Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
inu-kijo

C&G Newsletters

This is just a place to have the weekly newsletter.

If you are a member of C&G and would like to recieve these updates directly to your facebook PM, please join the Facebook group here:
C&G Facebook Group

This will send all updates directly to you.

For those of you who are new to the group, or do not receive these Updates, all newsletters will be posted here for any information that you need.

I hope everyone who celebrates it had a wonderful St, Patrick's Day!!!

and for those who already tagged me in pictures, before this memo, you guys make me laugh!!!! : D

But yes, this is a picture call!!!!

Lavish your lovely pet in Green and tag me on a profile (white background) picture please!!!!

Also looking for lovely St Pat's Rooms for backgrounds! Prize to whomever's background is used. Doesn't have to be fancy, in fact I like the less cluttered rooms as we have more room for CeeGeeans!!!

Would be great if i could have the pic by the weekend and that way I can have the pic ready by the next newsletter. : D
So please send them soon!!!!!!

And to all of C&G who do not know we are celebrating being on the forum for 3 months by hosting a Triathlon!!!

To check out the Triathlon we are hosting, please click this link here:
/member-competitions-giveaways-f12/cg-triathlon-t9411.htm

and as always we have lots of games in our own little thread as well:
http://www.petsociety.forumotion.com/c-g-competitions-f48/

AS for other news, Congrats to Mindy/Pookie Princess who has just gotten done with her finals!!!!
We should Have Frannie returning to us soon From a trip to (Ohio??) I believe, so we will be glad to see more of her lovely face soon!!!
And Petra/ Bee-Atch has been very busy moving into her new place, and we are all super happy for her!!!!

(this is all the updates I know off the top of my head.)

If you have anything you would like to share please feel free to PM me anytime!!!

A couple of B-days as well.
belated b-day to Go to Bed Mouse whos b-day was yesterday!!! and then a very happy b-day today to Nidhi!!!!

That is all for today, please dont forget the pics!!!
and if you are going out this weekend, please be safe!!!! Green Beer is fun and all, but we want to see your faces next week too!!!!

Fab Kijo, and thanks for doing the Newsletter as well as all the great group pics