Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kasijab

Just visiting

Hi all ...just popping in to say hello ....hope you are all behaving

I'm in Cardiff at the moment visiting my son (who is at work!!) and it is belting down with rain. We went to Barry a couple of days ago where we lived for 23 years until moving home 4 years ago. Apart from some new houses, closed shops etc. nothing had changed . Do you ever visit places you used to live and go round to see what has changed ...or is it just me thats is sad

Going to Berkshire tomorrow till Monday and it is quite possible I will not have a good enough signal to get online ...so if I'm not here then you know why. ..so all play nicely

I just passed through the town I grew up the other day on the way to the lake with my kids and I couldn't believe how much it had changed!!! I hadn't been there in 11 years and almost didn't recognize it. Funny how much things change and not always for the better. Hope you have a nice Visit we will miss you around here

happy traveling kasi, enjoy your time away. we are trying to behave but it's difficult with so many eggs to throw around gift each other.

Enjoy your trip Kasijab congratulations

kasijab wrote:
Do you ever visit places you used to live and go round to see what has changed

I have lived in 2 cities before this one, and yes, it is surprising and nostalgic to notice all the changes, spetially when you visit your old schools