Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
myladyyawo

How are you today?

Hello everyone, my facebook in not working do to maintenance (makes me a little concerned but okay...) so I figure I should get to getting ready for bed...

I just thought I would post and say or

What are your plans today? I'm going to be doing another round of spring cleaning and steam clean my carpets. After a potty training son and a daughter who was ever so violently sick for a couple days they really need to get done! Not much else to speak of at the moment!

I am trying to figure out what the beeping noise is. It is coming from the kitchen/family room area. This has happened before... but I cannot find the source of it! It's driving me nuts! It's not the portable phone. It's not the other portable phone. It's not the oven, or the microwave. It's not my cell. What's beeping and why won't it stop and why can't I find it?!!!

MaMaShiShi wrote:
I am trying to figure out what the beeping noise is. It is coming from the kitchen/family room area. This has happened before... but I cannot find the source of it! It's driving me nuts! It's not the portable phone. It's not the other portable phone. It's not the oven, or the microwave. It's not my cell. What's beeping and why won't it stop and why can't I find it?!!!

Is it possibly a smoke alarm that needs new batteries??/

Morning all. I'm up bright and early as we are sleeping on the sofa bed in my son's conservatory and the dawn chorus is rather loud !!! going to my Strictly weekend today so excited about that. but sad that I probably won't get internet access till i get home on monday ...so will miss all the spoilers, new items etc ...but I'll get over it

It was the dishwasher! Seems like it would be obvious, but it's not. It's the weirdest thing. It just beeps once every couple minutes. And it's hard to tell where it's coming from. And I don't know WHY it beeps. And my husband and son were standing RIGHT next to it when I asked where the beeping was coming from, and they couldn't tell either.

Now I can go to sleep.

ohh...that is very strange... beeping from the dishwasher.
i hope you guys are able to figure out what that alarm means... hope your dishes are safe congratulations

today is...it's time to sleep for me but i thought i'd log back on just for a few minutes to post some numbers, check for PMs i didn't have, and read about random fun stuff here

in the morning when i wake up (in about 4.5 hours) i have another conference to go to. i can't remember if it's 4 hours long or 8, but right now i'm really hoping for 4!

nite everyone else that is on right now!
and morning to everyone that is on right now!

hee hee - yes, the dishes are safe and sound. they made it through the night without anymore beeping.

oh i can't imagine going to an 8hr conference after 4.5 hrs sleep.... hope it's the shorter one, or you'll be snoozing by lunch. Smile

hello everyone! im fine here...i miss PSFC really been really busy lately..i have a little changes in myself lately, been suffering on and off headache and lil pain in my neck i dont think its about my sleeping position...and voiting indifferent times, i feel also thirsty allthe time..i'll have a check up within this coming days..Smile

everyone. It is nor morning here. Laughing HOw are you today. Spring is here finally. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile))))))))

morning?
it's, like, 6.40 pm... Ashamed

i just came back from school to study for tomorrow's competition (mega excited right now!!!)
gtg, i think i won't be active the whole night Sad

tweet40 wrote:
morning?
it's, like, 6.40 pm... Ashamed

i just came back from school to study for tomorrow's competition (mega excited right now!!!)
gtg, i think i won't be active the whole night Sad

Good luck with your competition!