Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

March Chat Part 5

piglet has spare eggs she got last year from bumping trees does anyone want some?

I'd love one of each, if it's not asking too much. Smile

Sorry all got sidetracked Ashamed

Hi Tammy how has your day been? still have the lappy then congratulations

Cblu wrote:
No worries! I'm chaning my profile privacy. I need to create a group for C&G, since we're a bit closer than just random person I added for games.

I messed up all my filters with the "except" option. It would make sense that "except" would not excluse all people in that list that also were on the other lists. But I probably did a rant on this before. congratulations

Oh I know, the lists take a LOT of your time!! I'm glad I have made those lists though, it's easier to find someone back and the privacy settings are really easy (you guys can see everything as others can't)

piglet44 wrote:
piglet has spare eggs she got last year from bumping trees does anyone want some?

I'm good piglet, thanks, but wondering... If you have a spare set, can Mom have one please?

Just posted an egg if anybody still needs them congratulations

Hi Boogs,
just wanted to share this with you; I nagged a lot about the lazy girl? She was just e-mailing me to apologize because she feels like she's taking advantage of me (and wishing me good luck for tomorrow, as nothing bad is going to happen - just need to go to the clinic/hospital for a consult with the surgeon to get my wisdom teeth removed and hopefully set an appointment for that already)

About time she apologized to you, hopefully now she will not do it anymore Smile

The appointments tomorrow eek good luck at least you will know a date and hopefully they will do it quickly to save you worrying about it for ages. Big

Yeah I didn't mention anything about it actually - she realized it on her own, so I'm glad actually

I've just been a bit stressing because I hate hospitals and the 'unknown' about it all (have had 2 surgeries in my life - ever and both very traumatic) and a bit afraid the appointment's going to run late. I'm just looking forward to finally setting a date, no way of escaping now anymore lol

Cblu wrote:
I'd love one of each, if it's not asking too much. Smile

sure can do that.
bogie wrote:
Sorry all got sidetracked Ashamed

Hi Tammy how has your day been? still have the lappy then congratulations

i do i know im selfish7greedy&havent offered it back but they havent asked and dont even really use it at all as we dont have internet at home (we share internet)

Toulouse wrote:
Cblu wrote:
No worries! I'm chaning my profile privacy. I need to create a group for C&G, since we're a bit closer than just random person I added for games.

I messed up all my filters with the "except" option. It would make sense that "except" would not excluse all people in that list that also were on the other lists. But I probably did a rant on this before. congratulations

Oh I know, the lists take a LOT of your time!! I'm glad I have made those lists though, it's easier to find someone back and the privacy settings are really easy (you guys can see everything as others can't)

piglet44 wrote:

I'm good piglet, thanks, but wondering... If you have a spare set, can Mom have one please?

can u tell me mom's name&rank again plz

piglet44 wrote:
can u tell me mom's name&rank again plz

Her real name is Lieve, pet name is Molly and about level 35 I think

I don't. Who still needs eggs? Could do a little search now you're on. Smile

Ive only ever had 4 surgeries tonsils removed, a cyst removed from my overy, gaul ballder removed and a cannot even remember the proceedure, but it was to repair by bladder as the bladder wall had collapsed.

Oh just remembered another and this was really odd ( I was awake for this one and watched them do it) my big toe nail removed.

After all of the above I felt much better after the recovery, so you will be fine and better for it

Tammy if they have not asked for it back it's because they do not need it so do not feel bad

Wish you could get internet at home we miss you Sad

Poor Boogs!

I had my tonsils removed too when I was a kid and I remember them putting on a mask to put me asleep - one of the most terrible things I can remember!
And a couple of years ago I also was awake when they removed my toe nail - that was odd and I remember I cried a lot when they put the needle in my toe to put it asleep... That was really bad!

I'm a big wuss when it comes to surgeries, blood, needles and so on...

I have the full set of eggs Leo so im not collecting anymore thank you x

my only 2 surgeries was when i had broken my arm in 7th grade and my major back surgery in 2000. for back they took a bone out of my hip and placed it in a cylinder in my back in place of a torn disc.

ok i drop of a set for you leo and a set for your mom toul
plz let me know if i didnt drop off 4 different color 1's as i was reading people magazine at sametime Laughing

Ouch, so many surgeries Bogie
You too, BG

I never had any surgery... Yet...

Thank you so much for the eggs, Piglet! You're the best.

I was a kid when they took my tonsils out too.

and OMG you also had a toe nail removed eek. I had 2 attempts where they removed part of it but that did not work, so they had to remove 1 and im sure the other one will be going sooner or later, but my open toe sandles and nail vanish days went out the window with the first one so pain free is all im worried about.

Ohhhh Tammy thats was a major op eek. I bet you better for it though

Leo, lets hope you never have to but if you do, do not be scared we all need fixing sometimes.

bogie wrote:
Ohhhh Tammy thats was a major op eek. I bet you better for it though

Leo, lets hope you never have to but if you do, do not be scared we all need fixing sometimes.

umm no unfortunately op didnt take as bone didnt grow. and im not to keen on them going back in on a 2nd surgery and retrying but hey many people got it worse and cant even walk so hey what can you do

sorry, sidetracked!
Watching Trinny & Susannah's Belgian mission (or whatever it is called)

Ouch Piglet!!!
Is it okay if I let you know tomorrow if Mom's doing her visits? She's already in bed now lol

bogie wrote:

and OMG you also had a toe nail removed eek. I had 2 attempts where they removed part of it but that did not work, so they had to remove 1 and im sure the other one will be going sooner or later, but my open toe sandles and nail vanish days went out the window with the first one so pain free is all im worried about.

The nail isn't removed entirely, only a little piece was cut because it always grew in my skin - luckily I can cover it all up with nailpolish lol, I don't like that nail, you can see the cuts and the changes they made

The good thing about having my tonsils removed is the days after LOL, when I got a ton of ice cream and yogurt!

Sad Piglet does it cause you pain and or difficulties as it did not work?

BG your toe sounds like the first 2 attempts on mine removed a slice up each side of the nail. People used to say I had pretty feet now i have one gone and the other showing the scars.

But just like Tammy said things could be worse as they are for many others. Im here, and im alive, so im greatful for that.

What happened to your nails that needed surgery/ removal? If you don't mind telling.

Piglet

It's been a couple of years now like this Boogs and I'm quite happy about it
they did a lot to it without anesthesia - pretty painful and it never helped

but as you say, there are worse things in life than this

Leo, I had an ingrown toenail (hope this is correct). I used to cut my nails very short and along the pink part in your toes, never cut them straight and that's when all the misery started

Toulouse wrote:
sorry, sidetracked!
Watching Trinny & Susannah's Belgian mission (or whatever it is called)

Ouch Piglet!!!
Is it okay if I let you know tomorrow if Mom's doing her visits? She's already in bed now lol

thats fine to let me know whenever.

bogie wrote:

The nail isn't removed entirely, only a little piece was cut because it always grew in my skin - luckily I can cover it all up with nailpolish lol, I don't like that nail, you can see the cuts and the changes they made

The good thing about having my tonsils removed is the days after LOL, when I got a ton of ice cream and yogurt!

bogie wrote:
Sad Piglet does it cause you pain and or difficulties as it did not work?

BG your toe sounds like the first 2 attempts on mine removed a slice up each side of the nail. People used to say I had pretty feet now i have one gone and the other showing the scars.

But just like Tammy said things could be worse as they are for many others. Im here, and im alive, so im greatful for that.

i have a back ache all the time its just to what degree on a scale of 1-10. i was on pain meds till jan 2009 and then took myself off as i was sick of taking them and thought they made me a bit moody. the dr's wanted to put me on morphine before and i said no frigging ty.
i am paying for sitting here at library for past few days for many hours and will have a good 7 or above back ache for days but its worth it seeing all my friends.
i cant do alot of stuff all in 1 day like vacuum,dishes and walking to store or laundrymat so i spread them out and take extra ibuprofen on those days. my problem is a ran out on monday and im to lazy to walk to price rite (food store) where i can get 100 tablets for a cheap price. its a good 30+ minute walk each way but im gonna have to do it by friday the lastest as sons home this weekend

Piglet, my mum has backache all the time as well.

Leo BG explained it correctly Smile if they ever hurt at the sides cut a small V shape in the middle of your toe nail (at the front) and this could stop it (wish I had known that before it was too late)

Tammy Sad I have to be careful with my back after putting it out years ago, but nothing like yours, I did not need surgery just physio. you poor dear come her for some &

I'll remember that advice, Bogie. Smile

Hey Boogs, I didn't know that about the V-shape! I did listen to the dr's and now cut the nails straight... I don't like them that way LOL, but at least it doesn't cause me any pain!!!

a very big to all of you
I need to go to bed as in a couple of hours I have to get up already

See you guys later, nice talking to you!!

Cblu wrote:
Piglet, my mum has backache all the time as well.

Toulouse wrote:
Piglet I'm so sorry, that sounds pretty awful

bogie wrote:
Leo BG explained it correctly Smile if they ever hurt at the sides cut a small V shape in the middle of your toe nail (at the front) and this could stop it (wish I had known that before it was too late)

Tammy Sad I have to be careful with my back after putting it out years ago, but nothing like yours, I did not need surgery just physio. you poor dear come her for some &

ty all your all so sweet. i am sure if i lost some weight it might help back a bit but hey im fat thats al i can say.

hiya

I know you all use the emoticon a lot so was wondering what your opinion is of these

Toulouse wrote:
Hey Boogs, I didn't know that about the V-shape! I did listen to the dr's and now cut the nails straight... I don't like them that way LOL, but at least it doesn't cause me any pain!!!

a very big to all of you
I need to go to bed as in a couple of hours I have to get up already

night toul. rest well&good luck with dentist tomorrow

Hi lea Smile nice to meet you

Tammy I would say that makes you cuddly so come back here

sorry BG sweet dreams, good luck tomorrow if im not about please pm and let me know how you got on (you know me im terrible at reading back)

Toulouse wrote:

Oops, just missed you going!
See you later

lea75 wrote:
hiya

I know you all use the emoticon a lot so was wondering what your opinion is of these

They're cute, but perhaps a bit too romantic. A simple friendly hug is better.

thats what I thought as well, but I'm struggling to find one Sad

If I cant find one I'll keep the one we have now especially for c&g Laughing

Just dont tell anyone

If you want to have a look through livepencil.com and see if there is a hug one you like..then feel free to pm me with it

Unfortunately all other sites have a white background around their emoticons so we cant use them in PSFC Sad

ok im gonna get my big butt packed up and walk home grab dogs and get them dressed ( they are chihuahuas and need shirt on as it about 50 degrees and windy) and take them out for a walk. that will give me a good hour of a walk today combined so thats good.
take care all&see you soon

See you soon Tammy Its so nice having you back, keep that lappy as long as you can.

Lots of to you

lea75 wrote:
thats what I thought as well, but I'm struggling to find one Sad

If I cant find one I'll keep the one we have now especially for c&g Laughing

Just dont tell anyone

That's be great, thanks! We surely won't tell, Lea. Smile

lea75 wrote:
If you want to have a look through livepencil.com and see if there is a hug one you like..then feel free to pm me with it

I'm going to take a look now. Smile

piglet44 wrote:
ok im gonna get my big butt packed up and walk home grab dogs and get them dressed ( they are chihuahuas and need shirt on as it about 50 degrees and windy) and take them out for a walk. that will give me a good hour of a walk today combined so thats good.
take care all&see you soon

Goodnight, Piglet. Sleep well.

sorry gonna but very in and out for a bit, still trying to figure out Kijo's hunt congratulations

Mmm... I can't find one I like...

I will leave in for now then until I can find something suitable