Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tainted Obsession

I've been gone, but I'm back =)

Hey Guys, I haven't been on for a good while now... I think since february. Life has been busy and I have been struggling with this mood that comes and goes where I don't like talking to alot of people and I kinda keep to myself when I'm online except a comment here and there. But, I've been missing ya'll and being a part of the forum so I'm making an effort to try to come back and be active again. I see some changes have been made since I've been gone, we have a couple new mods Smile Congrats to you guys. Hopefully I haven't missed too much and I can get back into the chatting again with ease and not feel like a newbie lol

*Hugs to all my psfc friends!!*

XOXO, Jamie

Thanks Mango Smile lol Love your thing about the easter eggs, I think I got the rainbow one first thing, but other than it I only have like 3.... Sad

Mangoberri wrote:
It's actually 87 now Mad

I've about gave up on getting those eggs cause pretty soon he'll prolly have something new and since I have so little I'll prolly never catch up now and be able to get them all.

Guest Guest

Welcome back! Nice to see you here again Jamie! I hope you'll love the new team and updates Smile

welcome back sweetie ...hope you feel better soon xx Check out the easter extravaganza thread ...comps still open till tomorrow xx

kasijab wrote:
welcome back sweetie ...hope you feel better soon xx Check out the easter extravaganza thread ...comps still open till tomorrow xx

Thanks I will before I head to bed hehe

Hiya

Its really good to have you back hun. I know how hard it is when you get low, and how much it takes to lift yourself out of it and get motivated again...so hugs to you for being able to do it:kisshug:

Dont forget to check out the easter comps today as they will be finishing tomorrow.