Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

do they allow something like that!? of course, they wouldn't let you have Clyde, so not even feasible...

hmmm, they've finally got rescue workers entering that mine that had the explosion the other day...

one hotel takes pets, and i know people who have done it. besides the manager of the HamptonComfort stays at the Comfort... so it would pretty much be like that!!!

not that I ever would do it. maybe just on Friday nights.

well, you need a break from there anyway. I guess it would be similar to when Robin had to work call. I use to tell her just take a bed @ the hospital and stay there... she of course said no way.

Fortunately she doesnt have to take call any longer. That was always difficult for her

yikes! lightening... cracked so loud my china cabinet rattled

yikes! lightening... cracked so loud my china cabinet rattled

and obviously made me post the same thing twice LOL

welcome back BG. I have a suggestion for the next time you have a bandage on...

We use WD-40, an all purpose type oil spray to clean it off. Vegetable oil or baby oil would do the same thing though. Just put some on a pape towel and the glue dissolves with gentle rubbing

Thanks Frannie!
We usually have something to get the glue off, but it all evaporated and I really had to get it of to get a new bandage on
I'm using cream now for the little burns

Hi Wifey!!!!!

sorry Frannie got sidetracked here.... I wish it would rain here today... i feel like some rain. : D

Oh Kijo, then you should be here... We had the most beautiful weather the past few days and since yesterday it started raining

oooooooh just found HD version of all three seasons of Big Bang Theory to download!!!!

i'll be back in a bit. If I should miss you... have a good day Kijo... just going for a smoke though I get distracted out there some times. Too many good games on the phone LOL

unless you REALLY get distracted, i would think I would still be here.

I know..... I am downloading them now... would you like the link? its a rapidshare site.....

gonna burna copy for Tan Tan as well. : D

I'm good, thanks :-D
Think I might take a lazy day today and crawl into bed this afternoon, not really in the mood to study, just want to watch some things I recorded and do nothing

Laughing I want to take a lazy day too. think they will let me off?? I hope its raiing when I go out....
just checked the forecast on my mac and its partly cloudy..... 64 degrees.... not too bad... but the high is 80 so prolly not gonna rain.

Lol; you can always try
Over here it's 45 degrees (changed it to Fahrenheit), tomorrow seems to be better

that's pretty cold isn't it Sophie? It's 62 here.. but really really pouring. Cold air must be moving in

It's quite nice to go outside in a t-shirt, but it's pretty windy and looks like it's going to rain any time, so I do wear a rain coat

I was wondering if you knew i meant Fahrenheit. : D
funny how everything is different.

remember that book i told you i was reading called Fool?
well its about a fool in the knight times (the book is actually a parady of Shakespear's King Lear) but its written in like British talk slang, and its so hard to get used to.
makes me think of Gill.

hehehehe

Always have to think twice when you talk about the weather :-D
And made me change the degrees from Celsius to Fahrenheit, might make it easier for you

I was gonna say the same thins.... she said she would not be on yesterday... but here it is a day later and still Gill-less.

well with as many kitchen disasters as she's had lately, she's probably dealing with that !

well girls.. gonna go treat myself to back to bed.. this is becoming a real habit, even when I sleep late to 5 AM

No one here? I came on early to chat Smile
I will try coming back later. Miss you all.

Hi Everyone,

Novia am so sorry I missed you - hope you're well.

^ but drinking two for one on your behalf is really taking its toll on me congratulations

ahhh open bar... figured it was about time.. one of Gill's special bloody Mary's please?

Whoop Whoop, coming right up now Miss Frannie *cheers*

How are you today?

I'm good Gill... how about you? I went back to bed and did not wake up until noon!!!! was deliciously cool in the house and very quiet

Ok, no worries - IMOM and I are doing accounts on the (everlasting) bathroom works.
Next stop is decorating and then carpets...

Oooh you snook in Army, am fine thank you, how are you?

Zoonie wrote:
Ok, no worries - IMOM and I are doing accounts on the (everlasting) bathroom works.

Good to see ya hun, i am good but very itchy lol

Hey there Armell.... just got back and now about to go sneak a quick smoke.. wanna come with while Gill is adding things up? I can just imagine what this all is costing her. I got a new faucet in the kitchen Tuesday, I'm sure I was overcharged, but $425... eeeeeeeek

Oh no, that can drive you mad.
All over? have you got anything to help with that?

armellproctor wrote:
Zoonie wrote:

Eek the bathroom !! £££££££££££££££££££££££

Good to see ya hun, i am good but very itchy lol

Armell - why so itchy my love ??

Frannie wrote:
Hey there Armell.... just got back and now about to go sneak a quick smoke.. wanna come with while Gill is adding things up? I can just imagine what this all is costing her. I got a new faucet in the kitchen Tuesday, I'm sure I was overcharged, but $425... eeeeeeeek

Hey Frannie ....I'm coming with ya ! Hold on ........

Zoonie wrote:
Oh no, that can drive you mad.
All over? have you got anything to help with that?

Good Evening / Morning everyone :-)

Frannie wrote:

right behind you hun xoxo

Hey Wish Smile

Well now I'm adding up it's freaking me out! What's worse is how much we still have to shell out over what we already paid...I think I'd better get some lottery tickets!

Hey Gill....OMG your post about the Greedy Greengrocer really had my ROFL last night................

(aww, I still think he's a little cutey )