Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tiddly Winks

Thinking seriously about quitting!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say something about this here as it's really starting to grate on my nerves (and they are raw as is). The deal is, it boggles my mind that people complain about PS and Playfish when Zynga and Petville is a thousand times worse.

I just checked the application fan page, and people are seriously complaining about everything costing Petcash, which it does. I mean 1700 regular coins for a pillow, and no chance of getting a porch swing because it's all so expensive. It's worse than with PS, far worse, and it's to the point of getting on my nerves. I mean a porch for 70 Petcash? Give me a break!!!!! It's absurd.

I am annoyed by the fact that I can't even get a pool table for my house with the regular coins. Not being able to gift things there is really starting to annoy me to the 1000th power because there is no way to get it otherwise. It's not that I can't afford to buy Petcash, but the principle of it is really starting to grate on my nerves. Why pay 10 USD to get a porch and a swing and have the balance back to zero.

The deal is, we can earn tons of coins in the game, but what can we buy with them? I haven't been able to buy Layla Jane a dress for Easter because all the dresses are with Petcash. Now the new spring dresses are the same. I am ready to quit.

It's exasperating, and a lot of people are saying the same thing. They'd better stop doing this, or people are going to stop playing, myself included. Poor Layla Jane!

I HATE Petville with a passion. PF may have their faults but at least you can afford a bunny outfit this easter lol!

True, and that's why it bugs me when people complain about PS because I am just put out with what they have done with this game.

The only thing keeping me there is that I am attached to my pet. Sad

I already did quit ...got enough going on without having to play a game i wasn't enjoying

I quitted long ago. I just HATE zynga. They are COPYCATS:.

I never liked Petville. I tried it for a few days but seriously got fed up with picking up rubbish from the neighbours floors! It was one of the first games I deleted.

Speaking of petville,I haven't been able to play for days,because the eggs won't allow my game to load correctly etc

darn me for getting those eggs and thinking they would be more that an acid trip of bunny shaped tubs and things.They're a very greedy game,way way way worse than ps.....they charge you cash for SOAP...SOAP of all things!!!

It makes me quite disappointed to sweetie, at first I thought we could earn pet cash easier like the first week we were finding it everywhere. Now I'm lucky to find one every two weeks. It was a very cute game, and I still might play every now and then but this pet cash is ridiculous!

Okay the other deal is, my two nephews (who I have practically no contact) have pets in this game.

So, it's not just about me being attached to a pet, but it's the only game that members of my family actually play, and this shows them that I am 'still among the living'. So this is a huge deal to me. Also that I have been plaiyng rather actively and am at level 79. Sad

it has a gazillion!!!!!!!!!!!! bugs!!! I cannot even soap my pet!!! Or do anything!!! I had blocked the app but then activated it again as a friend of mine needed me there... I've never been to the shops as i simply... CAN'T! Plus... I HATE the graphics!!! And those over-sized blah pets!

My 2 sents... I'm outta here!

i stooped playing petville!!!!!!!!!!!!omg i agree with u yvette!!!!dont understand why i have to pay fine when i dont come back to feed it???
also cant understand why are sooooooooooo many cc items !!!!!!!!

It does have a lot of bugs in it. I get annoyed when I can't get to friend's houses. I had to delete a couple fo friends and readd them so that i could visit. I stuck it out and I really do enjoy the game, it's not a question of whether it's boring to me...I'm a housewife, and battle dust and dirt everyday. It's just that when you have to pay 26 Petcash for a dress. A simple dress for goodness sakes, then I start to wonder how much longer I will play.

I know it's easy for some to quit because they haven't played it for as long as I have, but I have actually put a ton of work into my pet and house, it's hard to quit. I have bought coins twice, but won't because I am silently protesting the whole 70% cash coin things and only the minute stuff as regular coins. I have in a week's time 100,000 coins easy...but there is nothing in the shops. The clothing is all Petcash and that doesn't make me want to buy coins, it makes me bitter and not want to.

Well, they released the nursery stuff, and while I am not into that sort of stuff, I think they did a bit better with the pricing of things. I think the people complaining did have an impact on their pricing. There are some neat looking cash shop items, but for the most part, the numbers of regular coin items is a bit more doable than with the outdoor stuff.

Maybe Zynga is actually listening.

No I'm not leaving PS. I was thinking about leaving Petville, but I've decided to stick it out a little longer and even bought a small amount of coins so I can cleanbomb everyone's houses. Layla Jane is feeling a trifle lazy these days.