Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toulouse

March Chat Part 7

Sorry, had to run downstairs

armellproctor wrote:
doing good hun and you??

Oh I'm fine, counting down the days big time now, really not in the mood to spend an entire day at school, will be home later then usual.

armellproctor wrote:
how do you both like the new 3D button in PS ??

I haven't tried it tbh, I saw there was a new icon

I just noticed the border, should have made that transparant

noooo I like it though!!!!!

;love:

I might make the avi more rounded later.

hey you can finetune it as much as you want you know, I don't mind!

I wonder how Gill is dealing with Socks, she found a place for him to stay

Hiya Smile

Socks's last morning with me, he's being picked up at 2pm (it's now 9.11

Sad

Morning Gill, speak of the devil congratulations
I wish it was still 9am here, I have to leave in 15 mins

Hi Army Smile

I shall really miss him, he's such a character -
Dennis will be glad of the peace and quiet again though, poor old boy has been pretty stressed by Socks at times.

did you all get fooled by pf Laughing

Is Frannie about I need her to take me out for a smoke:) mind you it will prob hurt after shouting so much at my kids this morning Sad not sure how we made it to school on time, they were really naughty and I lost it Ashamed

(((Boogie))) what a start to the day.

I haven't opened PS at all yet, been chasing Socks around the kitchen, hall and living room lol - he has a bit of mischief in him this morning.

He's out now in the SUNSHINE!!!

Lol Gill, that's probably his way to say goodbye :-)
Yet again, give him a hug from me please?

Time for me to leave!
See you guys this eve or maybe tomorrow morning (for a bit, have to go earlier then usual) - oh and just in case, I might not be around this weekend and the beginning of next week

Laters!

Toulouse wrote:
Morning Boogs
Army made me go look at the 3D thingy ;-)

BG love the new siggy & av think they must be getting everyone Laughing

Zoonie wrote:
(((Boogie))) what a start to the day.

I haven't opened PS at all yet, been chasing Socks around the kitchen, hall and living room lol - he has a bit of mischief in him this morning.

He's out now in the SUNSHINE!!!

I know me loon I was like a mad woman & now feel bad, Im sure all of you could hear me shouting and I must have woken up the whole street. Ashamed

Give socks a hug from me then give you a hug from me

Zoonie wrote:
Hi Army Smile

I shall really miss him, he's such a character -
Dennis will be glad of the peace and quiet again though, poor old boy has been pretty stressed by Socks at times.

hello Gill i am so sorry that socks is going, but in the long run it will be better for you

Toulouse wrote:
Lol Gill, that's probably his way to say goodbye :-)
Yet again, give him a hug from me please?

Time for me to leave!
See you guys this eve or maybe tomorrow morning (for a bit, have to go earlier then usual) - oh and just in case, I might not be around this weekend and the beginning of next week

Laters!

bye bye hun xoxo

I'm going to smother Socksyboy in hugs and kisses (and then sneeze all afternoon lol)

IMOM said goodbye this morning and he's sent me a Skype message for him too saying Good Luck Socks.
He said last night, if he doesn't settle get him back, and he'll stay.

Funny how a little body can win you over against your will eh?

Bye BG and if I don't see you - have a good weekend.

armellproctor wrote:
bogie wrote:
hi Armell how are you?

Bogie honey i am good, how are you sweetie ??

Im good thanks Armell slowly calming down after my screaming fit on the kids Ashamed

Zoonie wrote:
I'm going to smother Socksyboy in hugs and kisses (and then sneeze all afternoon lol)

IMOM said goodbye this morning and he's sent me a Skype message for him too saying Good Luck Socks.

Awwwww we better get you some tissues then and smother you with hugs this afternoon

Is Kijo doing breakfasts?

Aaaw you guys - so much love for the little man (and me, yes tissues at the ready please)

Toulouse wrote:
Morning Boogs
Army made me go look at the 3D thingy ;-)

well i couldn't be the only one to fall for it lol, i am not usually that gullable sorry i don't know how to spell it

Boogs - btw, show me a parent who says they never balled out their kids, and I'll show you someone who's telling porky pies!

Good morning everyone, I just stopped by to let you know that I'll probably be away from today.

Bob's on his way over to Belgium as we speak, thanks BG for all your help with the weather reports hun, it's a great help.

I have a house guest all weekend and we intend to live it up ALOT!! We;re out for lunch tomorrow and then birthday celebrations Saturday and girly night on the town on Sunday Whoot! I can't wait.

Gill, although I don't have time right now to read back I'm sending hugs and warm thoughts for you and socks in his new home....even I'm gonna miss the little guy.

Take care everone and have a very happy Easter.

bogie wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
bogie wrote:
hi Armell how are you?

Bogie honey i am good, how are you sweetie ??

Im good thanks Armell slowly calming down after my screaming fit on the kids Ashamed ah i remember those days it was a very hard and fun time, now they are gone and all i do is wish that they were home again. i would give anything for a little yelling match with them now lol just kidding but o do miss them being around so enjoy the kids while you can as they grow up so fast

Zoonie wrote:

Awwwww we better get you some tissues then and smother you with hugs this afternoon

[quote="DawnyDawn"]Good morning everyone, I just stopped by to let you know that I'll probably be away from today.

Bob's on his way over to Belgium as we speak, thanks BG for all your help with the weather reports hun, it's a great help.

I have a house guest all weekend and we intend to live it up ALOT!! We;re out for lunch tomorrow and then birthday celebrations Saturday and girly night on the town on Sunday Whoot! I can't wait.

Gill, although I don't have time right now to read back I'm sending hugs and warm thoughts for you and socks in his new home....even I'm gonna miss the little guy
Take care everone and have a very happy Easter.[/quo

hello and good bye Dawn , you have a great Easter and enjoy yourself with your guest,

Zoonie wrote:
Boogs - btw, show me a parent who says they never balled out their kids, and I'll show you someone who's telling porky pies!

I allways yelling at them but I was screaming this morning and it hurt my throat, and Im sure I said "I have bloody well had enough now" at max volume Ashamed

gee's what i wrote didn't come up, i was just saying enjoy your kids as they grow up so fast, i remember many a screaming match with my girls lol
and of course it was always me saying i'm sorry but the making up part was always so good as we would lay in each others arms and calmly talk it over then fall asleep together lol i can just about feel the hugging now lol

Hi Dawn, enjoy your girlie weekend and thanks for the love!

Army, you're right. Boogs, don't worry yourself, they'll be fine and a cuddle later will put you right.

armellproctor wrote:
gee's what i wrote didn't come up, i was just saying enjoy your kids as they grow up so fast, i remember many a screaming match with my girls lol
and of course it was always me saying i'm sorry but the making up part was always so good as we would lay in each others arms and calmly talk it over then fall asleep together lol i can just about feel the hugging now lol

I love the huggy part too. my 6yr old writes me letters to say she is sorry when she has been naughty & for making me cross, just to watch me melt in to mush and squidge her very tightly with hugs & kisses.

They are growing up far too fast for me Sad

a little huggy time goes a long way in my book, i had such a horrid mother in law and we bought a house together, it was so hard on my children i was always so stressed out and any little thing would set me off, my kids would often find me in my bedroom crying and they would rub my head and tell me it was going to be okay, i would start laughing as you might imagine a 5 year old and a 3 year old being more adult then i was lol i wish you could meet my girls as they are very well loved by everyone they meet so i guess i did something right lol i am sorry for going on, lol

That is so sweet Armell, bless their hearts

i went to the thrift store today and bought four more doll patterns, i have made a bunch but i want to make a few more before i post the picture

Aaaw Army, no worries. I hear about so many people who live with in laws and have a miserable life.

I just had a Boogie moment lol. Socks chasing Dennis so I yelled so loud the whole of the south east could hear what a fish wife I can be when I want!

Then Socks came in and I scooped him up and loved him, and gave him cuddles from

his aunty BG, his aunty Army, his aunty Dawn, his aunty Boogaloo

(he thinks I'm mad)

(I think he's being naughty this morning so as I don't feel so bad later when he goes)

bogie wrote:
That is so sweet Armell, bless their hearts

thank you hun, i guess i am missing them a lot , i have been having a rough week as i can't seam to stop thinking of my Dad so it has put me in a sobbing way for the last few weeks, but i am coming out of the funk slowly and we are going to the cabin in 3 weeks so i will be fit as a fiddle soon lol

oooopppps there i go again lol

i love all my pets too, they always sense when you need a little loving and that always makes me feel better