Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Falcor

new mystery flowers

i found this pic on google image search... i dont know if they are all of the flowers you can get from the new eatser Cash flower seed... but if you where wondering, here is some infor

ishot-28.jpg

what do you think? would you bue the seeds?

i dont think i'll buy them either... i dont really liked them, too girly for me... and i myslef also put a budget to my cc's.... playfish is going crazy

yeah you are right ! too girly! Laughingbut yeah there is game and real money!!!!!!! not virtual ones like other items used to be 2 cc by item now 20??????

Fashionista wrote:
yeah you are right ! too girly! Laughingbut yeah there is game and real money!!!!!!! not virtual ones like other items used to be 2 cc by item now 20??????

i think the less they can do is make half sales from time to time like in the other shops dont you think?

that would be great!!!!!!!!!!! cause they evetually removed but not reduced in price! not fair!

I had the sugar flower gifted to me by an angel here on the forum, and a second flower is still growing. This forum is really full of angels.

I kind of like the pink one, even though I don't usually care for pink. But I won't buy them. Would rather save my few cash coins for something else that I absolutely love.