Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

Dang it, I missed Novia yesterday and now again today, must check the times and try and be here!

Quarter to six ... we were going to nip out earlier to the village for some bread and some tomatoes for breakfast...but my eyes were streaming, and I couldn't stop sneezing, so we didn't.

Have also edited the first post, if everyone could have a little peep at Lea's new rules please.

to you sweetie

I'm sorry, but where can I find the new rules, I've been looking for them, but can't seem to find them *blushes*

I am quite happy, I finished an assignment, still need to do a bit because it's something we have to make in group. And now it turns out there's still an investigation running in that murder case, so was following the news for that (could always be useful). Am now waiting for BF to arrive (in an hour LOL), he called me a few hours ago to ask if it was okay if he came by this weekend

Am sooo going to 'beg' to go shopping, as I kind off need new summer pants/trousers

Hiya BG, I'm really lucky I never need to negotiate shopping, R and I both like all the same things, whether it's football or shopping, so it works out fine.

The rules are a sticky in the announcement section, if you just go to the main whole forum, you should see them.

BF doesn't like to go clothes shopping, but I am guessing he might do me the favor if I ask him politely ;-)

Going to see if I can find them, thank you!

Good evening Gill and BG....sorry but I opened the bar without you all this evening as it is SO lovely here. OH and I have been sitting on the back patio with a glass of something chilly

How are you both ?
Got plans for the weekend ?

I've been missing my wine since I have to take these antibiotics. MIL and I enjoyed a lot of white wine last weekend - must say I love those moments! And she's probably going home with a lot of new bottles (she's going to visit her parents and they know a lot about wine)

BF's coming over this weekend (I've been there last) as we realized we won't have much time to spend together - we're both going to be busy after this spring break

Hey Wish, how very rude, imbibing with OH and not bringing us out with you

Well, our weekend is going to be relaxing if I have my way! (unlikely)
A mosey to the local village for supplies, back, on the sofas at 4.30pm parked in front of ITV for the match (F A Cup final Villa -v- Chelsea)
Something nice to eat in the evening (cooked by our own fair hands) and then, if the weather holds - a big house and garden tidy up on Sunday.

What about you?

Sorry Wish, I was making a short summary for an assignment so I can send it to my group so they can have a look

How are you BTW?

Laughing

Hilarious!

We have a baby elephant in our zoo - for one year already
Now they're talking about a plush and one kid said: the resemblance is so very strong, you can see it's Kai Mook (the baby elephant), but the eyes are so very big

I can't recognize the baby elephant in the plushie, they all look the same !

Zoonie wrote:
Hey Wish, how very rude, imbibing with OH and not bringing us out with you

Well, our weekend is going to be relaxing if I have my way! (unlikely)
A mosey to the local village for supplies, back, on the sofas at 4.30pm parked in front of ITV for the match (F A Cup final Villa -v- Chelsea)
Something nice to eat in the evening (cooked by our own fair hands) and then, if the weather holds - a big house and garden tidy up on Sunday.

What about you?

LOL - sorry ma'am, I promise not to rush out to the garden without you next time Laughing
Well, apart from the footie you're weekend sounds great (and much like ours). We have masses of things to do in the garden also and will hopefully get some golf in. We'll watch the Masters too I'm sure !!

Toulouse wrote:
Sorry Wish, I was making a short summary for an assignment so I can send it to my group so they can have a look

How are you BTW?

BG - please don;t apologise for doing some proper work Laughing
I'm great thanks. OH was head-hunted today ! intersting, but I think we would have to move and I'm not sure we really are ready to do that just now!

DIdn't your mum have the 2008 cupid pet doll (purple) in her wishlist ? Does she still need it - I happened to pick one up last week and forgot all about it

Aaaw baby elephants, we had a really amusing encounter with one on safari, I love the way they live, looking after each other.

We have a huge amount of tarragon, am attempting some chicken breasts with butter and tarragon under the mini fillet part, and going to wrap them in bacon and do a sauce with vermouth and cremé fraiche plus some more tarragon...hope it works out.

Just watching something about Malcolm McLaren...a bit of our youth gone again.

Wish Fairy wrote:
BG - please don;t apologise for doing some proper work Laughing
I'm great thanks. OH was head-hunted today ! intersting, but I think we would have to move and I'm not sure we really are ready to do that just now!

DIdn't your mum have the 2008 cupid pet doll (purple) in her wishlist ? Does she still need it - I happened to pick one up last week and forgot all about it

Oh just trying to make it easier for myself as well, so I don't have to read 30 pages - hoping I can summarize them in max. 5 pages :-D

The head-hunting sounds exciting though!

She didn't have it, but someone managed to get her one a few weeks ago

Zoonie wrote:
Aaaw baby elephants, we had a really amusing encounter with one on safari, I love the way they live, looking after each other.

Just watching something about Malcolm McLaren...a bit of our youth gone again.

There's been a lot of fuss about the birth and we could see it online, was pretty amazing to see that!

They've mentioned something about Malcolm on the news, have to admit I only knew him when they mentioned The Sex Pistols - I didn't even know he was married to Vivienne Westwood

LOL - I think the pair of them are as mad as a box of frogs....(cool, but mad)

Ok - gotta go get my steaks on - we are starving !

Catch you all soon :-)

Wish Fairy wrote:
mmmmm..chicken and tarragon....reminds of me of the lovely Gregg W Laughing

do you want to bury your face in it, and go Brrrrrrrrrrr? congratulations

Toulouse wrote:

They've mentioned something about Malcolm on the news, have to admit I only knew him when they mentioned The Sex Pistols - I didn't even know he was married to Vivienne Westwood

Oh yes, and their son started Agent Provocateur the underwear company, do you know them?

Wish Fairy wrote:
LOL - I think the pair of them are as mad as a box of frogs....(cool, but mad)

Ok - gotta go get my steaks on - we are starving !

Catch you all soon :-)

Enjoy Wish, see ya.

As it happens Vivienne is lovely, she's eccentric of course, but a lovely person.
Also ED's b/f has done her hair at London Fashion week and he says she's absolutely delightful.

Zoonie wrote:
Oh yes, and their son started Agent Provocateur the underwear company, do you know them?

As it happens Vivienne is lovely, she's eccentric of course, but a lovely person.
Also ED's b/f has done her hair at London Fashion week and he says she's absolutely delightful.

Hmm, isn't there also a perfume with that name?
I heard the name before, but can't put my finger on it where or what it was about

It's a whole brand of underwear and perfume, very errr...exotic (am typing in the spirit of the new guidelines )

Just looked up some images, I guess the name says it all ;-)

Sweetie, I think I hear a car up the driveway, so I am very sorry, but I am going to have to leave you

Have a good weekend!

LOL bless you BG.

That whole family is provocative, in the true sense of the word - testing boundaries, provoking further thought etc.

Can I ask...which murder case are you looking at? would I know it?

I don't think the murder case is familiar abroad - maybe you remember telling me something about a man that murdered a couple around New Year? And then later they found out he murdered a girl 3 years ago as well

will see if I can find something

Now I am not sure if I can post a link, it's from the Daily Mail; I found an article about it

thanks for the link BG, not aware of that case, will read ... am just on the phone (the friend who rambles on for EVER)

Good luck with that!

I'm going to go now, BF can arrive any time now (I think he's driving, it's taking longer then the time I use to get home from his place)

OK honey, we're about to eat soon, so I have to go too. Enjoy your weekend

Anyone home? Sorry for vnishing this morning, things are chaos her with 1 poorly Sad

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better non poorly day!

&

see you all soon

Hi Mindy!! I think that you and I have both been strangers here lately ,,,,

Oh no...I just came back from dog walking ........don't tell me I missed you again

Wish Fairy wrote:
Oh no...I just came back from dog walking ........don't tell me I missed you again

oh no, i just finished washing my floors and came to see if you were back

Zoonie wrote:
Good Morning - lovely sunny morning here Smile

good morning hun black as the ace of spades here and below freezing lol how are you ??

Sorry I'd wandered off reading Wikipedia Army congratulations

It's a football cup tournament this afternoon, semi finals and IMOM's team are playing, I was checking out the match referee lol.

Sorry about your weather Sad

How's the itching now?

Ooops I missed your last message and kept refreshing waiting for you to come back

OK no one showed up so off for breakfast ... oven cooked sausages and scrambled eggs, granary brown toast and brown sauce YUM!

Swinging by to say hello!

Hope everyone is OK. Take care.