Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
xPink.Pixel.Princessx

ಌPrincess's Little Shop Of GoodiesಌEveything MUST go!ಌ

ok i have the 11*3333 and 3 *999 (did i count ok? )

may i also have another 10 sets of the easter toys for 6*999 if it sounds fair?

total of 11*3333's and 9*999's? if yes, please let me send first as my connection tonight is not to be trusted!

edit: i just have a trade with 3*3333's. may i replace those with 9*999's? total of: 8*3333's 12*999's?

daffodil dress, elegant gown, bluebell dress and the whole set of greeting cards dear,,,how much?

Lucky Strike wrote:
i like the prices congratulations give me a second to count what 3333's do i have Smile if i don't have enough 3333 can i do them 999?

Lucky Strike wrote:
ok i have the 11*3333 and 3 *999 (did i count ok? )

may i also have another 10 sets of the easter toys for 6*999 if it sounds fair?

total of 11*3333's and 9*999's? if yes, please let me send first as my connection tonight is not to be trusted!

edit: i just have a trade with 3*3333's. may i replace those with 9*999's? total of: 8*3333's 12*999's?

You can send the payment over however you like =).
Ill send your items over in the morning when i get onto PS =)

chay wrote:
daffodil dress, elegant gown, bluebell dress and the whole set of greeting cards dear,,,how much?

However much you want to pay hun. Im not really bothred haha. I just want to get rid of them. Wait until tomrrow tho because im not sure if i have any more daffodil dresses.....Ill check in the morning when i log on because it takes forever to log in and its 12.30..Past midnight and i have to get to bed cause i have to be up REALLY early in the morning >.

Hi how much for the 3 luminous pumpkin lanterns and1 luminous pumpkin head
also rudolf?

Guest Guest
Pink can i have 6 Bat dolls? how much would that be~?

(1) Greetings Card Runner Up 4
( 1)Greetings Card Runner Up 3
( 1)Greetings Card Runner Up 2
( 1)Greetings Card Runner Up 1
( 1)Greetings Card Winner
I'm not sure what the prise is so if its too high i'll just take the winner

xPink.Pixel.Princessx wrote:
chay wrote:

However much you want to pay hun. Im not really bothred haha. I just want to get rid of them. Wait until tomrrow tho because im not sure if i have any more daffodil dresses.....Ill check in the morning when i log on because it takes forever to log in and its 12.30..Past midnight and i have to get to bed cause i have to be up REALLY early in the morning >.

thank u...here's my offer:
daff dress : 5x3333
elegant gown : 3x3333
bluebell dress : 5x3333
whole set of greeting cards (1,2,3,4 and winner) : 10x3333

just tell me if its ok with you so i can start sending my paymnets...Smile

spitfir3 wrote:
Hi how much for the 3 luminous pumpkin lanterns and1 luminous pumpkin head
also rudolf?

Im not sure, Offer a serious price and we will go from there. Im not really bothered about the price... I just want them gone.

Riuna wrote:
Pink can i have 6 Bat dolls? how much would that be~?

say 3x999 each? so thats 18x999 for all......or 6x3.333

Hem... wrote:
(1) Greetings Card Runner Up 4
( 1)Greetings Card Runner Up 3
( 1)Greetings Card Runner Up 2
( 1)Greetings Card Runner Up 1
( 1)Greetings Card Winner
I'm not sure what the prise is so if its too high i'll just take the winner

10x3.333 for all....Im just going of what iv just been offered for the set =)

chay wrote:
chay wrote:

thank u...here's my offer:
daff dress : 5x3333
elegant gown : 3x3333
bluebell dress : 5x3333
whole set of greeting cards (1,2,3,4 and winner) : 10x3333

just tell me if its ok with you so i can start sending my paymnets...Smile

I have everything but the bluebell dress.
So thats 18x 3.333 for the other 3 items =).

@pink : ok will send the 18x3333 payments now...thanks

chay wrote:
@pink : ok will send the 18x3333 payments now...thanks

payment recieved and everything sent. Thanks for the amazing trade <3

@ Lucky...everything sent all but the easter egg set x10....awaiting you to tell me if you want the 08 or 09 set =)

@pink: i will have a check, just having an ongoing trade at this time...its giving me hard time to connect and it keeps saving failed in the middle of the trade...im trying to send some payments and i couldn't send 10 items consecutively..Sad

anyway adding rep for u hun Smile

4x3333 ok for 3 pumpkin lanterns and luminous pumpkin head and a crazy jack o lantern
i see you do not have rudolf any more right?

Lucky Strike wrote:
ok Smile

i'll send payment in appr. 6-7 hours that i'll be back

Ill send your items over now. I trust you to send payment when your back =)

ps is a little toooo slow (although no problems) now and i have to leave really soon... Sad
i'd like the 08 but if you have the 09 at the same price can i have them half-half? i'm actually writing because i really have to go but i wanted to let you know that i'll send the moment i'm back which is in a few hours (crazy last minute vacation things).

See you really soon Smile

spitfir3 wrote:
4x3333 ok for 3 pumpkin lanterns and luminous pumpkin head and a crazy jack o lantern

I sell them for 1x3.333 each normally.... So if you can add another 1x3.333 and make the total to 5x3.333 then ill gladly accept =)

Lucky Strike wrote:
Lucky Strike wrote:
ok Smile

i'll send payment in appr. 6-7 hours that i'll be back

Ill send your items over now. I trust you to send payment when your back =)

ps is a little toooo slow (although no problems) now and i have to leave really soon... Sad
i'd like the 08 but if you have the 09 at the same price can i have them half-half? i'm actually writing because i really have to go but i wanted to let you know that i'll send the moment i'm back which is in a few hours (crazy last minute vacation things).

See you really soon Smile

Corse i can do half-half....Ill wait until you have gotten the items iv already send first because i seld loads the other day and it will only slow your PS down even more if i send more haha...

Give me a shout when your ready for the 08/09 eggs =)

@PPP: hiya hun, a while ago i open my PS to check the item that u sent as i told u last night im having problem with the connection...i haven't received the whole set of greeting cards (1,2,3,4 and winner) but the dresses all received.

chay wrote:
@PPP: hiya hun, a while ago i open my PS to check the item that u sent as i told u last night im having problem with the connection...i haven't received the whole set of greeting cards (1,2,3,4 and winner) but the dresses all received.

I did send them all but they must have gotten lost....It happens sometimes.....
ill send them again...Which ones didnt you get?

chay wrote:

I did send them all but they must have gotten lost....It happens sometimes.....
ill send them again...Which ones didnt you get?

im so sorry, but i really dont received any greeting card...i received only 2 dresses the daffodil and the elegant gown...greeting card 1 , 2 ,3, 4 and winner are not received Sad

spitfir3 wrote:

All payment recieved and items sent. Thanks for the amazing trade.

chay wrote:

Her Charie. Iv sent them all again. Hopefully this time you have recieved them all because they where my last set. If you do get the other ones throught then send them back =).
Thanks for the amazing trade =)

Her Charie. Iv sent them all again. Hopefully this time you have recieved them all because they where my last set. If you do get the other ones throught then send them back =).
Thanks for the amazing trade =)

hiya hun! all received now...im sorry but i really didnt received the first one that u said that u sent...if i really received them then i will tell you, but im thinking maybe u have sent it to the wrong one...im so sorry agin and thank u for the trade;)

adding rep Smile all sent Smile please check if everything is ok Smile i'll be gone for some days but i think everything is ok

Guest Guest
Alright P3. i'll buy some of them Bat Dolls from you. i'll send the payment sometime today or tomorrow. :]

Guest Guest
1x Leprechaun Doll + 3x Huskie Plushie

How much would that be? 4x3333?

Riuna wrote:

Sure =). Im not too sure if ill be on tomrrow cause its my birthday and iv got to go to a birthday meal with all my family.
Ill try and get on in the morning. Just send payment and ill have the items with you as soon as i get onine =)

Guest Guest
Riuna wrote:

Sure =). Im not too sure if ill be on tomrrow cause its my birthday and iv got to go to a birthday meal with all my family.
Ill try and get on in the morning. Just send payment and ill have the items with you as soon as i get onine =)

No problem P3! i hope you have a fun birthday !!!

hi hun congratulations how much for Golden Carnival Headdress,White Carnival Mask & Red Chili Ristra?

Riuna wrote:
Riuna wrote:

No problem P3! i hope you have a fun birthday !!!

I was just wondering if you still wanted those items? I didnt recieve any payment or messages so i thought id ask before i can sell them to someone else =)

Lucky Strike wrote:
hi! how much for the gr.card set?? Smile

Sorry but i dont have any more sets sorry...i only have 1 more runner up for sale...If you would like that then just offer a price =)
apocalypsa wrote:
hi hun congratulations how much for Golden Carnival Headdress,White Carnival Mask & Red Chili Ristra?

Its totally up to you. Im just taking offers right now. I want them gone lol. Could you please say a serious offer =) Thanks