Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frannie

March Chat Part 5

I used to kid about moving away to Canada before.... dont they have like free health care and stuff there???

But i have never seen the snow, dunno if I can deal with all the cold or not....

something like that , doctors visits are taken care of and certain surgeries

some like to go else where as there are long waits sometimes except in emergency

armellproctor wrote:
my friends i must go to bed now, i will see you tomorrow xoxoxoxoxo

armellproctor wrote:
something like that , doctors visits are taken care of and certain surgeries

some like to go else where as there are long waits sometimes except in emergency

Night Armell - sleep welll my friend.

Kijo - come to UK - free health care here. Although now with the dental it's hard to find that free

Laughing maybe that explains a lot wish..... about the dental.....

NOTHING is free here..... I got a "free clinic" and it still cost me a ton!!!!

Apparently living in the US isnt made out to what all its supposed to.
I can't even finish my college at this point.

Gonna move up to Canada and join the NFB.

inu-kijo wrote:
Laughing maybe that explains a lot wish..... about the dental.....

NOTHING is free here..... I got a "free clinic" and it still cost me a ton!!!!

Apparently living in the US isnt made out to what all its supposed to.
I can't even finish my college at this point.

Gonna move up to Canada and join the NFB.

Dental is really expensive now (but still cheaper than US I think) although having insurance for it is more popular than it used to be since we cannot get ir free.

College is pricey everyhere I think. My OH's son wants to go to med school is Oz...£££££££££££

What is the NFB ??

national Film Board of Cananda.... its a place where they get paid to experiment with art and art techniques and stuff on films and animation, and pretty much do whatever!!!

: D

they also make a lot of propaganda and educational films, and PSAs ect.

inu-kijo wrote:
national Film Board of Cananda.... its a place where they get paid to experiment with art and art techniques and stuff on films and animation, and pretty much do whatever!!!

: D

they also make a lot of propaganda and educational films, and PSAs ect.

Oh Ok - thats sounds like you would fit right in there!

Kijo - I just saw the time - must fly!!!!!!!

Have a great ...errm morning (I think it's very early in the am for you right ?)

Catch ya soon

Np, i am about to head out my self, and yes, it a little after 4 here.

see you later dear!!!

Im good just having a break before I tackle the housework & grocery shopping x

not so much for housework though... i have a long day ahead of me tomorrow..... my house needs a good scrubbing before Tan Tan comes ove.....

I dislike both

Great so glad you have managed to get together, after your boss mucked up for last weekend. congratulations

sorry Im so in and out Im going cross eyed trying to figure out the hunt

WIFEY!!!!!

i am thinking i might have to tell her we can't hang out anymore.... seems really bad things happen when we plan to get together.... : S
Yeah, I am sad i am going to be missing the nice Flordia weather, but so excited i can't control myself.

Kijo, don't tell her that, it's just a bad luck that's going on right now, it will get better!

No way back now... Got 2 dates set: April 30th and June 1st, every time 2 teeth will be removed and it's local anesthesia (big relief!)...

Might I add I am looking forward to getting these teeth removed? I'm really not keen on the cutting and whatever they're going to do - not looking forward to the zipping up after LOL - can't imagine having some kind of wire in my mouth (not the proper word but hey)... The thing that convinced me was actually the surgeon - what a nice man! He kept calling me Sophie - I was like: dude, I KNOW my name, quit it : D Probably just to reassure me.

It feels like I had a day behind me already... I got my teeth x-rayed and had to wait for 1,5 hour... Luckily I took a book along and Mom bought a magazine...

well thats good news i guess BG, better tahn getting them all at once.

well lets see,
when she planned to come down here, is when my legs first got so terrible and i spent most of the time at the Dr's office instead of with her.

When I was supposed to go see her..... her granny passed.

and now that I am making second attempt to ge see her, my car broke......

the next thime its her turn again for bad luck, and thats no good!!!

ugh, I hate it when people say your name in the middle of a sentence.... i didn't forget i was talking to you... ummmmm???

Good Morning - have been with the bathroom guy who's kindly come out to look at why the water was coming through the dining room ceiling.

He found the cause, and is going to fix it for us soon.

Im sure this bad luck streak will soon turn into a good luck streak for you Kijo

BG. Glad they gave you the dates and reassured you, how annoying to keep repeating your name.

Hi paige

Morning me loon

Another problem solved and soon to be fixed Smile few more to go then you will be back to normal x

yay!!

i posted an egg strickly for you earlier Gill.

havent found that silly rabbit since then, but keep checking.

Staaaarving (oh and I can eat before the surgery lol, good thing!)

Yeah he asked me if I was in complete health, so gave him my story real quick and he was firm about the local sedation and he's going to take good care of my jaw (have some kind of blockage on it and can't open it like normal people can).

Lol, yeah, talking about having bad luck every time you guys meet!

I think he did that to make me feel comfy and that he's "personal", that I'm not just any number or something... It was getting all funny, but he did a good job to reassure me

Hi Paige!!

Morning Z, glad someone's coming over to get that leakage fixed!

OK all I have to run for a bit Catch up with you all in a bit

bogie wrote:
Im sure this bad luck streak will soon turn into a good luck streak for you Kijo

BG. Glad they gave you the dates and reassured you, how annoying to keep repeating your name.

Hi paige

Hello Nicky

inu-kijo wrote:
HI PAIGE!!!!

hello congratulations sorry umm i pulled a disappearing act.. Laughing

Toulouse wrote:
Staaaarving (oh and I can eat before the surgery lol, good thing!)

Yeah he asked me if I was in complete health, so gave him my story real quick and he was firm about the local sedation and he's going to take good care of my jaw (have some kind of blockage on it and can't open it like normal people can).

Lol, yeah, talking about having bad luck every time you guys meet!

I think he did that to make me feel comfy and that he's "personal", that I'm not just any number or something... It was getting all funny, but he did a good job to reassure me

Hi Paige!!

Hi Sophie

Hi and Bye Boogs - getting the ceiling replastered is going to be the big issue.

Thanks Kijo

Hello Paige wherever you are.

And BG, glad you're on route to getting your teeth sorted out, roll on the next day eh?

good morning everyone

sorry I can't stay today

Zoonie - have you broken a mirror? All the bad things happening at your place - power cut, water from your ceiling..... I hope it will get sorted soon so you can put you feet up and relax a bit (maybe time for a holiday?)

Zoonie wrote:
And BG, glad you're on route to getting your teeth sorted out, roll on the next day eh?

I'm going to be very glad when all this is over - and so quick!!!