Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 1

inu-kijo wrote:
hahahaha. well for me I think its different.... and its better than tattoos because i can always take it out.

I always get an ad reline rush every time I get one... that is the best thing of it.
(had one that ran through the back side of my neck... it was great.)

I dont think the ones i have are gaudy, overboard, or look bad one me... but still , no excuse for ANYONE to tell me off and call me Ugly!!! : C

sorry for butting in but I would say it's your body and you can do anything you want with it and no-one has any right to make comments or judgements.

if you want them - have them and good for you that you have the courage to go through with it!

Oh I doubt i will get anymore now... though at one time I wanted them all the way down the back of my neck....
Now I am at the point to decide when is it too old to have them? like when does it become tacky??

back.. lamb cake.... not made of lamb.. but in a mold which looks like a lamb.. frosted white and covered in coconut

and back to piercings.. they are so personal.. Daughter says she had her nostril pierced because Eastern Indian women clam right nostril piercing relieves menstrual pain.. I think it worked for her.. then she found a BC that she only has to have 4 a year.. so that was even better!

inu-kijo wrote:
Oh I doubt i will get anymore now... though at one time I wanted them all the way down the back of my neck....
Now I am at the point to decide when is it too old to have them? like when does it become tacky??

only becomes tacky when boob tattoos are on your knees now LOLOL

and see, I would never get my nose or tongue pierced... so everyone has different tastes... I am glad society is more accepting now a days, where a tattoo and such things are "normal" and we aren't really looked down upon for expressing ourselves.

Laughing well Frannie... boob tattoos are kind of tacky anyways, so thats a little redundant.!!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

^he arm sweep might work, but could prove very expensive!

inu-kijo wrote:
I always get an ad reline rush every time I get one... that is the best thing of it.

I've heard people say that before and that's what they reckon is addictive for them.

Frannie wrote:
back.. lamb cake.... not made of lamb.. but in a mold which looks like a lamb.. frosted white and covered in coconut

I think you had us going there a minute!

Frannie wrote:
and back to piercings.. they are so personal.. Daughter says she had her nostril pierced because Eastern Indian women clam right nostril piercing relieves menstrual pain.. I think it worked for her.. then she found a BC that she only has to have 4 a year.. so that was even better!

I never heard that before!

Frannie - did you mean boob piercing?

<--still waiting for a clue..watching clock.. knows you only have ten minutes left

Meant to say no, you should never comment to a stranger at all, and how very rude he was, not worth even thinking about if he hasn't learned any better manners than that!

OK i have now started with the work - you are on a bed and I'm emptying my wardrobe so sorry if you get bashed bout when I'm throwins stuff next to you.

inu-kijo wrote:
Frannie... its a Holiday item.

love the squiggly line description. ; D

oh btw Gill, I had to run out so quickly yesterday, I wanted to know I was only picking at you with the whole piercing conversation!

and that wasnt even cryptic.

I have to make a start on this kitchen as it's getting toward lunchtime, I'll leave the page open though and keep an eye open (especially for Bee's flying fashion lol)

ooo osrry missed it... and still can't find my easter Mystery Gift

Good luck Frannie, and good bye to everyone else... gotta get a few hours of sleep before going back to work again!!!!

have fun Zoonie
I'm multitasking today - I'm also roasting chicken portions for meal later today congratulations

bye Kijo and thanks

ducks the skirts

GL Gill

off to the shower for me and then shopping.. be back later

byee frannie

guess I will be back later too! if I concentrate on this than maybe I'll be done quicker (wishful thinking)

oh no I get here and everyone has gone Sad

Sorry Boogs - our kitchen is a major operation (still not done)

oops sorry me loon got side tracked here, there and everywhere Sad Hope it all gets finished for you today so you can then get back to normal.

I'm taking break - made nice progress, wardrobe done, I can now see floor and walk around my bed too!

I can't use bed as it's full of stuff but i reckon I might have it all done by tonight!

How is everyone?

You'd better clear the bed Bee or you'll be sleeping on the floor!

I'm out for tonight, have a stinking cold can't stop sneezing, but ED is here and the weekend is ON!

PS had my first hot cross bun this afternoon Smile

Just letting you guys know I arrived at BF, no accidents happened but the weather was horrible!! First thing his Mom asked was if I wanted to have some wine

Laughing

Enjoy your weekend and wishing you a happy Easter already!

It is Friday night for me ...... a nice glass of wine in my hand .... can't get much better than this!!

ok, it just got better ..... Buddy is in my lap .... Smile .. He is the sweetest cat ....

wow been quiet in here.

Have a wonderful weekend all

Oh and anyone stopping by might like to know that Socks met his new people, and it was love at first sight all round apparently. They've equipped their home for his comfort and pleasure and already registered him with a vet Smile

Hi everyone!
Going to read back a bit and try to find an egg I missed... I'll be in and out.

Zoonie wrote:
Oh and anyone stopping by might like to know that Socks met his new people, and it was love at first sight all round apparently. They've equipped their home for his comfort and pleasure and already registered him with a vet Smile

Yay! Great to hear!

Happy Easter, Gill!

I'm missing Wednesday's egg. Any chance of a tiny hint? Ashamed

My landlord drives me insane. He just had painters come to paint the door without telling me they would be coming today. I had the scare of my life.

Sorry I'd gone Leo - I've posted an extra egg - total of 8 around the threads, but I'm only looking for people to have found 7.

Really busy this weekend, so's everyone else I guess.
Going to start preparing tonight's feast congratulations

Happy Easter everyone!!

I have a wonderful surprise for C&G ..... I was visited by an Easter angel ? and have lots of things that we can use as prizes for comps ..... more details to come .....

Everyone make sure that you have your wish list updated ......Smile

:easter2: :easter3:

Happy Easter!

Lots of love and peace for everyone.

Guest Guest

Good evening everyone! congratulations

Guest Guest
Hello Leo!
I'm in a "goodbad" mood today because it's raining like crazy lol

Sorry to hear. It's been sunny and nice here.
I've been playing some games in the eggstravaganza subforum. Good fun! Smile

Guest Guest
Agree! It's fun!

I hope I win something. That eggdoku was driving me nuts. Laughing