Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ames

Sorry for being so quiet!

Wooo what a week i've had... glad its the weekend and i can kick back a little and relax. Hope you are all well Smile

Ok just seeing if my new siggy is better... it's the right size now lol

I know the feeling...the past week has been horrendous!!

It started with my son being sent home from school with a migrane, then my daughter was ill with a water infection, then my youngest had a bad stomach bug and was violently sick for days, and just as I thought it was all over with...my hamster is ill and I had to rush her to the vets today

Next week has to be better

Next week will be better i promise Lea... i will not allow another rubbish week to infest my life lol!!!!

I hope it will be great for you both. It's been tiresome here...rain rain rain and they even had a small tornado in Mainz (about 15 km from here).

I hope that next week I can get some writing done. Writing and finishing a bear...and doing those relaxing things that don't turn my brain to gelitan.

I'd love to find some time to do some writing Yvette!

hey Ames, I think the week has been awful for everybody. Can't blame the full moon 'tho...it's only just becoming full! But I'm raising my glass to a better week ahead! Cheers! Have some cheese on me!

yeah glad the weeks almost over! i was bombarded with exams and headaches Sad

@Lea: awwww im so sorry i hope they're ok now!

thanks flabby...they are all better now, even the hamster looks a little brighter this morning lol x

My hamster does nothing but sleep... trust me to get the laziest pet in the whole wide world!

Thanks for the cheese Stasia... om nom nom!

I think my cat Stretch was the laziest pet. I miss him, but he would sleep even when you took him and put him around your neck and wore him like a scarf. congratulations

i wish i had a cat or hamster. Sad i do have a dog but mostly ive been stuck with.......fishes! @____@

i dont really know if the fish are lazy or if they sleep, but i sure would want to catch them while theyre sleeping haha!