Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

Hi BG

I ok very very tired though, have a glass of wine in hand then its off to bed early for me, so strange with the clocks going forward you would have thought I would be wide awake.

How was it with the kids in space? congratulations

:hugs:
I don't like it either (the time change), but have been very productive this eve... I studied all of my theory for statistics, organized my other courses, studied something else already, made an appointment for my car checkup this week, called a restaurant to reserve a table in a couple of weeks, then I looked up some info about something I might want to study in the future

Oh LOL, not finished yet... I might have another solution to go to the States this summer - I need to call the tour operator tomorrow and see if it's possible to come back earlier then planned. If so, I gain one week extra so I might be able to go!

Not yet, Bogie. Sad
I hope I wasn't banned.

BG, that's very productive of you, you should be proud of yourself. Smile

WOW you have been busy BG Laughing

That would be great if you could get to go to the states, without it putting pressure on you congratulations

Leo, have you cleared out your cache, cookies and history?

you are making me feel even more tired BG, where do you get your energy from Smile

Yeah I have been, lol, did all that in one afternoon, and now finally my energy is slowing down, am putting away my books and going to watch 'Love Actually' in the meantime.

If I really had to decided yesterday, the States would have been a big no go... But this morning, it hit me I might be able to change the return date and still go, which makes I can have a blast and still have enough time for resits! Believe me, I've been wrecking my brain for the entire weekend, I was glad when this option came to me

I did all that and re-installed flash, etc. It's an account problem, because my kid's works well.

bogie wrote:
you are making me feel even more tired BG, where do you get your energy from Smile

I have absolutely no idea - I've been very tired during the day because of the hour change and I got up very early. I think the lack of sleep gave me some extra energy

Your not alone Leo, many are having this issue, PF are not being very helpful though Sad

I wish I had your energy BG, but im cream crackered my eyes are tired too. so finding it hard work to read.

I best get off and get an early night see you all in the morning

Oops, missed Bogie going. Goodnight!

what a quiet day... no posts for 5.5 hours...

I'm off to bed,, see you all tomorrow

well, at least the bad luck waiting until after you left this time......

I am having an allergic reaction to that one medicine Plaqeunil (spelling) the one for treating malaria?? Poison Control told me I should be at the ER.

rashes and spots now..... they are spreading too. Since i went to work, they are on my forehead, and my elbows.
Sore throat too.

Hi Mindy!!!!

cause it was spreading, and I wanted to check to see if the meds were the cause, and how bad it was.
Figured it couldn't hurt.

awwww ..... Honey ..... now what ??

Mindy, I spent the weekend with Kijo... We had a great time, but she started developing what looked like bites and a rash while I was there .... I thought she was allergic to me ...... turns out it is her meds .... Sad

haha

but seriously Kijo, can you get yourself to an urgent care or something?

uuuuugh, they raised the Disneyland annual pass rates again ... $420.

so what are you going to do?? Are you going to the DR when you get off work ??

wow .... that is expensive... We get florida residents passes for the park here and it is not anywhere near that much ..... We also keep paying the same price annually as long as we keep renewing it ... so we get it at the same price we paid 4 years ago ...

Well, I am going to try. I tried to get someone to cover my shift for me, so i could go tonight, cause they said my throat being really sore and raspy could be a sign of my throat closing up.....

But of course no one to cover, and I need to find someone to take me to savannah in the morning still..... no care is a hassle!!!

They raise my price every year it seems. I remember 10 years ago it was less than $200. This is the first year it is above $400. I get the one with no blackout dates and parking included. My boyfriend gets the next level down.

I was going to get the next level down too, but to add parking it comes out to only $60 less than the Premium pass! So I might as well just get that and have no blackout dates.

Supposed to say no car.

Sorry about the tickets Mindy, seems everything just keeps going up and up. never to stop,.

that pretty much bites ......

do you think it is getting worse??

well, i know its spreading...... but the fact they said my throat could be closing worries me..... (otherwise I would prolly skip the ER visit.....)

But other than that stuff i feel ok...... so i have no idea.... ; /

Ah, it's okay ... obviously if I can still afford to splurge on my DL pass, I am doing pretty good and shouldn't complain ... lol

Your car still isn't fixed? Ugh. I hope someone comes through for you.

So what were you crazy kids up to this weekend?

I spent the weekend in San Diego with the bf's parents. It was fun and relaxing, and I drank way too much, lol.

Back to school tomorrow.

the pass that we get does have blackout dates, but we don't go in the summer anyway ...

It is far enough that we usually spend the night there ...So we don't worry about parking because we stay on property ...

I wish that I could give you some advice .... I am concerned ..... I have never heard of a a reaction starting with a sore throat ...

Ken loved his casserole ....... Smile

Yeah, Tim's has a lot of blackout days during the Summer, and on holidays, but we never go on holiday's anyway because it's too crowded. But the one below that has every weekend blacked out so it wouldn't work for us. Ah well, like I said, it's not really a big deal. I'm addicted to Disney so I'll still pay it. *shakes fist*

you guys are making me envious with that D word being thrown around so much. hahahahahaha.

Yay!!!! I am glad he liked it.... still tastes better right out the oven!!! and you should know the recipe now, if you forget it, I can always send it to you. its pretty simple.

the pass that we have is only blacked out during the summer and around the holidays .. Our favorite time to go is Feb-Mar .... and Oct - mid Dec ...

He really enjoyed it .. I will have to write it down before I forget ...