Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tsukiko

Hi! I'm new here! (Of course) How do i trade?

i dont know how to trade for pet society... help please?

You just bid for the item you want and you can pay by 999s 3333s 4999s, even cc Smile

Tsukiko wrote:
i dont know how to trade for pet society... help please?

Hi and welcome to our forum.
The first thing you must do before you can trade is to add a valid facebook link please. This is a rule of our forum that everybody have a valid link. Yours at the moment goes to my own homepage which usually means you have copied the link from your homepage and not your PROFILE page as required.
Full instructions can be found here. If you are worried about your facebook security then help can be found here.
After that, join in the chat/games etc until you have 20 valid posts to enter all our great competiitons.
You will find the trading section here
Any problems please just ask ...any mod/admin or even member will be only to pleased to help you

Tsukiko wrote:
i fixed it is it correct now?

its fine now thank you ...and again ..welcome x

Welcome to the forum congratulations

Trading can be a bit daunting if you are new to it so don't forget you can use a safe trader referee to help complete your trades if you are unsure congratulations

welcome to PSFC dear! have fun and enjoy the forum, any problem just shout... we have lots of friendly members around to help u if u have any questions ... so with any admins and mods will be very happy to assist you.

welcome again!!

Hi and welcome to the forum ....you can post around in the Cafe/games/ps chat area to get your post count up ...once you have 20 posts you can join in all our great competitions ..includint the big May Mega Madness week starting next Monday.
You can trade here and dont' forget there are always safe trade refs available to help out if needed ...any questions please just ask ...there is always someone around to help out

bluesmiley46 wrote:
um..hi im new here...how can u trade and how can u post?

Hello and welcome!
to trade you simply go to the trading section of the board. You can either search through shops until you find the item you like and bid for it (with other items [more rare] or 999's, 3333's, etc) or you can open a new thread in the "looking for" section and wait for other members to come in and tell you a price. You can also of course open your own shop and look for buyers or offer your items to others. You can always use a safe trade referee. For more information look here and you can also go to the trading section and read further.
As for the posting you just post on other threads or open yours if you like. For more info look here (it's the rules of the forum)
To be ale to take part in any competitions you must be an active ember of the forum with a minimum of 20 posts.

If you need anything you can always ask for help.

Welcome again and enjoy your stay here Smile