Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chay

thank you soo much

i was wishing to have this mermaid wig, i have 24 cc left last week and im trying to save it coz im want to spend it wisely, hihihi.. but i think 1 week ago i left my laptop in my room open , coz i need to get something but when i returned i saw my little kenzy playing my PS, i was really disappointed coz she dyed my pets wigs a lot of times trying different colors and she spent 12 cc and end up with my braided wig to a scarlet red dye color...

i was also upset when i saw here that the items from the bait cannot be traded here, so i really wished someone could gift me one as a gift. Due to my daughters bday celebration, the past few days was really busy, until just now i checking my chest for some clothes and OMG i saw this mermaid wig in my chest i cant remember or maybe i just didnt noticed that somebody sent me this wig as a gift.

anyway, from the bottom of my heart, whoever sent me this gorgeous wig, im really really thankful! im so s sorry that i didnt put ur name here but god knows i might overlooked at ur gift (failed to notice) Ashamed

thank u so much my sweet angel.. god bless you ... and sorry for not writing back to say thanks...

Guest Guest

Heehehehe there are prime suspects here:
dawnbrans
bunnyfuzzyness

Laughing

Butmaybe someone just gifted the wig to you because he or she thinks that you deserved it. Anyway,you DO deserve it Smile

you do deserve it!
and i suspect on them too....
tho i really think it's bunny as she has been gifting the baits and stuff a lot...

Smile aww touched by the milk of human kindness x

aaaaaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chay!!!!!!!! i'm sure the who gifted to you is an amazing person cause mine was gifted to me also by the sweet Dawn and i also received a surprise magnet bait by Kathy!!!!!! these are very kind and generous people just like you!

Dawn where were you in PS city yesterday night?
Bunnyfuyynes where were you in PS city yesterday night?

Were you 2 at the pond?