Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MeganBoutique98

Pet society spoilers

I imagine that the should be out by tomorrow sweetie, more frequently lately we've been getting them on Thursdays but sometimes it's Friday Smile So keep your eyes out they'll be here soon!

erm.. just asking, why is this in the country story forum...

tweet40 wrote:
erm.. just asking, why is this in the country story forum...

Sorry i didn't like change it hehe.... I'm silly sometimes! x hehehe...x

myladyyawo wrote:
I imagine that the should be out by tomorrow sweetie, more frequently lately we've been getting them on Thursdays but sometimes it's Friday Smile So keep your eyes out they'll be here soon!

Thanks you so muchh dear! x

opps never noticed that!! Thank you Tweet! MeganBoutique, I'm going to move this thread into the pet society trade and chat sweetie Smile

myladyyawo wrote:
opps never noticed that!! Thank you Tweet! MeganBoutique, I'm going to move this thread into the pet society trade and chat sweetie Smile

too late!

myladyyawo wrote:

Thanks a bunchh! x

spoilers are normally released at the same time as PS goes into maintenance for the new mystery items to be released...and you know how unpredictable playfish are on releasing the mystery items lol xx

Please God, don't let them give us another pink week. I'll be ready for the asylum for sure if they do.