Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

Hi everyone!

Sorry to be a stranger. I hope you are all doing well.

I'm achey and with a horrible mood from that time of the month.

I wish it was raining so I didn' feel bad by waking up late, missing my kidn's playdate and not wanting to go out of the house now... Otherwise, it's all good, can't complain, really.

Argh, most competitions from the eggstravaganza I thought I participated in, I actually didn't? Probably something failed while sending my PMs and I didn't double check my sentbox. All that work solving the puzzles for nothing. Sad

Sorry to miss you, Army, was chatting way on AIM. Going to close this tab for now. I'll be back later.

Lovely morning on its way (I think)

Leo, sorry you're so down at the moment, just go with the flow for now, it'll pick up I'm sure

sorry ive not been about its been hectic here

Morning Gill and Bogie ........ congratulations

What has happened to the weather ? It isn't even raining Laughing

We had our first BBQ of the year yesterday and I have a farmer tan from gardening all day !

Wish & me Loon

I know the weather has been great congratulations lets hope it stays

Hope so, it's a bit mixed here, keeps going dull, but dry still.

Hugs for you Wish and you Boogaloo, how are you both?
Boogs has that Doctor ever got back to you? and how's MIL coming along these days?

MIL is doing ok, but she's just not her old bubbly self anymore Sad

I still have a few months to go before the doc will redo the tests to confirm Sad

bogie wrote:
MIL is doing ok, but she's just not her old bubbly self anymore Sad

I still have a few months to go before the doc will redo the tests to confirm Sad

Oh My - is everything ok Boogs ?

It's a very life changing event, a stroke, my late MIL had one. I think it's all about the quality of life that you can gain afterwards - must be very difficult indeed.

Am I misremembering or did your s/Dad have some health issues too?

It seems really hard to keep up this past few months Ashamed

Im ok wish Drs are waiting to do further blood test, they wanted to wait 6 months as I might be diabetic or menapausal or both EEK

Yes me loon my step dad is still waiting on test results should know tomorrow. but for now he seems to be ok.

the stroke scared my MIL so much Sad its taken the sparkle away from her Sad

Sorry just distracted by OH, who says Hello btw.

Hope it's all ok for him Boogs.

Say Hi to IMOM congratulations

Im sure he is ok and its scared him enough to change some bad habbits like drinking and eating to much. my mum has him out walking and on a diet with non alcohol beer for a treat.

Sorry gonna be in and out OH is on his way to Wembley and the kids are driving me nuts Laughing

Good Luck today then Boogs (him and you) We're down in the mouth in this house, after yesterday's fiasco! Hope you get a better Ref!

Wish - FA Cup semi final at Wembley. Villa-v-Chelsea. Ref denied Villa an early penalty which even Chelsea agreed they should've had, and it was also a red card offence, as our striker was definitely denied a goal scoring opportunity ... Villa ended up losing the match, quite conclusively as Chelsea won 3-0, but it was 2 very late goals gave that score line and wasn't at all indicative of just how well Villa played.

John Terry could also have been sent off for a terrible tackle on Milner, but he wasn't - so, Chelsea had ALL the luck and played most of the match with 11 men, when they shouldn't have!

[/rant] congratulations

I did'nt see any of that yesterday me loon Sad

If we make it today we have Chelsea next I think EEK Not holding my breath!! although who knows stranger things have happened congratulations

Morning BG, I'm just eating a boiled egg and soldiers Smile

We also call that soldiers, what are the odds!

Seems today is going to be a beautiful day (chilly, but still). I just noticed the blossoms outside, I think it's from the cherry tree, very very pretty!

Finished breakfast - it was lovely, the bread is soft brown, with sun dried tomato and oregano, really tasty. Yaaay for Soldiers!

We have plenty of daffodils out now, and the blossom is starting - our blackthorn bushes are looking very pretty (if you keep away from the thorns) I bet we have loads of sloes this year.

Are the sloes edible?

I'm looking forward to when there's going to be fruit, but everything's very late because of the weather (and also very expensive if you have to buy everything)

Seems I'm also going to be having a better day, I had a bad one yesterday, my wrist hurt terribly, has been a long time I've been in such pain

you wouldn't eat sloes on their own as a fruit, they're very bitter.
They're used as an ingredient for various chutneys or jellies as a condiment, or best known really for being steeped in alcohol - slue gin being the best known Smile

I'm hunting for eggs for IMOM, he still has 2 or 3 to find *sigh*

Is it the same as blueberries, or still different, because they seem to look the same to me

Sorry had to run downstairs to help Mom out with something

hi BG

Sorry Im here but im not at the same time EEK

Yaay TY Boogs.

No BG, you really wouldn't eat a sloe, and, they're hard texture.

Aaaagh. Thanks for the egg Boogs, still not one he needs.

He's looking for the mosaic, and the green clover one, which is so annoying as all I could find were bloomin green clover, for ages and ages, had loads of them Grrr.

Thanks BG, still not what he's looking for - so very frustrating, I really wish they could be gifted! They're bound to stop soon aren't they.

Have seen a review of the new items, not very enamoured - same old ideas with different colours - they seem to be doing that more and more.

^ keep thinking of poor Chup - there's been nothing for our boy pets for a while now.

Posted Hideeni several times this morning on both mine and IMOM's walls.

I hope you're able to find them, if I find Hideeni again, I'll publish them only for you and IMOM

I like the tree and clothes and wonder if Snorks would look good wearing a Geisha mask

At least you can try before you buy these days BG congratulations

I'm ok for eggs myself thanks - just IMOM looking for his last two.

Sorry all keep getting side tracked and now I need to go sort out lunch, will catch up with you all later. &

Will try to keep it in mind!

Laters Boogs, actually, I'm off too, going to have an aperitif before lunch ;-)

See you later!!

Guest Guest
Hi guys! How's everyone today?

I've been preparing leeks which have made my eyes water, and chopping tarragon, which is such a lovely aroma.

Will sign out too if you pair are off, might look back later when we watch the match - will be cheering Pompey on Boogs, good luck

PS if Frannie gets a chance to look in, FB message me - am thinking of you x

Ooops sorry Lazar - HI, am well, and you?

We're all thinking of our lunch, either eating or cooking lol (and yet not so long since I ate breakfast!)

Hope you're well.

Guest Guest

Zoonie! Long time no hear! I've joined C&G a long time ago but I had no time and my life was full of responsibilities but now I can go here
Yeah,about the lunch,we're all hungry! Mmm,we're having macaroni today and I'm going to lick my fingers till all of them aren't clean LMAO Laughing

congratulations that sounds delicious!

Yes, long time...look forward to seeing you more - are you going to play our competitions too?

Guest Guest

I will,as soon as I finish my giveaway! Join in if you want,only 2 plots left! congratulations
And I love your competitions,I'm looking forward to join all of them!

hi zoonie.. Ashamed

i've been really busy on the rest of the forum. i forgot about my favorite group.... Ashamed

how are you today?

Ooh Hi Tweet, see I was just going to start some more cooking and you guys turn up - how can I go now and not say Hello? congratulations

I'm fine thank you, how are you?

Thanks Lazar, I must venture out into the main forum again!