Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

sorry if i deleted you in my list...:(

i want to say sorry coz i have deleted some friends in my account. I really hate to do that but as what was stated in the email i received from playfish if i have too many friends (300+) then it might be a problem logging in.. so try and cut your friends number down will sometimes fix the issue...as i have now maybe 438 friends in PS,

I haven't play my PS 3 days now.. Sad I want to sell some of my 4999's before it sells back to 2499 and i wanted to buy the carousel and the bird in the cage as well as it is only till april 4 right, i want to have them before they're gone, so i hope i can load the game now. They send me some suggestions and im trying to do it now, i have cleared some friends now and creating a new fresh window profile, i hope it will works now..

Lucky Strike wrote:
so??? does it work????? (by when the 4999's stay 4999's???)

4999 will be 4999 till April 8th

aww sorry lucky i forgot about this thread,, hihihi. thank u agne for responding to lucky's question...

thank you both!!!!!!! and now... (after me OT'ed this )
chay, is it any better for you? (ps of course... Ashamed )

Wow - so many friends. I was up over 200 and thought I had a lot. I am in the process of cutting back. I'm trying to figure out who is still playing and who is not.