak
Quuen of hearts Set (shoes, garment, crown)
Wampanoag Boy & Girl Sets (wig, dress, shoes/ wig, shirt, pants) x? each boy and girl
Peach Soda Drink x?
Peach Syrup x?
Tamale x?

the ones with the x? sign is coz i would want to see how many you got of each
thank you... will be waiting excited for your answer congratulations

hi Falcor, ur up and early. i havn't even slept yet, its not even midnight yet here! LOL. My Ps isnt open as I have difficulty opening multiple tabs. May I get back on you on the number of the marked items pls? The unmarked items, do u just need 1 of each then?

i have only slept around 4 hours. my dog's vet woke me up

dont worry hun, take your own time. and yes the unmarked items will be only one of each thanks.
By any chance do you have the blue school cap?

Falcor, do u mean the blue school uniform set? I believe I've sold my spare set hun, sorry.

thanks for the patience.

Lucky, no prob. Im sorry i cannot give u a more specific price, I've mostly traded the past weeks for CCs and have no idea of present prices in coins. i merely give an estimate of what I see around forums, and what others offer for the items. thank u for understaning.

Hello!

Are these the greeting cards (GC 1,2,3 & 4), do you sell only as a set, and for how much please?

Ok gotcha! No hun, the GC i can sell separely. At the moment tho, I am selling the winner, 3 & 4 as Im remodelling my rooms. The items listed above have not been fully updated yet, it takes me ages to do inventory

Guest Guest
hey Ewoks. how much for the Galo de Barcelos?

ewoks wrote:
Ok gotcha! No hun, the GC i can sell separely. At the moment tho, I am selling the winner, 3 & 4 as Im remodelling my rooms. The items listed above have not been fully updated yet, it takes me ages to do inventory

Oh, I would really like to have the number 3, how much that would be please?

hey Riuna 3 x 4999 for it will do pls. or anything of its equivalent

hi Wildflower, 3 x 4999 or its equivalent is also ok pls hun.

ewoks wrote:

This is turning confusing Laughing Could you reserve it for me please for tomorrow?

ewoks wrote:
tweet40 wrote:

i have no prob in accepting the bubble chairs or the princess beds, as I will merely encash them anyway. If ur short in 3333s, feel to free to offer in 999s. i think the equivalent of the 4999s these days as follows: 1x 24999 + 2 x999 or 1x 3333 + 1 x999.

I have to double check the skeleton shirt if i still have, I am redecorating, and its the skeleton dress that i have in inventory. They are different.

i'l just take the torn black tee then... will 3x3333 for it be okay? Ashamed

chay wrote:
fay..check my post

Chay, I replied to your post, its on page 12. I must have been out of forums too long, i can not seem to do multi quotes anyhow, this was my reply, "Hi Chay, akala ko uwi ka? For silver viking and reindeer hat, 3 x 4999 each will do hun. Pink princess dress the same price as Fashionista 2 x 4999 + 3 x 999. i sold a tropical hat recently for 5 x 4999. again, any currency that will equal is acceptable.

Prices are fluctuating weekly, or is daily? i can hardly keep up.

Sad

If you've sold ur 4999s hun, any currency that will have a range of the same value is ok for example 1x4999 = 3333 + 999

thanks dear!

tweet40 wrote:
ewoks wrote:
tweet40 wrote:

ok thats fine hun. pls send me a F/R with ur forum name and item pls. Old souls tend to forget everything LOL thanks

ewoks wrote:

Ok, I am back, can I have the GC3 please? congratulations

ok reindeer hat for 3x3333 + 3x999, am i right? i will get this one fay Smile, thanks, . I'm still here, ill be informing u, dont worry ..we'll see each other

ewoks wrote:
tweet40 wrote:
ewoks wrote:
tweet40 wrote:

ok thats fine hun. pls send me a F/R with ur forum name and item pls. Old souls tend to forget everything LOL thanks

f/r sent

Fay,,, have you forgotten about me?
im afrain i wont be able ti buy from you

Falcor wrote:
hello... dont forget about me

hun, Ive pasted below your list with the corresponding number of items up for trade. I hate to tear down my fave rooms Sad PF needs to give us more rooms as they keep adding so many items!

silver whit wig x8 ---------------can we do 5 pls?would love to dye my own as soon as i figure out how
Fawkes Doll
Classic Turkey Plushie
Turkey Doll
Ugly sock Monkey x? --------------5
Bat wall Sticker
Garlic Wreath x?---------------------7
Luminous Skull Bucket x?------------7
Luminous Skull Candle x?------------12
Fall Wreath x?---------------------------2
Golden fan Decoration x?----------------1
Pet college flag
Pink school chair
Dracula Cloak
Wampanoag Boy & Girl Sets (wig, dress, shoes/ wig, shirt, pants) x? each boy and girl
Peach Soda Drink x?-----------------10
Peach Syrup x?-----------------------10
Tamale x? Smile -----------------6

Falcor wrote:
Fay,,, have you forgotten about me?
im afrain i wont be able ti buy from you

no hun, i didnt, i was pasting ur list

laggy lappie, so sorry

wildflower wrote:
ewoks wrote:

Ok, I am back, can I have the GC3 please? congratulations

ok hun

silver whit wig x 5
Fawkes Doll
Classic Turkey Plushie
Turkey Doll
Ugly sock Monkey x? --------------5
Bat wall Sticker
Garlic Wreath x?---------------------7
Luminous Skull Bucket x?------------7
Luminous Skull Candle x?------------6
Fall Wreath x?---------------------------2
Golden fan Decoration x?----------------1
Pet college flag
Pink school chair
Dracula Cloak
Peach Soda Drink x?-----------------10
Peach Syrup x?-----------------------10
Tamale x? -----------------6

thanks for responding.. congratulations
mmm.. really dont know what to offer... so please you tell me what you would like for all of them, it would be just fine for me.

BTW to dye your wig all you have to do is put it on, go to the clothes stor/wigs and buy the color you want.
it will only change the wig you have on, you cant buy the wig dye without having any wig on, hope i made this clear enough lol

I did just that Falcor, but the dye sat on my chest Sad didnt want to waste CCs as BF sends them from US and texts me the PIN. Maybe I should try again, with my ewoks' teeny weeny paws crossed LOL

BTW, I have 2 sets of Wampanoag male and female, didnt see that it was marked too.

what currency would u like to use hun? Im ok with anything, just not sure of current prices. I try to do everything when im logged in, so my replies may come in late. As it was, I was editing thread when u replied

thats weird, never heard of buyig the dyer without the wig. i knew that you could only buy the color on the wig, not buy the dye bottle... thats odd
i can give you 3333's its eaiser for me... and yes i would like the 2 wampanoag wigs please.... but please please, dont make me state an offer, im awful with prices, i just say yes
and also i have a few extra cc's if you preffer to trade with cc's... what ever you say its fine by me, honest

the rate for cc's right now is 2-3x3333 if it helps

no hun, my pet was wearing the wig when i bought the dye,but it did not change color. There was a pot from another forum that there was a glitch for dyes, hopefull that had been patched so i can dye some too. Smile

I haven't checked all the new items from boutique yet, I may just mix then. The neew lay out really makes me dizzy, but then I dont really have a very good sense of direction. Everything that had been stated in previous posts are yours congratulations

i have to run to RL shop first. I have clients to attend to. I'll talk to you later, if thats ok pls. Running RL biz is easier than PS tho, to be frank. LOL

I've added few items to the thread btw.

i havent try RL i'll have to check on it...
thanks for separating the items for me.
i will wait till we complete our trade till i ask for more, i would want to get all mixed up

there are a lot of great new cc items... i can give you a couple of them for the list above Smile

thanks again... and hope to hear from you soon

Can I have Ferocious Fly Trap for 6x999 & Wonderland Rabbit for 6x999? is it ok?

Total will be 12x999.

Falcor wrote:
i havent try RL i'll have to check on it...
thanks for separating the items for me.
i will wait till we complete our trade till i ask for more, i would want to get all mixed up

there are a lot of great new cc items... i can give you a couple of them for the list above Smile

thanks again... and hope to hear from you soon

hun, Ive sent u the 5 silver white wigs, as we've already agreed on the price for each. I'll come back to the forum later for the other items; im merely sneaking some lil time away from work ATM Laughing

thanks sweets