Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 6

Why do your lips chap & crack so bad when you're having stuff done 2 your teeth? :S

Jamie hun, I am so sorry for you.... I cannot imagine going through 4 years of this torture.......
after this med that I am apparently not going to be taking anymore, they are switching me over to what BG is currently taking... MEtha something another..... I really hope that can help me.....

i have no insurance, and have been going to a clinic that is a low income place..... but it still put a giant dent in my pocket every month, especially with all the meds they have me on.

No Gill, I am only dealing with this until I can get off work, and get to the ER. PC told me to leave work already....... and I am NOT dealing with this on my own.... I deal with enough day to day with out this fresh new Hell lain upon me.

inu-kijo wrote:
Jamie hun, I am so sorry for you.... I cannot imagine going through 4 years of this torture.......
after this med that I am apparently not going to be taking anymore, they are switching me over to what BG is currently taking... MEtha something another..... I really hope that can help me.....

i have no insurance, and have been going to a clinic that is a low income place..... but it still put a giant dent in my pocket every month, especially with all the meds they have me on.

I know how not having insurance goes. It's amazing how a script that used to cost 3 bucks when you were a kid can cost 90 or so now that you're an adult & have to pay for everything. argh! Have you tried getting on Health Wave or anything? a local low income insurance thing?

armellproctor wrote:
good night all xoxo

night hun

I know that you are having similar problems with your Dental stuff.

No I havent, but see, now the thing is that I have a pre-existing condition, and it makes it even harder for me to get any coverage when they know that I am going to be a liability.....

and tell me about the scripts..... wouldnt be some bad if I didn't have 10 or so of them

*crying*

I'm on the phone for 5 mins and downstairs and I miss TONS!!! congratulations

Sylvi how are you?

Im ok for a chef plushie thanks though congratulations

Kijo I am glad to see you an Tan Tan had a blast (and SOOO great she loves TBBT!!!)

And it's called methotrexate (another name over here but it's the name in general), never had any side effects on that - I wish you could get it, because they helped me big time

I don't have time to tell you guys about the calls I made...
There's NO change happening, either I'm going 3 weeks or entirely not, the costs to change are... CRAZY!

Kijo how was your weekend with Tan Tan?

Morning Boogs -

Sylvi I don't even know if I do - am way out of touch with what there is in PS now ... so much stuff.

My dishwasher man's here - hooray.

inu-kijo wrote:
I know BG, this forum is really flying today!!!!!

LOL, just when I have to leave for class... or I should ditch

bogie wrote:
DIVA how are you long time no see?

Am good thanks sweetie, but unfortunately i have to leave for work very soon Sad How are you??

BG So sorry to hear that about you trip Sad

I t was great Boogs (look a page back for the summary)
How are you??

Aww dang BG, thats awful...... well i hope you are able to go anyways..... be a shame if you can't

I have to leave in just one moment, : C

Very quick question for any traders, should i sell off all my 4999's or is it worth keeping hold of them in case they become rares??

Sylvi~ I am not sure why lips chap so bad when you get dental work but I would guess from your mouth being open for long periods of time and the air and water they spray in your mouth while working on you?

Zoonie wrote:
Morning Boogs -

Sylvi I don't even know if I do - am way out of touch with what there is in PS now ... so much stuff.

My dishwasher man's here - hooray.

My doll collection is...:| I don't even wanna talk about it. Laughing 2 many items 2 quickly. I know how you feel. I'm trying my best 2 keep up but every time they put out a cash doll I get a little bit angier & less motivated. lol

Thing is... I am going... I'm not cancelling YET, going for a passport tomorrow (got it mixed up with visa), am going to work VERY hard and if my results are really bad, I can still cancel (will cost me less then if I change everything now). Just need to work up a plan to study in the States if things get bad

Hope it makes sense, will do a full explanation later
but this kiddo has to go to class! (be a good girl hahaha)

LATER GUYS

And Jamie, I'm also sorry you have RA - I have it for what... 5 maybe 6 years now, nothing to complain about, so I hope you and Kijo get helped!!!

The Diva wrote:
Very quick question for any traders, should i sell off all my 4999's or is it worth keeping hold of them in case they become rares??

I sold all but 2 of each of mine just in case

Moning me loon

Im good thanks Diva, sad you have to go though Sad

Will go take a look Kijo congratulations you know me im terrible at reading back unless im told to Laughing

BYe BG!!!!

I am right behind in your steps...... heading off to do B-fast all, see you all in a bit!!!

I can't keep up with PS or anything on FB for that matter. You know I have not been on long when I am still accepting gifts from Valentine's Day!
Bye Bye Toulouse

Jamieann3114 wrote:
Sylvi~ I am not sure why lips chap so bad when you get dental work but I would guess from your mouth being open for long periods of time and the air and water they spray in your mouth while working on you?

Probably. The chapped part isn't so bad but the corners of my mouth keep cracking & it's making it kind of a pain 2 eat & I can't stop myself from licking them. I know that makes it worse. lol but I just keep doing it. :nono: lol

bye Toulouse & Kijo did we lose Zoonie 2 the dish washer guy 2?

The Diva wrote:
off to work folks, catch up with you all soon xxxx

bye Diva

Marvin wrote:
Jamieann3114 wrote:

Probably. The chapped part isn't so bad but the corners of my mouth keep cracking & it's making it kind of a pain 2 eat & I can't stop myself from licking them. I know that makes it worse. lol but I just keep doing it. :nono: lol
Yes licking them makes it worse lol...My daughter has this terrible habit of licking around and above her lips and it looks awful. We started putting vaseline on her lips anytime we catch her doing it so she would stop and so far it is working ok. Try that. It tastes awful and feels yucky from what she says...

Jamieann3114 wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Jamieann3114 wrote:

Yes licking them makes it worse lol...My daughter has this terrible habit of licking around and above her lips and it looks awful. We started putting vaseline on her lips anytime we catch her doing it so she would stop and so far it is working ok. Try that. It tastes awful and feels yucky from what she says...

eww sounds yucky. I'll give it a try! I used 2 put tabasco sauce on my fingers 2 stop biting my nails so it may work! lol

By Army, Kijo, BG, D - did I miss anyone?

Marvin wrote:
Jamieann3114 wrote:

Marvin wrote:
bye Toulouse & Kijo did we lose Zoonie 2 the dish washer guy 2?

Kind of lol.
And Socks is being mischievous too.

I was going to say Vaseline Smile

bogie wrote:
Hi Jamie

bye Diva
Hi bogie How are you doing? I just finally got the new home
working for me with help from Sylvi and Gill. We have no clue what was
going on but I had issues with blank pages...

Sylvi, not only will it put you off licking, it'll help start to heal the area too Smile (unlike Tabasco, lol)

Zoonie wrote:
Sylvi, not only will it put you off licking, it'll help start to heal the area too Smile (unlike Tabasco, lol)

I was thinking it would help it heal but couldn't remember what vasaline was actually used for. lol I use it 2 take my make-up off. I'm thinking just having something wet there will help but I just keep licking the chap stick off don't think I'm gonna wanna lick that off though. Laughing

Marvin wrote:
Jamieann3114 wrote:
Marvin wrote:
Jamieann3114 wrote:

eww sounds yucky. I'll give it a try! I used 2 put tabasco sauce on my fingers 2 stop biting my nails so it may work! lol
She hates it but it works and has started helping her to stop the habit.
The vaseline heals very well. My mom used to put mustard on my
fingers when she caught me biting. I can not stand the smell or taste of
mustard to this day...

Help?

Facebook tells me that Piglet and Cogsy have birthdays this week, but I don't know the dates...anyone?

Jamieann3114 wrote:
bogie wrote:
Hi Jamie

bye Diva
Hi bogie How are you doing? I just finally got the new home
working for me with help from Sylvi and Gill. We have no clue what was
going on but I had issues with blank pages...

That is odd my sister thought she had registered and requested but no request went to Gill, luckily Gill found her and added her.

Marvin wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

I was thinking it would help it heal but couldn't remember what vasaline was actually used for. lol I use it 2 take my make-up off. I'm thinking just having something wet there will help but I just keep licking the chap stick off don't think I'm gonna wanna lick that off though. Laughing

Did you buy a flavoured chap stick sylvi??