Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoonie

April Chitter Chatter - Part 2

Z! How was your weekend?

Hi Army, no you didn't scare me away, I'm just reading in the meantime and marking important things in my textbook.

Good morning Gill and BG!

Hope you can sleep soon Army. Insomnia is no good.

i was at bowling tonight and i won the 50/50 pot, $90, and then i scratched some tickets and won $20 then i played some pull tabs and won another $4

so to the garden shop to buy plants and dirt, i want to fill my garden with color

Hiya Leo.

No Army. I think you have a far quicker connection than I do, and, when it's my first thing-morning time, I'm still opening everything up, answering the phone etc.

We had a really nice weekend thanks, but I paid for it yesterday, was in bed all day with a migraine and today I am so sleepy I wish it was bed time already Sad

Cblu wrote:
Good morning Gill and BG!

Hope you can sleep soon Army. Insomnia is no good.

i am so happy to see you all that it's a pleasure to be awake ,

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya Leo.

No Army. I think you have a far quicker connection than I do, and, when it's my first thing-morning time, I'm still opening everything up, answering the phone etc.

We had a really nice weekend thanks, but I paid for it yesterday, was in bed all day with a migraine and today I am so sleepy I wish it was bed time already Sad

Oh no : (
I wondered where you were yesterday, so I figured there was something the matter!

Zoonie wrote:
Hiya Leo.

oh Hun i hope you feel better soon, i know what it's like, when i get mine i have to be in a dark room no noise , it's horrible when you can't think or do anything . when it's over i get sick then i also am very tired and in a fog for a few days

Ah, that's why you didn't show up, yesterday. Sorry to hear you were so poorly, Gill.

Congrats for your bowling winnings, Army! It sounds like you're a pro at it.

That's how it is Army.

I'd had a couple of nights not sleeping well, then rushed to get ready for friends' visit. We were busy all weekend, and Eeevil Ovary hit me on Sunday night too - didn't sleep Sunday night with a headache, and by the time Monday came it had set in. I couldn't even get up, felt dire.

I might break my habit and take a nap today, ease the stomach cramps and try and refresh myself a bit.

I haven't read back - congratulations in order with the bowling, Army?

Gill, I am so sorry : (

And in and out again... Trying to be nice in emailing to the group, but am very direct, so get a lot of answers immediately (which is good!). I'm just annoyed no one else made the effort and took over the leadership. Now I'm the leader (once) again...

Zoonie wrote:
That's how it is Army.

I'd had a couple of nights not sleeping well, then rushed to get ready for friends' visit. We were busy all weekend, and Eeevil Ovary hit me on Sunday night too - didn't sleep Sunday night with a headache, and by the time Monday came it had set in. I couldn't even get up, felt dire.

I might break my habit and take a nap today, ease the stomach cramps and try and refresh myself a bit.

i had cysts on my Ovary's 1 8lb and 1 6lb bigger than my kids lol they wrapped around all my organs and brought everything into the center of my body , i couldn't walk the pain was so bad, i crawled on the floor to wake my hubbie , long story but i ended up in hospital where i had a total hysterectomy i apparently came close to death they had to stop the operation i was 32 years old

BG, it's the way of the world I'm afraid.

Gosh Army, how dreadful (and scary for your family at the same time)

Zoonie wrote:
That's how it is Army.

i have naps in the afternoon, then at bed time my meds make me sleepy, i don't know why they are not working tonight lol i guess i am excited to see every one it's been a long time

Zoonie wrote:
BG, it's the way of the world I'm afraid.

Gosh Army, how dreadful (and scary for your family at the same time)

it was a lesson learned for me lol i now go to the doctors right away when something is wrong lol

How awful, Army, so sorry to hear. Sad

Cblu wrote:
How awful, Army, so sorry to hear. Sad

thank you, but it was a long time ago , and the great thing is i went through the change of life, hot flashes etc and now all my friends and sister are going through it, they are having hot flash and i have been called many a bad word as i laugh at them

armellproctor wrote:
Toulouse wrote:
Army

Hey sweetie how are you ??

I'm very sorry to hear what you've been through, must have been scary and very hard!

I'm fine, just a bit of a headache of sleeping too long and annoyed by group work, but that's just the way it goes.

Good morning good morning ...

Sorry once again I'm up to the neck with work but wanted to say hiya soooooo

Morning Army, Gill, Leo an dBG.

(((((hugs))))) for you Gill, you poor thing. It's even worse having illness after you've had a good weekend...seems you always have to pay for having a good time, I'm sorry you're not well but wish you to get better soon.

I really do have to run but wish so much that I could stay and chat.

I'll try and be back later...have a great day/night to all of you xx

At least you got that advantage, Army. Laughing

Hey Dawn, sorry you can't chat, I want to know how the car is?

I'll be fine, it's just time of the month - guess I'm one of those people who'll be calling Army bad words soon congratulations

Zoonie wrote:
Hey Dawn, sorry you can't chat, I want to know how the car is?

I'll be fine, it's just time of the month - guess I'm one of those people who'll be calling Army bad words soon congratulations

my time of the month was awful, i would i can't think to spell it, but i would bleed so bad for two or three weeks then have i week off and start again, my hubbie would find me on the kitchen floor all the time lol it was a tiny kitchen and the floor was cold for some reason that helped with the cramps, i am glad that i had everything removed lol

Ooops, reminds me, I need to be excused - will return

Wlecome back! Smile

I'm sorting some papers while I chat... Letters and other random stuff that piled up...

hahahaha.

thanks for the warm welcome all!!!!

how are you all, armell, Leo and me wife???

Armell you need a g] at the end of your siggy to see your picture there!!!!!

inu-kijo wrote:
hahahaha.

thanks for the warm welcome all!!!!

how are you all, armell, Leo and me wife???

i am doing good hun , i am kind of hyper right now and can't sleep, but i am so happy that i can talk to all of you

I'm back too - I am not best pleased with my insides today, and that's as much as I'm saying on the matter congratulations

Hi Kijo, yes, I see Army you need to complete the code so your signature image will show up.

How are you Kijo? I didn't get to check on you yesterday after the weekend!

ROFL @ "me wife"

Fine, same old story over here tbh and counting down BIG time till next week (dental surgery) although I am being a chicken at the same time (confusing huh)

Hahahahaha.

I keep thinking of you wifey and the fact that i need to call the clinic and make a dental appointment and see whats up with my wisdom teeth. (top ones aren't coming in at all.... bottom ones are coming up, but the left side bothers me)
they said if they could pull them out they can do it at the clinic, but if it has to be surgically removed I have to go somewhere else.

I am hoping all goes well with you!!!! (i'll let you go first to let me know how it is!!! : D )

HI Gill!!!! yes i worked a whopping 20 hours yesterday on top of a bad flare..... so recuperating from that still. feel MUCH better today.
Was able to hang out with some friends over the weekend and party.... and there were no incidents on my behalf..... and in fact..... I dont even think I got drunk. (in fact I KNOW i did not.)

inu-kijo wrote:
Hahahahaha.

I keep thinking of you wifey and the fact that i need to call the clinic and make a dental appointment and see whats up with my wisdom teeth. (top ones aren't coming in at all.... bottom ones are coming up, but the left side bothers me)
they said if they could pull them out they can do it at the clinic, but if it has to be surgically removed I have to go somewhere else.

I am hoping all goes well with you!!!! (i'll let you go first to let me know how it is!!! : D )

HI Gill!!!! yes i worked a whopping 20 hours yesterday on top of a bad flare..... so recuperating from that still. feel MUCH better today.
Was able to hang out with some friends over the weekend and party.... and there were no incidents on my behalf..... and in fact..... I dont even think I got drunk. (in fact I KNOW i did not.)

Oh but then I am not going to tell you how it went, in case it goes bad and in case you need to get that done as well : D

WHOOT! She's feeling better *dances around*

armellproctor wrote:
what do i add ? i am after forgetting ??

Army, you have to add g] in the end

wanted to copy the entire code, but that would show the entire image
and adding spaces in between to show you, makes it all go very funny

Oh I have to get it done wither way BG. Most of the Time they give you penicillin after cutting teeth out to prevent infection... cause the mouth is the nastiest part on your body, but I am allergic... so i am a bit scared of that......

Kind of want to take laughing gas though. : D