Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

We are up to $70 mil on Friday's draw... and you better believe I have a ticket..

Hi Sharon! how are you?

<--hands the back scatcher to Armell

Wish Fairy wrote:
BTW ...is anyone in need of the detergent capsules?? :-)

I don't need one.. but just what is a detergent capsule anyway?

Wish Fairy wrote:
armellproctor wrote:
Zoonie wrote:
Ok, no worries - IMOM and I are doing accounts on the (everlasting) bathroom works.
Next stop is decorating and then carpets...

Oooh you snook in Army, am fine thank you, how are you?

Eek the bathroom !! £££££££££££££££££££££££

Good to see ya hun, i am good but very itchy lol

Armell - why so itchy my love ??

Frannie wrote:
Hey there Armell.... just got back and now about to go sneak a quick smoke.. wanna come with while Gill is adding things up? I can just imagine what this all is costing her. I got a new faucet in the kitchen Tuesday, I'm sure I was overcharged, but $425... eeeeeeeek

Hey Frannie ....I'm coming with ya ! Hold on ........

Zoonie wrote:
Oh no, that can drive you mad.
All over? have you got anything to help with that?

Good Evening / Morning everyone :-)

Hey Wish

i think i am allergic to the new laundry soap, darn stuff is so costly ugh!!! i bought a new front loading washing machine and we have to use soap that has (HE) written on it , i bought the cheaper brand and now i don't know what to do , my whole body is covered in a rash even my face and head lol i am also worried that it could be the measles lol i never had them and i hear it's going around , just my luck, as we are headed into the playoffs for my bowling and i can't miss it or i will lose out on the scoring lol well the good thing is that i don't have to go anywhere today so i can scratch in comfort

Wish Fairy wrote:

no thank you you gave me one already my kind friend xxx

Wish Fairy wrote:
Hey Gill....OMG your post about the Greedy Greengrocer really had my ROFL last night................

(aww, I still think he's a little cutey )

He's all yours then Wish, no fighting from me. Greedy Greg the Greengrocer lol - we see him occasionally at Borough Market...well, they film a lot around there, and he has a stall (although someone else mans it for him)

Sounds horrendous Armell, you need some antihistamine type tablets I reckon?

I don't have any detergent capsules Wish, but only send them over if no one else wants them - ty

Frannie wrote:
We are up to $70 mil on Friday's draw... and you better believe I have a ticket..

Hi Sharon! how are you?

<--hands the back scatcher to Armell

Frannie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

I don't need one.. but just what is a detergent capsule anyway?

Hey Frannie. I'm great thanks. Been busy working and even managed to get some gardening in today as it has been like (whispers) "summer".

So detergent capsules are little sacks of soluble plastci filled with laundry detergent - you put them straight in the machine with the clothes ...you don't have these in US (actually. I don't remember seeing them when I was there) ??

armellproctor wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:

no thank you you gave me one already my kind friend xxx

LOL Armell I guess detergent is the LAST thing you want then. My OH has that too - and his back comes out in welts!! ooh - hope it clears up soon

I don't think we have those here... I'm very brand loyal, so maybe it is here, but I just don't know

we are having 90k wind gusts here so there is no way i can get to my garden lol my back garden is a real mess lol i need a gardener lol, oh that would be me, lol

Really Frannie...I am totally amazed that they are not in US to be honest!

I'm not brand loyal rregarding groceries and detergent at all any more! So much stuff (in Europe at least) is made in exactly the same factories with only different packaging!

(although I use Fairy for my super-sensitive husband now LOL)

Zoonie wrote:
Wish Fairy wrote:
Hey Gill....OMG your post about the Greedy Greengrocer really had my ROFL last night................

(aww, I still think he's a little cutey )

He's all yours then Wish, no fighting from me. Greedy Greg the Greengrocer lol - we see him occasionally at Borough Market...well, they film a lot around there, and he has a stall (although someone else mans it for him)

Sounds horrendous Armell, you need some antihistamine type tablets I reckon?

I don't have any detergent capsules Wish, but only send them over if no one else wants them - ty

i am really not aloud to take them but you better believe i did last night , lol it couldn't hurt just to take one eh!! well maybe two lol never did get my smoke in , be right back xox

Oh my - well, one things for sure, we're never stuck for a topic of conversation with the weather.

It wasn't nice yesterday, but it's been gloriously sunny today, a lovely warm day for the time of year.

lovely and warm here still..................I am basking in the glory of the only whole day's sunshine we have had yet ! (and hoping this is not our "SUMMER")

I gotta go get dinner y'all.

Maybe see you later

and to think I was going to join you, as I take out this bag of trash.... sighs.. how do three adults generate so much trash and laundry... I think I win the race on both of these!

Wish Fairy wrote:
lovely and warm here still..................I am basking in the glory of the only whole day's sunshine we have had yet ! (and hoping this is not our "SUMMER")

I gotta go get dinner y'all.

Maybe see you later

see you later hun, and things are flickering here, i may lose my power so i think i will sign off for awhle nice chatting with you take care xoxo

Bye Wish, bye Army. See you soon.

Aaaagh, today's problem, there's something wrong with the icemaker in our refrigerator, it doesn't seem to be calling for fresh water in, and it's making a really annoying creaking noise.

oh my Gill... remind me to never invite you into my kitchen LOL you're a jinx

When that happens to ours.. I just shove the holder thing back in really had. Have been fixing it that way for two years now

it's ever close to Saturday and I still don;t want to travel

I've wiggled the arm and we've just pulled the whole thing out and I've jiggled everything I can.

We've had it for about 13 years and it's moved from house to house, been in storage for a time and this is the first issue...

I'm so disappointed in this weeks items.. can you help me.. I placed the new stuff in my room 2. The pink bathroom stuff... changed the paper and floor and it's still way blah. Maybe you can help me punch it up?

I'll go look, although I have to confess - I find the new items far too pale and ill defined, am not a fan either. Let me see...

thanks Gill.... I'm longing for something bright in this game. It's been weeks now

I think you did a good job using that wallpaper and floor, give a sharper contrast. All I can think offhand is maybe lose the pink bows and try a window in there somewhere?

I placed the window that has the pink curtains.. seems to help a bit more... thanks.. sometimes all it takes is someone else to look at it. Thanks much

You're welcome Frannie

Good Evening BG how are you?

I'm just going to pop a pizza in to the oven, brb

Glad today's almost over as I'm tired and hoping that the burns are less annoying tomorrow (the cream is helping, so I am glad). I also just biked for 30mins, so going to try to keep that up. And reading reviews of Remember Me. Went to see that movie yesterday (pretty heavy)

Hooray!
Ice maker is fixed, I found a slither of ice stuck at the back of the roller at the back of the ice bin. It's stopped creaking now and just called for a fresh supply of water, so it looks like we're back on track!

I missed you all yesterday, what burns have you got BG?

Idiotic burns if I might say so...

You know about the tick, so I had to have a bandage because of it and when I was trying to remove the glue of it yesterday, I might have rubbed a bit too hard with a product and that gave me a bit of burn marks. So I didn't sleep at all because it hurt a lot and it's finally better now, I've been putting Flammazine on it (it's something you use for burns)

aaah I see BG, ouch!

Frannie, is you being lazy today to do with not wanting to go on Saturday? hmmm? hmmmm? congratulations

Yeah it wasn't my smartest move, but I had to get the glue off and it was the only product here in the house I could use. Off course went to the pharmacy to get the right one, but am avoiding bandages now

Whoot for the fixed icemaker!!

hangs head.. yes Ma'am. I'm sure it has to do with me not wanting to travel Saturday.. and it's a shame, because I LOVE to travel and have never been to Dallas

note: Dogs do not like coconut flavored jelly beans.. nor do their ownders

Oooh I can't remember if IMOM still needs eggs, will have to look.

Frannie, you're in denial congratulations

aaaw, European footie match on my team are playing at home - they're playing our song (You'll Never Walk Alone) I adore that song!

well am going to get going here.. mark is leaving grocery stoe so I shall be waiting outside to help him... have a good night,, you 2

Frannie wrote:
note: Dogs do not like coconut flavored jelly beans.. nor do their ownders

OK see you soon Frannie...I have to go and serve dinner, BG see you soon too x

Bye guys, heading off as well, going to watch some tv and rest

Eaten
Lurking
while watching Liverpool play against Benfica...

so I wonder .... what flavor jelly beans do dogs like??

Liver flavour congratulations

Tanya - we've scored!!!

I like coconut, I like it in icecream, but my favourite flavour icecream is pistachio Smile or rhubarb crumble flavour (but you have to make that yourself)

he he he ..... that sounds like a Harry Potter flavor .... Smile

Love almost any flavor of ice cream .... I must say that I have never thought of putting rhubarb in it .....

Yaaa for the score ... Is this a regulat match or are they working towards some kind of playoff??

We're 2-0 ahead and as this is the second leg of a two leg match, we're now 3-2 ahead on aggregate (away goals used to count for double but don't seem to now) This is a European championship game (Europa League) with a cup at the end of the tournament. Our opponents tonight are top of the Portuguese national league.

Do you have crumble as a dessert over there Tanya?

Good luck to your team ... It sounds exciting!! Why would away goals count for more?? isn't a goal a goal??

yes, we do. I misunderstood what you said ... I thought that you meant that you had rhubarb flavored ice cream ... Smile

I love rhubarb .. I think a crumble is similar to what we call a crisp ..

Nooo, you understood me, it's homemade rhubarb icecream and then the crumble topping is in little pieces, a bit like a cookies and cream icecream, it's really lovely.
I don't have a very sweet tooth so I like those tart flavoured fruits like gooseberry, papaya and raspberries Smile

Away goals count more in some tournaments (not in the league games) because it's generally considered to be an advantage to play at home with your own ground and your biggest support.

did you see my post earlier this week??

I got gift bombed with presents to use as prizes for contests!!