Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 4

I only read back that Kijo looked in BG.

Deboned chicken, marinated in Indian spices with yoghurt and herbs, served with fries and some salad.

OK crux time in the kitchen, so I have to leave you xxx

sorry that I missed you honey ,.... I was out walking .... i did 5 miles .... congratulations

so how ya feeling??? saw you were a bit down this morning

ooo I finished the triathalon.... well with the exception of 2pics on the scavenger hunt

I checked your already, was checking others posts as well, and I got your FTD, but need to forward to Frannie.

i'm not creative.. but wish I knew how to place the pictures inside of each other.. Makes things really cute

well I'd like to learn.. but at the end of my day right now..maybe some day when we're both fresh?

pretty sure she is.. might be checking triathalon stuff though

Tanya.. I'm gonna close out here.. am just exhausted and hubby is getting impatient. Wants to go to bed and knows he'll fall asleep f he gets there first

thas cool Frannie, jsut let me know, ok??

Yeah I am still here.
replying to PMs.

Hi honey bun ...... How are things in SAV........ It has been a beautiful day here ......

I am exhausted ...... I walked 5 miles today ...... the first exercise that I have done in a while ...

i saw your post earlier, it was very sunny here today as well..... heard Florida is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend...

It should be .... It is getting to that time of year .. Ken is doing a boat race tomorrow .... I hope that there is enough wind for it ....

I got your books today ..... They came very quickly ... Now I will have time to look at them a bit before you take them home with you....

hmmmm ... I am not sure about that ..... it is a sail boat race .....I like to go out on the boat, but I am not real keen on racing ..... It is too much like work .....

I love sailing .... when the object is to have fun. There is no pressure and you are not really going anywhere .....

When you HAVE to be somewhere or you have to go in a specific direction, it can be a lot of work .... I have not raced much with him, but I have been out several times when we had to get somewhere .. ... Not as much fun ...

I am thinking about going and renting some movies, but I dont need to stay up very late, so maybe i will just go do it tomorrow... I can't decide.

I am in it up to my elbows sometimes ...... I am just not that cometitive .... I love sailing .... It is so cool to turn the motor off and just be under sail ...

Besides .... there is a boat full of guys tomorrow .....

too much testosterone ...

You should probably get in bed soon .... Don't you still have the 7 tomorrow??

i do, are you about to head out or something? I was thinking about staying up another hour, but I can leave if you are heading out.

but before you go ..... i must pick your brain for a sec ......congratulations

I am thinking of making an easter tree for my new siggy .... Which tree do you think would give me the best shape?? Don't necessarily want it to be a Christmas tree made over.....

inu-kijo wrote:
i do, are you about to head out or something? I was thinking about staying up another hour, but I can leave if you are heading out.

NO >>>>>>> I am all yours tonight .... I might have to take Ken his midnight snack ..... He is working tonight so that he can be off tomorrow for the race and he forgot his food to take to work ... That will take me 15 minutes tops ....but I am not sure if he forgot it on purpose .... he may not want it ...

Laughing i was having a similar thought!!!! Laughing

I would use a halloween tree and re vamp it..... but i dunno what you are really looking for, results wise.

easter bushes may be better though..... cause then Precious wont be so tiny in the siggy.

I can stay up for a little bit.. go figure you can stay the night that i dont work.

Great minds ....... congratulations

I tried cutting out a Halloween tree once .... it was not pretty ..... But that was several months ago and I am much better now .....

You do that ..... In my head I am seeing several pastel trees/bushes that have easter eggs on them .... I am going to use Precious in her bunny suit that you made me ....